Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) (5015 Views)

Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted At An Event In Lagos(photo) / Guys, Will You Allow Your Girl Rock This Hairstyle To An Event? / Celebrating Boxing Day In A Nudi Style...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by topeteadr(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2007
Yes expect the unexpected.
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by iwajay(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2007
*shivers tremendously with each knee knocking against the other*

But wait o! is Tessy saying Seun also does the bla blah thinghy?
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by Migines(m): 10:04am On Nov 01, 2007
t e s s y !
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by tessybaby(f): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2007
*please don't shout, I dey take God name beg una*
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by Migines(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2007
Well even if a girl is banged by 100 guys only 1 sperm will win. So dont boda bout the childs mixed personality.
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by tessybaby(f): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2007
@MIGINES
Hey I was not banged!
use another word plz dat one too harsh
but come to think of it, were they up too 100 men?
*counting her fingers, sits down to count her toes too*
hey Mig abeg bring ya fingers and toes here
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by iwajay(m): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2007
Hey whatya need mig's fingers for?
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2007
tessybaby:

*counting her fingers, sits down to count her toes too*
hey Mig abeg bring ya fingers and toes here
grin grin grin grin grin grin
TESSY! TESSY! TESSY!!!, How many times i call u. E be like say i go borrow you my fingers and toes to count how many dem be.

But Kai, Seun na grand commander. So he use to do "the do" shocked shocked shocked. Hmmnnm, this na real wa. shocked shocked shocked

Anyway showbobo, thank God say the pickin no resemble you. Na Tope me de die for, so nothing for you tongue tongue tongue But i can manage you if Tope says no
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by Migines(m): 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2007
@iwajay
definitely not wat u're thinkn.
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by clemcykul(f): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2007
all these guys hmmmmm grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

see the way ure all excited at the thot of banging shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

anyway guys keep banging away grin grin grin grin grin grin grin afterall there is a free show from tessy hahahahahhaha lol

tessy indeed u are the daughter of ur moda kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by iwajay(m): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2007
Clem leave all of them to enjoy joo. Meanwhile wouldn't you need my fingers since Tessy needs mig's
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by ituen(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2007
Guys i'm serious. I'm in Lagos (Aiphie take note) And would love to see all thos eNlanders in LAgos.

If u feel i cant see you, fine. (Just proves the point that I'm more handsome dan some folks)

05 (text username and addy and i'll come visit u. even if u live on bar beach)
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by Migines(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2007
Wat part of lagos do u recide?
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by ituen(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2007
no 15A Oba Adeyika Oyekan HSE, by elf bustop lekki phase 1
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by Migines(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2007
*surprised*
Wtf!
Wat if i came and blew ur guts out?? I tot u were gonna wrte somn lyk ikega,gra, ogba, blah blah blah.
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by Migines(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2007
*surprised*
Wtf!
Wat if i came and blew ur guts out?? I tot u were gonna wrte somn lyk ikega,gra, ogba, blah blah blah.
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by topeteadr(m): 2:47am On Nov 03, 2007
What da fuc!<. That ituen guy needs to take a nap.
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by mimiko(f): 6:04am On Nov 03, 2007
hmmmmm
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by tessybaby(f): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2007
@Ituen
whatz all these noise about visiting NLders?
I hope u are not a Kidnapper oh?
coz I have not been seeing Showbobo online
maybe u know about his whereabouts
grin grin grin grin
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by ituen(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2007
Well i'm back at my base. had a nice time in LAgos. Met freezy n Iwayjay, heard from showbobo and aiphie. Every one of them is fine and kcikin on well with life
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by clemcykul(f): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2009
are u sure dude?
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by benedictac(f): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2009
Clemcy why feel say Ituen dey lie? Abi u no trust ur self
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by Ben13: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2009
*whistling*
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by clemcykul(f): 11:52am On Mar 31, 2009
*sits beside ben and whistle's along*
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by sholabanke(m): 11:52am On Mar 31, 2009
just close the door on both of them
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by clemcykul(f): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2009
wow i love that *puts off the light and grabs ben*
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by D1KeleVra(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2009
*Arrives in a brand new Range and ignores all the NLers*
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by romsky: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2009
abeg cal am jalopy
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by clemcykul(f): 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2009
who knows? he might be riding a donkey
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by D1KeleVra(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2009
Well, i know ur still stuck with ur stone-age mentality, when 'wheels' were squares n rectangles. But please don't run down a Range. I deg beg

. . . and for that Tomato of a thing, I know say u dey happy say Skoda don make jalopy specially for you.
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by clemcykul(f): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2009
dont worry dude stone age mentality is still at its peak, we are returning to that old path.
Re: Celebrating An Event (migines And Clemcykul) by clemcykul(f): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2010
huh grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U Are Too Stupid To Own A Computer / Beware Of 419! This House Is Not For Sale / An Open Apology To My Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.