Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards (16506 Views)

Step By Step Procedure On How To Produce Quality Emulsion Paint By Yourself / Pls, Can I Print Recharge Card With N5.000? / I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Print Recharge Card To Survive My Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by kcjoe(m): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2009
Can anyone please give me procedure on how to start a recharge card business.
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by bouquilife(f): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2009
Why do you want to print? I will advise you to buy from accredited dealer if you are in Lagos than printing.

Printing of recharge cards is not as simple as they advertise and the profit margin is very low. It is cheaper for you to buy than print. The money you will use to assemble a computer and its accessories, including software installation that will generate the pins will be going to at least N60,000. You can start the business with this amount.

Best of luck
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by kcjoe(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2009
Thank's bouquilife,

I have a shop, computer and a printer and about 300k as capital, plz do you know any accredited dealer around Lagos i can start with.
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by vividgate: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2009
Listen to the very words of bouquilife cuz what she said is the honest truth.I was into the printing of cards too but i found out buying is better than printing.

Consider the paper you will use,the ink and so on.
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by demoly: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2009
Don't call anybody that may be interested in getting money from you. stick to what others have said. it is less expensive and wise to be buying cards directly than printing, the profit is too small about 5%. forget about various seminar or manual claiming what can not be sought. for more advance call me on 08060121301. I will give you any advice free of charge. be careful about your money o, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by LateefO(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2009
kcjoe:

Can anyone please give me procedure on how to start a recharge card business.

Hi,
My advice is simple. Just buy in bulk and resell. It will pay you than starting the printing itself.

Reasons to this I guess have been shared already.

I care.
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by jesuseun1(m): 7:08am On May 03, 2009
thank u guys 4 all d info.i am also about goin into the business.may be i need to call u guys on extracool for more details.can some 1 give d address of dealers where one can buy.if one dont need to print and one buy from d dealer,wont they be adding there own cost of printing too.i hav about 130k to start,i hav seen a shop for 2,500 per month,and 75k for one and half yrs,and i want to use to rest 60k to buy bulk recharge cards to sell.wat do u guys think.

can i go ahead.
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by sonety2k(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2009
cool
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by ifyalways(f): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2009
I also heard its better to buy from dealers/agents and re-sale.
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by lagosbloga: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2009
Don't waste your money attending any seminars or buying any manuals. It is far cheaper to patronize dealers than to print recharge cards.
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2009
I need a list of good dealers/agents that one can buy at wholesale price from in Ibadan here.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by thadeb: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2009
Hi,
It is better to buy in bulk and sell rather than printing because the set up cost is on the high side. Don't fall all those that promise you on how to print recharge cards, they will only give you a small machine that can't print upto one A4 paper.
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by Ehinmitan: 3:59am On Sep 14, 2009
Pls, anyone with info on dealers address or phone numbers in Ondo State should please contact me on 08064267560 or08050378471. An instant reward through recharge card awaits any who does that.
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by dlink: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2009
I have manuals on it, you can email me on donnishcom@yahoo.com so that i can send it to u ok
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by JobManager: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2009
I can send u d procedure for free. It however, does not include names of dealers in Ondo State. It will all the same give u a very good idea of what the biz is about and how to go about it.

Any other person interested in this Biz can mail me on
:dreamjobtips@gmail.com
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by naylove(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2009
thank GOD for the honest folks at nairaland. i dont think anyone needs bother ask about printing recharge cards anymore after all that av heard here, i wanted to go into it too. but boy, i gotta look else where.

those seminars just annoy me real big. av attended a couple where i felt i gained practically nothing.
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by Godmother(f): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2009
Over 15 companies where you can get the voucher plus a website where you can get to buy Jamb Scratch card for 350 and sell at 500. Contact me at muoboisivwe@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by MrOribi: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2009
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by erastus75: 7:02am On Nov 09, 2009
Mine is pathetic, I went to a MicroFinance bank to collect a loan to print recharge cards but the reality is sticking me in my face and I cannot ask my worst enemy to go into printing of recharge cards;I even bought the manual and the woman that sold it to me made lot of noise about the profit and all that crap

Hello poster, as your fellow nairalanders did advice you not to go into it, please I am on on my bended knees pleading with you not to go there or any other person wanting or gearing up to it

A word is enough for the wise
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by enomakos(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2010
thanks for the advice nairalanders
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by babymi01: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2010
The nairalanders have spoken their minds.

But this is my sincere advice, printing or buying cards is not the issue here.If you like guy from MTN,Zain etc. If you will not make any profit at all. The main issue is marketing of the cards. How many units can you sell in a day? If you make N2 on a card and you have a marketing strategy that ensures you sell 2000 pieces that would amount to N4000 multiply that by 25 days.That is M100,000 per month.

Your concern should be how do you sell not whether to print or buy!
ANY DOMMY CAN DO THAT BUT NIT EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO MARKET FOR PROFIT!

biodun Ishola

http://rechargecardswealth..com
http://rechargecardmillionaires..com

1 Like

Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by romc2800: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2010
Guy, if you realy want to print recharge card, all u need is just your PC and printer. And if u know how to market it u benefit 4rm it than reseller. Is only those dat doesn't know how it work dat we oppose my advice. if u need more information about it u can contact me. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by Tolujoseph(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2010
u can own your own bulksms website with only just 15k like www.aratext.com, www.bbn.com,etc and your own like www.yourdomain.com with only just 15k and u cud make at least 100k a month u get the unit @ 2naira from the dealer and u cud sell it at 5.00 each just like mine.

For more info call 08065111667
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by Adeydotun: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2010
why can't you just give the peop[le the contact of a good dealer instead of telling them to start calling u ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Bankers Defrauded Wema Bank, CBN – Witness / Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange / Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.