Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Ohafia War Dance - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ohafia War Dance (4244 Views)

The History Of Legendary Ohafia War Dance / Abiriba And Ohafia: Two Of A Kind / Ohafia Dance: A Video I Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohafia War Dance by presido1: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2007
Please i need a complete video of Ohafia War Dance, can anybody help me will pay any reasonable amount to get it.
Re: Ohafia War Dance by Ikomi(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2007
What might be reasonable to u might not be reasonable to me. What matters is how bad u need it and how far I go to get it. Then we can negotiate a price.

I think the best place for us to start is what your budget is.

Ohafia War Dance. I have NATO, AU and UN war dance at the moment. Do u want those?   angry
Re: Ohafia War Dance by presido1: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2007
Ikomi i will send somebody to handle u if u do not take your time. What concerns Ohafia war dance with AU and NATO. Those once are Bush Man war and i don't need them.
If you want war i wil give you war but just find OWD for me and it MUST be for free since it is coming from you.
Re: Ohafia War Dance by ifyalways(f): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2007
Presido what do you need ohafia war dance for?you must say the reason before you can get the AUTHENTIC ONE.beware there are fake ones too!.dont be decieved by people bragging about getting it for you eg Ikomiri.

You really want ohafia war dance?try snatching an Ohafia man babe.then you wud see the war plus the dance LIVE AND DIRECT. grin grin grin
Re: Ohafia War Dance by presido1: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2007
ifyalways:

Presido what do you need ohafia war dance for?you must say the reason before you can get the AUTHENTIC ONE.beware there are fake ones too!.don't be decieved by people bragging about getting it for you eg Ikomiri.
You really want ohafia war dance?try snatching an Ohafia man babe.then you would see the war plus the dance LIVE AND DIRECT. grin grin grin
During my undergraduate days i had a pretty Ohafia Gyl Friend. I think this is a good reason you should search for the authentic one for me.
Re: Ohafia War Dance by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 12:13am On Oct 31, 2007

Here u go bruh. Im very much into West African dance, and I found this clip some months ago. Its not but a few minutes, tho if you keep searching, you may find more it the links on the right of the video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ExHWaf6rT9o

tho, u may have to intensely search the internet for what u need.

love & light,

Re: Ohafia War Dance by ifyalways(f): 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2007
@swtNsoFlyy na waohh sister for this your signature
Re: Ohafia War Dance by ifyalways(f): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2007
Any videos yet ?
Re: Ohafia War Dance by presido1: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2007
ifyalways:

i can galdly give it you after a reasonable conversation.afterall everything here goes with reasonable attached to it. grin grin grin
You wanna toast me? I will refer fake to this trade.
Make una come and see ooo
Re: Ohafia War Dance by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 12:17am On Nov 02, 2007

LOL, what a sista, tryna make dreams come true,

love & light,

Re: Ohafia War Dance by exng(m): 5:57am On Nov 02, 2007
presido, i do admire your 'thread' i have been looking for the ohafia war dance tape as well, there nothing more revitalising as remembering ur roots.

please if any one in the house can provide us with the IRI AGHA, that will be very much appreciated. it is high time we exported our culture far and wide, we have been great warriors and will continue to be. udumeze kwenu!!!!, ohafia mmamanu!!!

my african queen kiss
Re: Ohafia War Dance by ifyalways(f): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2007
presido1:

You want to toast me? I will refer fake to this trade.
Make una come and see ooo
if na joke just stop am before it gets far.infact just end am here.if anything happens or goes wrong hmmmmmn then get ready for OHAFIA and AROCHUKWU warfare. grin

swtnsoflyy you are trully sweet dear.all the best in everything,sista.

OWD, come to ohafia xmass.
simple
Re: Ohafia War Dance by presido1: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2007
ifyalways:

OWD, come to ohafia xmass.
simple
haa ok if you insist send the ticket across as promised.lol
but no toast me when i come oo lol
Re: Ohafia War Dance by exng(m): 5:19am On Nov 03, 2007
just a minute is it arochukwu or ohafia u want presido to come to, please clarify so that the reception will be grand cheesy
Re: Ohafia War Dance by ifyalways(f): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2007
exng:

just a minute is it arochukwu or ohafia u want presido to come to, please clarify so that the reception will be grand cheesy
abeg bros help me ask am.he has not yet made up his mind on where hes going to yet.that to me is a sign of one who is yet to know what he wants,infact am begining to believe hes taking us for a ride.Presido where exactly do you intend to go?what do you what?don't forget,ONYE KWUO IHE NA AKPA YA?UMUNNA A MARA OTU HA GA ESI NYERE YA AKA.lol
Re: Ohafia War Dance by presido1: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2007
Have i ever told anybody i want to go to Ohafia or Arochukwu. I wanted The music Vidoe of the OWD but somebody is trying to invite me somewhere. Ifylayer(siempre) where are you inviting me to for the reasonable conversation let me know please.
Re: Ohafia War Dance by ifyalways(f): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2007
my grandmothers HUT in arochukwu.thats where !

you never talk wetin you want. grin
Mr.man what exactly do you want?
i think the OWD is just a ruse !
Re: Ohafia War Dance by presido1: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2007
What the heck are you upto, i did not ask you for the Music ? More over you are not from their, please let them from Ohafia help me out if you dont have it.
Re: Ohafia War Dance by ifyalways(f): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2007
presido1:

What the heck are you upto, i did not ask you for the Music ? More over you are not from their, please let them from Ohafia help me out if you don't have it.
ok my lips are sealed now.OWD, ebelebe !

grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink

goodluck in your search !hahahahahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Ohafia War Dance by Ikomi(m): 2:19am On Nov 04, 2007
Listen up u two Ifyalways and Presido. I have fought wars, dance before war is a sort of moral booster.

When Ohafia fought the Ngwas, I was with the Obowus. Look The Ngwas with there arrows and longer spears would have conquered the Ohafias if not for the Obowus timely intervention. So finally when the Obowus (the regiment I was with) restored peace we all danced. The Ohafias first danced, the Ngwas next then the Obowus, before we did a combined dance, now known as the Ohawungwa dance.

So u see this is how I came about the 4 different dance steps in its original times which is quite different from what is obtainable today. Look guys am talking about the 18th century. Hang on, I know your next question.

How come u were alive then?

Its called reincarnation.  angry Who are u to doubt that?  angry
Re: Ohafia War Dance by ifyalways(f): 2:47am On Nov 04, 2007
thanks alot ikomi.
presido ngwakwa over to you. grin cheesy wink
Re: Ohafia War Dance by presido1: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2007
Ikomi:

Listen up u two Ifyalways and Presido. I have fought wars, dance before war is a sort of moral booster.

When Ohafia fought the Ngwas, I was with the Obowus. Look The Ngwas with there arrows and longer spears would have conquered the Ohafias if not for the Obowus timely intervention. So finally when the Obowus (the regiment I was with) restored peace we all danced. The Ohafias first danced, the Ngwas next then the Obowus, before we did a combined dance, now known as the Ohawungwa dance.

So u see this is how I came about the 4 different dance steps in its original times which is quite different from what is obtainable today. Look guys am talking about the 18th century. Hang on, I know your next question.

How come u were alive then?

Its called reincarnation. angry Who are u to doubt that? angry
This is why you are nicknamed IKOCRACY. You fought Biafra War we lost, you fought Ngwa War they lost, with moondust you lost as well. I made you my chief Security Office, i lost my former name. Its like Ikomi is synonimous with loosers. Now you have turned to Reincanation. Hunger is a very terible thing expecially when you are hungry of Akpu and ofe egwusi. Ikomi please look for the nearest FOOD IS READY and choplet on my account. Then start looking for the OWD b4 i loose my tempa.
ifyalways:

thanks alot ikomi.
presido ngwakwa over to you. grin cheesy wink
Okwa isi na igaghi enye m the music, how are you anyway.
Re: Ohafia War Dance by Ikomi(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2007
presido1:

This is why you are nicknamed IKOCRACY. You fought Biafra War we lost, you fought Ngwa War they lost, with moondust you lost as well. I made you my chief Security Office, i lost my former name. Its like Ikomi is synonimous with loosers. Now you have turned to Reincanation. Hunger is a very terible thing expecially when you are hungry of Akpu and ofe egwusi. Ikomi please look for the nearest FOOD IS READY and choplet on my account. Then start looking for the OWD before i loose my tempa. Okwa isi na igaghi enye m the music, how are you anyway.

@Presido

A good soldier is not known by the number of wars they won, its the number they fought and still hang around to tell the story that matters. For whoever is brave enough to face challenges and still come out at the other side must be loved by God himself.

Thank your stars I did'nt come across you as your chief security officer. I would have shot u down myself, and save your enemies the trouble.  angry
Re: Ohafia War Dance by ifyalways(f): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2007
Ikomi:

@Presido

A good soldier is not known by the number of wars they won, its the number they fought and still hang around to tell the story that matters. For whoever is brave enough to face challenges and still come out at the other side must be loved by God
na lie oooo ikomi.i disagree with you sam sam.a good soilder is know for bringing home HEADS and not STORIES.

@ presido.have you gone to ohafia? hope you enjoy your stay there.there are places of intrest you can visit there.go to the mgberekeke square,the cold and hot water stream,the okokobioko war ground where great men and warriors like ikomi fought in 1801.etc.have fun dearie grin cheesy winkOWD hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Ohafia War Dance by presido1: 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2007
Leave Ikomi and his war story, he has not seen uta(Bow) before, pure basket month. If you give me ticket i will go otherwise find and post to me the OWD. As for ikomi i know where to catch him.
Re: Ohafia War Dance by Ikomi(m): 5:41am On Nov 05, 2007
ifyalways:

na lie oooo ikomi.i disagree with you sam sam.a good soilder is know for bringing home HEADS and not STORIES.

In my days I never brought back heads. One of the laws says Thou shall not kill. If u bring back heads, u tell me how u can ask for forgiveness of ur sins when the evidence of ur sin is still hanging in ur back yard.

In my days my speciality was taking prisoners, female prisoners. lol. This is how I made a lot of friends, because each time am coming home, my friends know I have a gift for them. But I always warned them that the women must be treated fairly, since they would be there wives.

I didn't keep much for myself, as that may wear me out, if u know what I mean. I only had about lets say 100 wives.

Look Ify its a long story.
Re: Ohafia War Dance by ifyalways(f): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2007
@ ikomi guess your story wud be good as a folklore?you came from war with prisoners esp women while your mates were coming home with pots of gold and fame.abeg am not intrested in your DRY STORY .if you really want to convince me that you went to war,show me what you came back with.ole shoe i jiri lota?

@ presido the ohafia man whats up?you wud definitely get my own contribution to your OWD but before then i wud give you the ticket to Ohafia free.its on the way,be on the watch. wink
Re: Ohafia War Dance by ifyalways(f): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2007
here it goes for you presido;http://youtube.com/watch?v=ExHWaf6rT9o. hope i have tried now?am not as goodbadas you paint me.enjoy ! wink
Re: Ohafia War Dance by Ikomi(m): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2007
Now i know why Ohafia, Ngwa or Obowu is one of the richest economy, rich in mineral resources in Igbo Land. How many golds, or silver have u mined there? Answer me. angry
Re: Ohafia War Dance by presido1: 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2007
Ifysiempre i dont understand your link, i cant find any ticket or OWD there send the ticket by DHL asap.
Have told you leave Ikomi and his war story the only war ikomi has seen in his lyf time so far is the Iraqi War and na only on TV.
He tried marrying an iraqi gyl if not for the sake toshmann. I think he is still hungury of akpu as he complained that your ofe egwusi not edible.lol
Re: Ohafia War Dance by crazyp(f): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2007
@presido1

its very difficult getting what u're asking for on the internet, the best is to meet a bro from ohafia, edda or abriba, they shld b of help, i'm from that area.
Re: Ohafia War Dance by presido1: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2007
If you are from that area please help. I will appreciate ma sista

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Ti Ota Ki Fi Ri Eniyan Mun / Lagos Belongs To The Great Benin Kingdom: OBA OF LAGOS / Who Are The Proudest People In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.