Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Safe And Unsafe Period. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Safe And Unsafe Period. (2425 Views)

Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong. / Dettol Disinfectant Recalled In South Africa For Being ‘unsafe’ / Safe And Unsafe Periods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safe And Unsafe Period. by lolliba(f): 9:54am On Oct 30, 2007
fellow nairalanders, pls help a worried sister out.
i am 25 yrs old and will be getting married soon but i am not clear about these words: ovulation, fertilization & pregnancy.
i have always used protection for sex and have never gotten pregnant, since i am against abortions. please help explaiom using a calender example.i mean using specific dates to show safe and unsafe periods.thanks a lot.
Re: Safe And Unsafe Period. by sweetberry(f): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2007
http://www.fwhc.org/birth-control/fam.htm

sure you will find what you looking for
Re: Safe And Unsafe Period. by lolliba(f): 10:31am On Oct 30, 2007
thanks a lot, now i shall worry no more.the piece was just wonderful.i am so so grateful.
Re: Safe And Unsafe Period. by doctorb1(f): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2007
if you still have any problems u can ask me, spent a couple of years studying it!
Re: Safe And Unsafe Period. by diyobdw(f): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2007
hmm,
@ sweetberry that is some useful knowledge to all girls ladies, women chose one grin
I was only taught sex education at an age when i was scared to listen sex was like a crime unlike these days. - it was really odd.I can barely remember a thing from it all. Anyway i guess that would change with my kids
Re: Safe And Unsafe Period. by Pappyjesby(m): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2007
You need not to panic or worry, let it be clear to you that most (let's say about 70%) women on this part of the planet earth ovulates (i.e. release egg ) between the 12th and 15th day of their menstrual month. While 30% of women ovulates between 6th and 10th day. Therefore to know the safe days is very easy, start counting day1, day2 , etc right from the very day you begin to menstruate.

Safe periods are:  (16th - 26th) day
                                           unsafe period ; (6th - 15th) day.

You can visit  www.savepregnancyguide.com for more information.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I? / FOR Men,your Experience With Early Morning errection / Israeli Scientists Claim It’s ‘pure Luck’ They Were Working On COVID-19 Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.