Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nicki Minaj Plastic Booty May Explode If She Doesn’t Get A Refill (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Plastic Booty May Explode If She Doesn’t Get A Refill (photo) (6968 Views)

Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House / Bride From Rivers State Who Is Nicki Minaj's Lookalike / Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Plastic Booty May Explode If She Doesn’t Get A Refill (photo) by nollywoodbabe: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nicki Minaj is the most successful female Hip hop artist of all time and also one of the most successful female artist currently. She started off as this normal slim babe, until the crave for a huge booty got into her head. Before you know it, the once beautiful Nicki has this huge booty that seems a bit too much for her shape Though she has never addressed the fact that she has a fake booty like so many video vixen, but this http://nollywoodbabes.com/nicki-minaj-plastic-booty-may-explode-if-she-doesnt-get-a-refill/

Re: Nicki Minaj Plastic Booty May Explode If She Doesn’t Get A Refill (photo) by Sparkle777(f): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Wow, it looks like she s sitting on an asss. She d had done a bubble butt wt her own fat reserves rather than an implant. Looks weird.
Re: Nicki Minaj Plastic Booty May Explode If She Doesn’t Get A Refill (photo) by hatux: 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
My Anaconda don't... My Anaconda don't... My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun Oh my gosh, look at her butt Oh my gosh, look at her butt Oh my gosh, look at her butt Look at her butt (look at her butt)
*yimmu*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Plastic Booty May Explode If She Doesn’t Get A Refill (photo) by Came: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
This girl na correct fake.. Everything for her body...fake.
Re: Nicki Minaj Plastic Booty May Explode If She Doesn’t Get A Refill (photo) by Rexhenrex(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
grin bwuhahaha!....she ain't see nothing o,stay real and u will meet real pple who like u for who u are....refil her ass abi..

Oshey gas cylinder Ni!
Re: Nicki Minaj Plastic Booty May Explode If She Doesn’t Get A Refill (photo) by ozy4christ(f): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
Who is she
Re: Nicki Minaj Plastic Booty May Explode If She Doesn’t Get A Refill (photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
The poster above the poster above is Crazy wahahi..! cheesy
Re: Nicki Minaj Plastic Booty May Explode If She Doesn’t Get A Refill (photo) by lilmax(m): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
And peak meek thinks he's enjoying cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Plastic Booty May Explode If She Doesn’t Get A Refill (photo) by Anitame(f): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
lilmax:
And peak meek thinks he's enjoying cheesy

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz....you are funny. Peak meek indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Plastic Booty May Explode If She Doesn’t Get A Refill (photo) by Laveda(f): 12:15am On Nov 05, 2015
This babe sha. . I love her songs though
Re: Nicki Minaj Plastic Booty May Explode If She Doesn’t Get A Refill (photo) by axiliborha(f): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2015
And real niggas be talking about. How much they hate fake b.itches but be having one....nigga you fake

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo Of Crush On His Birthday / Nigeria Looks Like Dominican Replublic, Has No Light No Shit – Cardi B Says / Who Is Richer ........footballers Or Rappers????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.