Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 5) On March 18th 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 5) On March 18th 2012 (4055 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Wolves: 14% (1 vote)
Manchester United: 85% (6 votes)
Draw: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Swansea Vs Chelsea (0 - 5) On 17th January 2015 / Schalke Vs Chelsea: UCL (0 - 5) On 25th November 2014 / FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (5 - 2) On March 18th 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 5) On March 18th 2012 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2012
ujchief:
u need to be more intelligent than to follow football. We've got priorities, and having qualified authomatically for champs league next season, why flex muscle with anonymous clubs in a less prestigious competition?
Mancity flew to portugal with his best 11 to play lisbon, his best defender and captain, kompany got injured, the rest got fatigued, they lost the match, returned to england and couldnt make 5 complete passes together at Liberty stadium, the rest is history.
Priorities! Its called scale of preference in economics, leading to opurtunity cost cheesy
tel dem o...dey heads r too thick to assimilate simple logics
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 5) On March 18th 2012 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2012
ujchief:
dont u luv it when we cheat ur lousy ar.se.s?
Since october of last year, we've been playing catch-up with mancity, u didnt complain of cheating. Now we're on cruise-control, u're whining! Go hug and romance a transformer!
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 5) On March 18th 2012 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2012
IYA NGBALI: these wolves came in when the devis are angry and hungry,we go chop una raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw today. PREMIER LEAGUE IS OUR BIRTH RIGHT
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 5) On March 18th 2012 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2012
the viper: i feel seriously sorry 4 wolves as their woes continue.if manu were this good,hw come they allowed the spanished side- Bilbao to blow them away from the europa league.sorry,i forgot that they can only win when thier opponets are diminished in numbers or when mr Webb is awarding them penalties.
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 5) On March 18th 2012 by IYANGBALI: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2012
the viper: i feel seriously sorry 4 wolves as their woes continue.if manu were this good,hw come they allowed the spanished side- Bilbao to blow them away from the europa league.sorry,i forgot that they can only win when thier opponets are diminished in numbers or when mr Webb is awarding them penalties.
na you get your fingers so type on till you are tired
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 5) On March 18th 2012 by lafile(m): 7:21am On Mar 19, 2012
My day was almost ruined when I heard the result Wolves 2 United 0, until I checked and realised it was Warri Wolves 2 Kwara United 0. Phew! There is only one united.
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 5) On March 18th 2012 by Fulop(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2012
IYA NGBALI: PLS TOLD THEM,AWON OPONU ODE
i know say na chelsea fan u be...u no even fit speak correct english....mumu club..nd mumu fans as well...(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 5) On March 18th 2012 by Baawaa(m): 8:51am On Mar 19, 2012
Man-up on top!!
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 5) On March 18th 2012 by dewaledipo: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2012
It is so funny when people do not understand Sir Alex Ferguson. This is a man that realized that the Europa League is a very tall and painful order with the home and away matches. He had to choose what was achievable for him. For all you haters, I think you people are so blind to the fact that Zubar deserved what he got. Instead of spending your time hating, please just go and mind your business. In the history of English football, no club has the record that Manchester United has and no club can attain that in the next 50 years that is if this world still exists. Football is becoming a thing not only for the big clubs but for a wise club manager

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Vs Juventus: UCL (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2013 / Antonio Valencia Is The Fastest football Player In The World. / Manchester United Vs Wolves (4 - 1) On Saturday 10th December 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.