Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Print Recharge Card To Survive My Self - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Print Recharge Card To Survive My Self (3288 Views)

How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month / Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive / I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Print Recharge Card To Survive My Self by Masterseg: 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2012
pls,for past 3 weeks i have been asking for who can teach me recharge card printing,i am a student somebody advice to start recharge printing to support my self in school.i want t0 be printing and distributing it my self.i want somebody to help me out of this.even if it is to be an apprentice so that i will no it i will do that to survive my self as a student.my number is 07032355156
Re: I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Print Recharge Card To Survive My Self by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 20, 2012
If you mean something legal, respective offices of MTN, EMTS, GLO... Would be a good place to seek help undecidedIf you mean something legal, respective offices of MTN, EMTS, GLO... Would be a good place to seek help
Re: I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Print Recharge Card To Survive My Self by Ejiogbe(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2012
The GSM voucher business is attractive to everyone interested in making steady cool of income. Why is this business line enticing?

1.DURABILITY : This is a business line whose products i.e the voucher and cards are durable. They do not expire for a long time. However , you need to take proper care so that your raw pin numbers are not exposed to people around you who could use the numbers before you go to print.

2. RELIABILITY: This business line is reliable, if you
are not in a rush to get rich quickly. This business requires patience and focus for you to make good returns. The truth is , this line of business is volume-driven. This means, like in petroleum marketing, the more money you invest and sell , the more profit you get. This also means that your total profit volume is dependent on your marketing skills and strategy. Read the remaining part of this write-up at www.entrepreneurialjunction..com
Re: I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Print Recharge Card To Survive My Self by atunwadj: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2012
The recharge card biz is just too common now for you to really make it a big way. i got a suggestion for you if u can take it....ema22.com/real-money can help you with that. check the site to the compensation plan.... you don't sell anything and still earn income..infact many more cos its a new company here in naija from USA. CONTACT me for more details
Re: I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Print Recharge Card To Survive My Self by Masterseg: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2012
thanks for all suggestion, but am still looking forward to anyone that can teach me.
Re: I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Print Recharge Card To Survive My Self by Masterseg: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2012
Atunwadj,i need your contact so that i may contact you.am still looking forward to th people that have make it online

to put me through either by recharge card printing or by any other biz i can do to survive my self.
Re: I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Print Recharge Card To Survive My Self by ojoyentalk: 12:46am On Mar 22, 2012
Start printing recharge card today from the comfort of your home,using the NEW POS MACHINE.It user friendly and easy to operate.
U wont need a computer,or N3million to register with any network provider,or attend any seminar.
Re: I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Print Recharge Card To Survive My Self by legalwealth(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2012
Master seg: Atunwadj,i need your contact so that i may contact you.am still looking forward to th people that have make it online

to put me through either by recharge card printing or by any other biz i can do to survive my self.

Visit https://www.nairaland.com/893726/gsm-recharge-card-biz-discuss to learn the foundation knowledge.
Re: I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Print Recharge Card To Survive My Self by atunwadj: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2012
you can contact me on 08032657908 or my email atunwa_deji@yahoo.com.Well hoping to hear from you
Re: I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Print Recharge Card To Survive My Self by Masterseg: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2012
big thanks to all the the responder,i appreciate!!!!!!!!!!

more of the people in an online biz to show me the way forward apart from recharge card printing.
my no......+2347032355156
Re: I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Print Recharge Card To Survive My Self by tony1980: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2012
This is not a joke, N5, 000 can make you be your own boss today! With this latest recharge cards printing machine in town now called 3-IN-ONE Rechargeable Machine that print GSM Recharge cards, DSTV, MyTV, HiTV etc. and transfer credits to your customers’ Phone numbers and Smart cards inside your DSTV, MyTV, HiTV etc. for a fee from the same machine anywhere in Nigeria as long as there is MTN network in your area.

Advantages Of Using This Latest Recharge Cards Printing Machine In Town Now.
1. It requires very little start up-capital of N5, 000 to N 10, 000 after acquiring the machine.

2. It prevents excess purchases of recharge cards because you print recharge cards, of any network, on demand for customers. This therefore, helps to cut down losses or theft.

3. It helps you to track your sales transaction records with regards to profits realized after sales for the day and the balance left.

4. The machine is user-friendly and easy to operate with a seven years guarantee.

5. The pos terminal is unique in not only printing secured recharge cards, but can also be used for payments and bank credit transfers, without carrying of cash.

6. It is highly convenient for WAEC, NECO, JAMB etc. online registration and printing of results.
7. For riverine dwellers and offshore workers, they don’t need to worry about how to leave where they are to recharge their phones. This is because recharge cards can be printed straight for them with the use of the pos machine. Once the operator’s account has been credited.
Re: I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Print Recharge Card To Survive My Self by Humblesam(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2012
Am very interested in this biz, dis is my no 08069670575
Re: I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Print Recharge Card To Survive My Self by tinufc(f): 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2012
just create time to watch LTV early in the morning say btw 8am and 11am , Monday to Thursday
they do come there for advert from there u get more information

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Top Two Cheapest And Safer Online Store To Do Your Shopping / Full Detailed Production Steps For Hair Cream. / Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.