Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID (12469 Views)

Nicki Minaj Plastic Booty May Explode If She Doesn’t Get A Refill (photo) / Dr Sid’s Brother, Andrew's Pre-Wedding Shoot (photos) / Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by terrifikjo(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2012
moderattor: d'banj has left them for good, just like 2face left plantation boys.
They should wake up to that.
Its obvious d'banj has got new targets for his carreer and don jazzy wasnt meeting up with that.
Look at d'banj, thd most promising Nigerian musician.
In 3 years time, he would be a threat the chris yellow abi brown and their likes in the US.
The US should know that a kokomaster has come to town.
Oh, 2face is dulling me.

Mehn u av said it. a man has to move forward. he has got to advance and maybe Mohit don't av the features he want.... somebody pls tell 2fc to look fo a better improvement oooo, though he's trying sha,,,,
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by oiseworld: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2012
moderattor: d'banj has left them for good, just like 2face left plantation boys.
Its obvious d'banj has got new targets for his carreer and don jazzy wasnt meeting up with that.
In 3 years time, he would be a threat the chris yellow abi brown and their likes in the US.
Oh, 2face is dulling me.

leave them make dem dey talk rubbish. Its all dbanjs fault to have always shouted "don jazzy again" at the begining of ever song, so they think hes one dull guy who donjazzy backs and bottle feed.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by hakwise(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2012
To M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ dbannj should be left alone!!!...everyone at some point need to move oon don baba is just a producer...don't. Let us add sentiment to it...!!! Good luck dbanj!!!...
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2012
I wish to see Lilwayne Featuring D'bang. Coolboy featuring 'gra gra' boy. LMAO. Prays he doesn't run down.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by Socratez20(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2012
jor, ,ma hear word, d'banj has no talent whatsoever, jst check out all his songz, what makes dem sweet is d soundtrack, which is d work of his producer don jazzy, as for him succedin in usa, is an optical illusion, does he finkz dt americans cn jst buy anytin cald song n nt music? D oly tin he wl gain is more popularity on a global scale wch he must pay for cos illuminati wl nt give u anitin free, as for comparin him wv tuface, i tink u beta av a rethink, i av spoken my mind, neva pay a gud deed with evil, God bless us all.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by canadianlove(m): 12:55am On Mar 21, 2012
Hanhaaaaaaannnnnn shocked ...Na wah oooo .Wetin D'banj do that no one has done before...Its not the end of the world for him..Stop Hating !!! He is a human being and we all change on a daily basis. So pls, calm down yall!!!
if GOD be for him who can be against him.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by mikron(m): 7:26am On Mar 21, 2012
@ Trademark which kind beaf you come get with 2face na? Anyways pride they say goeth b4 a fall. Dbanj ll soon crash musicwise. No man is an island. U cant do it alone.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by igboboy1(m): 8:10am On Mar 21, 2012
igbo boy put you in the game, polish u, set u up for international acclaim and yet u are ungrateful...i dont blame u sha...i blame that efulefu igbo boy don j, onyeogbuna mara ha di ungrateful yet u no wan hear...
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by londoner: 9:40am On Mar 21, 2012
Nobody is saying Dbanj should not move on or be signed to Good music records. After all Don Jazzy also signed to the same record label.

If you look on YouTube, Don Jazzy was there when Dbanj signed the contract, so he does not have a problem with it obviously.

The issue was what Dbanj reportedly said in his interview. We all knew here that he signed to Kanyes label months ago.......nobody had a problem with it at all until Dbanj gave that arrogant interview.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2012
I really don't care what Dr.whatever says...but people saying Dbanj is gonna pull a 2face success story are delusional...One thing is obvious which is that Dbanj is talentless..2face actually has talent,a good singer and even a better songwriter...
You saying "banj will compete with the chris browns, other American musicians" just got me lmao because Dbanj doesn't even have a genre of music coz i don't know what he sings,pls if you know tell me pls..he has nothing except his personality to "succeed" in the American...And that so called "personality" seems normal coz in the US there are people who have infectious persona but are actually talented...
I'm not saying all American musicians are really good but Dbanj doesn't have what he talent to succeed in the American market...one thing he may gain from kanye west is an introduction to that b!tch kim kardashian to be her next boy toy...he can be popular with that..

Totally true...
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by omar22(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2012
I really don't care what Dr.whatever says...but people saying Dbanj is gonna pull a 2face success story are delusional...One thing is obvious which is that Dbanj is talentless.. 2face actually has talent,a good singer and even a better songwriter...

what a load of rubbish... if Dbanj is talentless you lot wont be talking about him, he wont be interviewed by BET, he wont release 3 albums.... like i said i would always say it again! Dbanj to Mohit is what Notorious BIG is to Bad Boy entertainment. if you lot believe that its the work of Don J. then let him start afresh on another singer! I dont know why people are getting so bitter over the issue... to go faster or higher in life you sometimes need to drop some excess luggage! Michael Jackson broke away from his brothers, Beyonce away from Destiny Child, Bobby Brown from New Edition, Justin Timberlake from Nsync, Diana Ross from the Supremes, Robbie Williams from Take Take etc. am sorry you lot are flogging a dead horse. Don J has played his part in Dbanj's career, but wants to move to the next level, new ideas, new network, new beats, new type of music, new market target..etc.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by baslone: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2012
omar22:

what a load of rubbish... if Dbanj is talentless you lot wont be talking about him, he wont be interviewed by BET, he wont release 3 albums..

I agree with everything you have stated above but this!!!!

Even on the international scene, we have "scam" hip hop talents that made it to the top.

Mack Morrisson, Tony Yayo, Benzino, Sisqo, Memphis Bleek, Millie Vanilli, P diddy, Birdman, Silk the Shocker etc

It's no secret SKI-Banj iz wack!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by mercenaryx(m): 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2012
Oh, 2face is dulling me.

what has the thread got to do with all the bunkums you just spewed?.... Much ado about nothing.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by mercenaryx(m): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2012
omar22:

what a load of rubbish... if Dbanj is talentless you lot wont be talking about him, he wont be interviewed by BET, he wont release 3 albums.... like i said i would always say it again! Dbanj to Mohit is what Notorious BIG is to Bad Boy entertainment. if you lot believe that its the work of Don J. then let him start afresh on another singer! I dont know why people are getting so bitter over the issue... to go faster or higher in life you sometimes need to drop some excess luggage! Michael Jackson broke away from his brothers, Beyonce away from Destiny Child, Bobby Brown from New Edition, Justin Timberlake from Nsync, Diana Ross from the Supremes, Robbie Williams from Take Take etc. am sorry you lot are flogging a dead horse. Don J has played his part in Dbanj's career, but wants to move to the next level, new ideas, new network, new beats, new type of music, new market target..etc.

Please shut up. Is the Bad boys not doing better now?
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by omar22(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2012
Please shut up. Is the Bad boys not doing better now?

Are they?

Dumbo why don't you think first before you open your gob!!!

I agree with everything you have stated above but this!!!!

Even on the international scene, we have "scam" hip hop talents that made it to the top.

Mack Morrisson, Tony Yayo, Benzino, Sisqo, Memphis Bleek, Millie Vanilli, P diddy, Birdman, Silk the Shocker etc

It's no secret SKI-Banj iz wack!!!

You could fluke one hit single!!! but you cant fluke 3 Album
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by mercenaryx(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2012
omar22:

Are they?

Dumbo think first before you open your gob!!!
its apparent that you only listen juju and akpala music and maybe zulu.... Diddy is not doing well abi?.... Ewu!
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by omar22(m): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2012
its apparent that you only listen juju and akpala music and maybe zulu.... Diddy is not doing well abi?.... Ewu!

P Diddy is doing well as A BUSINESS MAN (Sean Jean and other business venture)!!! not in the music industry

Name the last 3 artist he produced
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by mercenaryx(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2012
omar22:

P Diddy is doing well as A BUSINESS MAN (Sean Jean and other business venture)!!! not in the music industry

Name the last 3 artist he produced
What happen to Cassie, Day26, Maze, young joc, et al.... oboy you are not music incline if not you'll fathom all my message... bad boys is very very okay...
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by omar22(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2012
What happen to Cassie, Day26, Maze, young joc, et al.... oboy you are not music incline if not you'll fathom all my message... bad boys is very very okay...

MAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nuff said I rest my case!!!

Cassie from what year? over 5 years ago

Day 26 : album yet to go platinum

young joc : another artist that peaked 5yrs ago

The main fact that P Diddy makes 90% of his earnings from fashion, drinks, investments, royalty etc......
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by mercenaryx(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2012
omar22:

Cassie from what year? over 5 years ago

Day 26 : album yet to go platinum

young joc : another artist that peaked 5yrs ago

The main fact that P Diddy makes 90% of his earnings from fashion, drinks, investments, royalty etc......

Agreed but never you say bad boys has lost his glamour.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by Ak4all(m): 3:45am On Mar 22, 2012
Oh, 2face is dulling me.

Lol,if 2face makes it in U.S.A then D'Banj can too,what Im sayin is if 2face cannot do it,then D'Banj cannot...I live in the U.S and they listen to 2face as much as some of us do there in Nigeria,Im a Nigerian too and ur talking that shit about how 2face is dulling,2face is actually more talented than D'Banj,he can sing better,create better music than D'Banj and 2face is a pioneer in Naija's hip hop music..so come out that rock ur living in over there son...2face first and then D'Banj...u dig?
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by iotama22: 4:16am On Mar 22, 2012
So, D'banj released official video of Oliver Twist without Don Jazzy. I feel that's quite unfair. I think D'banj has a big problem... Recall that he had issues with (1) JJC 419 back then in London, (2) Ikechukwu, (3) Geniviv, (4) Many Nigerians during GEJ's campaign, (5) Many Nigerians during Occupy Nigeria, and (6) Even his church, Winners Chapel. And now, he is having issues with Don Jazzy, the young man who has relentlessly worked with him since his struggling days!

OPINION: D'banj 'abandoned' JJC-419 Crew in London for Don Jazzy's Mo'Hits Records... Now, he has done the same thing to Mo'Hits. For those of you who are not so familiar with D'banj's antecedents, I enjoin you all to ask those who are familiar with his story. He will do the same to Kanye West very soon. Just watch.

CONCLUSION: I don't think D'banj's approach to life is good. He is 'Oliver Twist" indeed!
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by mercenaryx(m): 6:45am On Mar 22, 2012
Ak4all:

Lol,if 2face makes it in U.S.A then D'Banj can too,what Im sayin is if 2face cannot do it,then D'Banj cannot...I live in the U.S and they listen to 2face as much as some of us do there in Nigeria,Im a Nigerian too and ur talking that shit about how 2face is dulling,2face is actually more talented than D'Banj,he can sing better,create better music than D'Banj and 2face is a pioneer in Naija's hip hop music..so come out that rock ur living in over there son...2face first and then D'Banj...u dig?
You remind me of Socrates.... Applauds!
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by londoner: 8:10am On Mar 22, 2012
Comparing Dbanj and Tuface is like comparing apples and oranges>

Tuface has much more talent than Dbanj.
Dbanj has appeal, but it is in his packaging and his stage presence/swagger.He showed more promise when he started out with his harmonica and it is only so long a man can sing about koko etc.

Do you think Good Music/Kanye will allow him to sing/rap adding Yoruba or pidgin? If he allows this then he has a chance of keeping his fan base but if not he will become a laughing stock.

Tuface keeps close to the people. He sings and talks in Pidgin etc and has videos that are authentically African location and women he features and when you think of his songs it is the lyrics and the message that we think of.. Dbanj may be about to lose the very essence of his success.When you think of his songs it is the beat, melody and catchy hooks.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by mercenaryx(m): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2012
londoner: Comparing Dbanj and Tuface is like comparing apples and oranges>

Tuface has much more talent than Dbanj.
Dbanj has appeal, but it is in his packaging and his stage presence/swagger.He showed more promise when he started out with his harmonica and it is only so long a man can sing about koko etc.

Do you think Good Music/Kanye will allow him to sing/rap adding Yoruba or pidgin? If he allows this then he has a chance of keeping his fan base but if not he will become a laughing stock.

Tuface keeps close to the people. He sings and talks in Pidgin etc and has videos that are authentically African location and women he features and when you think of his songs it is the lyrics and the message that we think of.. Dbanj may be about to lose the very essence of his success.When you think of his songs it is the beat, melody and catchy hooks.
Another didactive reasoning.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by omar22(m): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2012

Its a market Kanye is willing to explore.... Dr Alban (Its my life) was a major hit in Europe in the 90s he was a hit in UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Swiss actually most of the Scandanavian countries! rapping with Pidgin english...
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by easiest(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2012
Nice post bro, that confirmed that the element of true is the rumor going around
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by baslone: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2012

What's wrong with MASE?

Diddy sold over 7million copies on his first studio album(Note that the self acclaimed best rapper alive has never sold that on a single album)
and diddy still has other albums that went platinum.

You could fluke one hit single!!! but you cant fluke 3 Album

Even Morrison has 3albums, Mater P has 9 albums. Benzino 5, Baby has 5,Ying Yang Twins has 5,Memphis Bleek-5!!!

Dem say Eedris wack, you know how many albums e get?

Dem plenty....albums na him easy pass grin
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by mercenaryx(m): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2012
baslone:

What's wrong with MASE?

Diddy sold over 7million copies on his first studio album(Note that the self acclaimed best rapper alive has never sold that on a single album)

Even Morrison has 3albums, Mater P has 9 albums. Benzino 5, Baby has 5,Ying Yang Twins has 5,Memphis Bleek-5!!!

Dem say Eedris wack, you know how many albums e get?

Dem plenty....albums na him easy pass grin

Help me tell am Oooooooo... haba!
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by omar22(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2012
Mase release ONE Hit album under P Diddy out of the 2 Albums Puffy produced, the first one was a spin off the Biggie effect, that was the same time Total released their album, lil Kim, 112 as well.... but when Biggie was murdered they churned out sub standard albums unless someone else produces it.

Are we talking about the album he tribute to his late Friend death! common that album sold like crazy just for that one single. the single was one the highest selling single of that time!!! but the whole album had almost 20 other singers or rappers featuring on it.

But I wasnt talking about P Diddy album am talking about since the death of BIG Diddy hasnt taken another star to the level of Biggie! not even close.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanye And His Girlfriend Amber Rose At The Vmas / See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake / Actress Rosaline Meurer Bags Indigenous Female Personality Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.