Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Booking A Flight Online And Traveling With It - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Booking A Flight Online And Traveling With It (1317 Views)

5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight / Traveling With Nigeria Food Stuffs / 8-tips For Packing And Traveling Lite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Booking A Flight Online And Traveling With It by ibrak200: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2012
Please friends i want to know about booking a flight online and also how can you travel with it. Please i need your assistance. Thanks
Re: Booking A Flight Online And Traveling With It by mcnepow(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2012
Try to locate user 'Dyt' for indepth clarification
Thats her line of bizness
Re: Booking A Flight Online And Traveling With It by mcnepow(m): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2012
Or follow dis link - https://www.nairaland.com/dyt
Re: Booking A Flight Online And Traveling With It by Dyt(f): 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2012
Well OP
Nt so hard
Depends on ur preference
U cld google d airline u want
D only thing is u pay wit ur card
Bt if u want an agent
Well
Re: Booking A Flight Online And Traveling With It by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2012
of course yes, its very possible, i did it myself when i wanna travel to Finland. i booked through Iberia airline online, print out the confirmation form then go to pay at the bank (a friend of mine paid via gtb mastercard and was issued his airline ticket afterwards). after payment, i was issued my travel ticket, went to the airport on the day of departure and off i go. it very possible
Re: Booking A Flight Online And Traveling With It by itstpia8: 4:25pm On May 22, 2016
Just use google or go to the airline's website.
Re: Booking A Flight Online And Traveling With It by Dyt(f): 10:33am On May 23, 2016
itstpia8:
Just use google or go to the airline's website.

And you had to resurrect this?
Are you that bored and jobless?
undecided undecided undecided

You must have skipped your drugs again

(1) (Reply)

Question On Nigerian Ecowas Passport / Nigeria To Canada With US GC / Accident on Oshodi Cele Express way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.