Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Forex Is Now Making Sense - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Is Now Making Sense (1256 Views)

Members In Ghana Are Now Making Over $10,000US Monthly In This Business! / Forex: Is The 100% Deposit Bonus By Figbonus.com Real / How Nigerian Dropouts Now Making Million $$$ Online ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Is Now Making Sense by yinkaadx: 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2012
Hi,
If u are a forex trader and you have been looking for a strategy that works. You are just about to witness one. Now, before you delete this message, as am aware You can quickly think this is probably just one of those emails that promises u all sorts,this is different. Why do I say so? All I ask is an opportunity to let me send to you my trade forecasts for a period of two whole weeks, after which you can now take your decision. I will not convince you afterwards, my forecasts must have proven itself. If You are interested, just send "YES" in an email to "fxsub28@yahoo.com"
This is how the system works. I will send you whether tomorrow will be BULLISH( for this, you will go long for the trade) or BEARISH(for this, you will go short for the trade) for the corresponding currency pair(s) before hand. I may send it the night before or early in the morning. I may not be sending signals everyday but when I do, be sure to profit .So you will watch out for my mails by then. This is a system that works 90% of the time. When you try it, you will bear witness. Kindly add my email to your contacts, to ensure you receive the mails as they are sent to your email. Thanks
Regards from FXsub.
Re: Forex Is Now Making Sense by ktravel(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2012
ok na..
Re: Forex Is Now Making Sense by edujoy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2012
Very true, FOREX is now making sense however, one most not loose sight of risk management. You can have the best system in the world, but without proper risk optimization you would just be gambling.

Wish u all the best poster, keep it up
Re: Forex Is Now Making Sense by yinkaadx: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2012
EUR/USD will most likely be BULLISH (I.e. you go long) and USD/CHF will most likely be BEARISH (I.e. You short)tomorrow (20/03/2012)

For those that have not sent their response, this is just a reminder that I will not most likely paste it here again for general view, so as not to disturb anyone that does not wish.

NOTE- I used "most likely" because am very realistic.(I do not claim to be a perfectionist)
- Make sure you enter this trade as soon as the candle for the day opens.(Trade at open price)
- I advice you use 1% of your account size or maximum of 10% I.e. If you have 1lot size, use 0.01lot or maximum of 0.1lot. If more than 1 trade,NEVER let all your trades combined exceeds 10% of your account size
- Put the duration on your chart(s) to daily
- Watch out for fundamental news as advised if any.
- Make sure you close the trade latest by the end of the day(do not carry the trade over till the next day) irrespective of whether the trade goes +ve or -ve. Just have faith in the signal, you will make money if you follow religiously.
DISCLAIMER: I do not owe you any responsibility on how you trade with this advice.
Re: Forex Is Now Making Sense by FEMARY1: 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
grin ;DI dey laugh in chinese ;DI dey laugh in chinese.guys better dont put your money on the line.
Re: Forex Is Now Making Sense by wealth123: 12:08am On Mar 20, 2012
Watch fundamental news, close your trade daily etc.No stop loss? or take profit? This is PURE GAMBLING NOT TRADING.

If you can show us here consistent profit for 6 months then its making sense if not its NONSENSE and complete waste of time. If you make any profit at all it will be wiped off in one day of news release and the news may not even be a popular one.
Re: Forex Is Now Making Sense by wizecoder: 1:23am On Mar 20, 2012
grin grin ;Dlol.....maga must pay grin lol.....maga must pay...
Why sell the hen that lays the golden egg...?
Re: Forex Is Now Making Sense by adctrl: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2012
Yahoo says fxsubfx@yahoo.com doesn't exist!
Re: Forex Is Now Making Sense by yinkaadx: 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2012
D email address has been edited. It is fxsub28@yahoo.com
Regards
Fxsub
Re: Forex Is Now Making Sense by yinkaadx: 1:24am On Mar 21, 2012
USD/CHF will most likely be BEARISH (I.e. You short)tomorrow (21/03/2012)

I hope u followed my rules to the letter? If you did, then you will be glad you obeyed as I told u am not a perfectionist but I can assure you you will make money with me in the long run. The 2weeks of testing is still on, don't panic. Let's ride on. This is your opportunity to bag d pips of yesterday.

NOTE- I used "most likely" because am very realistic.(I don not claim to be a perfectionist)
- Make sure you enter this trade as soon as the candle for the day opens.(Trade at open price)
- I advice you use 1% of your account size or maximum of 10% I.e. If you have 1lot size, use 0.01lot or maximum of 0.1lot. If more than 1 trade,NEVER let all your trades combined exceeds 10% of your account size
- Put the duration on your chart(s) to daily
- Watch out for fundamental news as advised if any.
- Make sure you close the trade latest by the end of the day(do not carry the trade over till the next day) irrespective of whether the trade goes +ve or -ve. Just have faith in the signal, you will make money if you follow religiously.
DISCLAIMER: I do not owe you any responsibility on how you trade with this advice.
Re: Forex Is Now Making Sense by jamace(m): 5:22am On Mar 21, 2012
Re: Forex Is Now Making Sense by arbitrage: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2012
Hello Yinkaadx, I wouldnt know where you got your alerts from but I saw your info here almost last last night but I quickly used your instruction separately for my two binary options trading accounts. To my surprise, just checking now and found out the two made money on EUR/USD and USD/CHF. If I had known, I would have put in more money. I just risked your instruction with smal money. Anyway, I will try today's instruction you gave again. Thanks!
Re: Forex Is Now Making Sense by omosexy1: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2012
I have sent a mail to you and awaiting reply. lets put this to test and see
Re: Forex Is Now Making Sense by arbitrage: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2012
Hello, as i promised earlier to try your instruction again on my binary options trading, I did on my separate brokers' accounts even repeating the trade (twice) with one of them cos I made mistake to choose end of day expiry as you advised. That was before I left office this evening for dinner. I just checked those three trades now with the 2 brokers and to my surprise you have done it again. The two trades that have expired have won the 75% profit the brokers offered remaining the last one I repeated for the end of day expiry. I am still risking all of them with small money but I'm impressed with your successful instructions. Thanks and GOD bless.
Re: Forex Is Now Making Sense by omosexy1: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2012
@arbitrage i am not seeing any indication
Re: Forex Is Now Making Sense by eljp(m): 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2012
Hello Nairalander, pls advice me, one BFOREX are inviting my to use there platform to start trading but am scared that they may be fake(419) has anybody been using them.
Re: Forex Is Now Making Sense by arbitrage: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2012
I do not understand what you mean by not seeing indication. I guess you are using the poster's instruction on forex trading. I have actually been using it on binary options trading anyway. I could not give feedback last nite for the last trading I repeated to expire by end of the day. I actually slept of but just checked this afternoon in class and discovered it won at the end of yesterday's trading 71% again. I wish I put in more money but I will still be trying it with little amount until I am bold to take bigger risk. Thanx a lot yinkaadx.
Re: Forex Is Now Making Sense by arbitrage: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2012
Hope there is no problem. You did not give us any instruction/alert for today 23rd. Any update on your alerts?
Re: Forex Is Now Making Sense by yinkaadx: 8:22am On Mar 29, 2012
Hi arbitrage,if u chk d 1st instructn I sent out b4 I actually begin dishin out d signals,I said dat i wil send signals in a period of 2weeks,wch means I may nt be sendin evryday cos evryday is nt trading day.cheers

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Business: Transport Of Coal From Kogi To Lagos / Some Killer Energy Drinks, Beware! / Ideas On Products That Can Be Shipped Abroad From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.