Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

When Is The Best Time To Fart? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Is The Best Time To Fart? (1343 Views)

Poll: When to fart?

While asleep: 11% (1 vote)
When eating: 0% (0 votes)
In a meeting with important people: 11% (1 vote)
In church: 0% (0 votes)
or on nairaland: 77% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

When You Sit Beside Ur A Girl In A Restaurant Trying Not To Fart / How To Fart In Public And Retain Your Image / How To Fart In Public And Retain Ur Image. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Best Time To Fart? by LagBlogger(m): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2012
I urgently need your help on this, I have been wondering for sometime now whether farting in the morning makes more sense than at night. Also a wise man once said if you fart while asleep, you could become rich really fast. So I put the question to you, is the best time to fart while you are asleep or while hanging out with colleagues at work or may be in church? I desperately need an answer or I will soon lose it. Please start replying fast!

By the way this is no joke only serious replies.
Re: When Is The Best Time To Fart? by dani1luv: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
On Nairaland
Re: When Is The Best Time To Fart? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2012
OMFGGGG ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! @Poster, you forgot to add in the toilet grin
Re: When Is The Best Time To Fart? by bunmioguns(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2012
LagBlogger: I urgently need your help on this, I have been wondering for sometime now whether farting in the morning makes more sense than at night. Also a wisefoolish man once said if you fart while asleep, you could become rich really fast[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]. So I put the question to you, is the best time to fart while you are asleep or while hanging out with colleagues at work or may be in church? I desperately need an answer or I will soon lose it. Please start replying fast!

By the way this is no joke only serious replies.

Am sure dt d wisefoolish man dt said dt must be Dani

seriously @ OP

Where is the Joke? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: When Is The Best Time To Fart? by LagBlogger(m): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2012
@Rokiatu

Na true you talk jare silly me! How about in the kitchen while cooking?

@bunmioguns

How many times will I tell you that this is not a joke?
Re: When Is The Best Time To Fart? by vb0mb(m): 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2012
The best tine is during exams
Re: When Is The Best Time To Fart? by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 20, 2012
LagBlogger: @Rokiatu

Na true you talk jare silly me! How about in the kitchen while cooking?

@bunmioguns

How many times will I tell you that this is not a joke?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
Re: When Is The Best Time To Fart? by bunmioguns(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2012
d best is Inside Dani1luv's mouth undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Video: Funny Performances At The Laugh Out Loud Comedy Club Lagos / Akpos The Landlord`s Son And The Suicide Rope / Grammar sch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.