Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Bluetooth Disapears And Stop Working - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Bluetooth Disapears And Stop Working (934 Views)

Did Your Magic Sim Stop Working Or Your Psiphon ? Read This / >> Avast Stop Working Help! / Computer Boots And Stop. Showing A Blue Screen And A Cursor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluetooth Disapears And Stop Working by olempe(m): 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2012
Hello nairaland gurus,
I nid help with my new HP630 laptop. It's 2 month's old and
evrything ws working fine till recently that my bluetooth icon disapeared. And since
then, it refused to recievd files via bluetooth.

Pls what can I do?
Re: Bluetooth Disapears And Stop Working by olempe(m): 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2012
And where are all the gurus in here?
Re: Bluetooth Disapears And Stop Working by donpeluchi(m): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2012
Go to control panel and look for the bluetooth icon/software. Click on it and when options come out, click on show in taskbar. I hope dis wud help
Re: Bluetooth Disapears And Stop Working by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 20, 2012
If that fails, boot the pc in safe mode after cleaning the registry for errors, then boot in normal; worked on a win7 OS from experience. Good luck
Re: Bluetooth Disapears And Stop Working by femi4: 4:44am On Mar 20, 2012
Don't be disturbed, its a common occurrence with hp630. Perform Microsoft system restore on your system by picking a restore point i.e an earlier date when the bluetooth last work.
Re: Bluetooth Disapears And Stop Working by bedfordng(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2012
olempe: Hello nairaland gurus,
I nid help with my new HP630 laptop. It's 2 month's old and
evrything ws working fine till recently that my bluetooth icon disapeared. And since
then, it refused to recievd files via bluetooth.

Pls what can I do?
you need to do a system restore.just lunch system restore,then choose a back date to when u started having problem with bluetooth.hope it works.
Re: Bluetooth Disapears And Stop Working by olempe(m): 1:15am On Mar 21, 2012
Thanks peeps. Tried the system restore and it worked like magic. But the b.tooth disapeared 5mins afta that...
Re: Bluetooth Disapears And Stop Working by Amacaco: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2012
If you are using windows 7, right click on your desktop, click on "personalise", click on "taskbar and start menu" by the side, then click on "customise". Scroll down the various icons that will appear and you will see your bluetooth icon.Then set the Bluetooth icon to "only show notification" and close all. your bluetooth icon will appear permanently on the taskbar until you reset it.

(1) (Reply)

Hard Ware Problem / Laptop Not Coming Up Again / Cheap Hand To Hand Laptop,pls Drop D Prize And Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.