Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians (7958 Views)

UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians / United Kingdom To Deport Nigerians On 24th March 2015 With A Chartered Flight / UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by successking: 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2012
jidewin: Just reading the story.Although i saw no biggie about this as it centered on nigerians seeking assylum in south africa.
Enjoy!

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/40382-south-africa-to-deport-56-nigerians.html

What are they looking for in SA that is not in Nigeria? why won't these people stay back and contribute to build a country of their dreams. Please, SA Government, search them, if any ill-gotten wealth is found, kindly send it to the Government of Nigeria before sending them home.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by babaowo: 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2012
BUSH MAN: yes you are right, there is nothing to do there apart from "dealing" i live there for 3 years in hillbrow johanesburg naija boys are all over the streets doing nothing some of them are even smoking drugs and informants to police against there own fellow naija boys,anyway now i live in europe,so if you are planing on travelling dont go to S/A. go to europe or america
....... Even both europe and america now its not playing music @all....but boko haram too dey scare person to come back lol
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by babaowo: 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2012
successking:

What are they looking for in SA that is not in Nigeria? why won't these people stay back and contribute to build a country of their dreams. Please, SA Government, search them, if any ill-gotten wealth is found, kindly send it to the Government of Nigeria before sending them home.
........ Does nigeria has government Or you want to say nigeria share holder!
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by Ikjuskon: 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2012
grin grin grin...I die for laf..........naija home for all.thieves,mad pple,hungry pple n pple Wen dey chop 13500 wot of fresh crayfish.plenty pple including u
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by lastpage: 3:14am On Mar 21, 2012
Dipwater: Na laziness to fight 4 our right dey make people wan travel out. if u no like naija carri guns make we go blow up brains. we shuld learn how to change thngs not to run away 4rm challenges my advice to countries of the world pls keep deporting illegal naija immigrants in ur country. Let dem come back and face the music if we all run away who go stand fight 4 freedom. naija is not the only poor country in the world wetin sef. our own done too much funny enuff if u shine ur eyes well and comot shame u go make am 4 naija. Its high time we shun this get rich quick syndrome
Thank you jare!
You gave a good suggestion while ALL the others are just busy insulting one another, thinking they are "forming" here and there! angry
Make una siddon there they yarn "Grammar" when MEND Boys and Boko Haram Boys are Sharing Billions of Naira for doing what-da-feck?

Either become Boko Haram or more 'wisely', take the advice up there and migrate to the NASS compound. SIMPLES! kiss

Lastpage!
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by Naledi14(f): 6:58am On Mar 21, 2012
Please dont be hard on the nigerians dat are here in SA life is good down south no lies even some europeans dat come end up buying property here or staying. You are all welcom to come and see legally that is.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by Weselion1(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2012
Make dem come house ni.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by DonXavi(m): 8:25am On Mar 21, 2012
27naira: Lmao!

They should have used "bokoharam crisis" cheesy A pakistani cab driver asked me : "my friend, were do you come from"? I answered "Nigeria" then he said "Nigeria? too much trouble my friend. Nigeria and Pakistan, same same!" i just cant stop laughing. cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin. Lol.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by Olumogun: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2012
I want to pls give this advice to average Nigerians seeking to travel, South Africa should be your last choice. Infact by my finding here (S/Africa) most Nigerians here are the returnee from Europe and America. Those who came here legally are now street runners who dodged at the sight of any police van/vehicle. The Zimbabweans are not making it any better for our people as they are open enemies of Nigerians here is S/A. To be sincere, most guys here are stranded. They got here b4 they know what is on ground. If someone had discouraged them from coming they will not believe it. Here four main jobs/works are popular
1. Barber or hair dresser (Nigerian Graduates find this attractive - no option)
2. Gambling and betting (Every Rand some of them make go back to this on hourly basis)
3. Drug or Other "Runs" (Nigerians sell all kind of items - just anything)
4. Prostitute (an average Nigerian girl must do this to feed oh! else she go work herself out)
Two main problems waiting for every one planning to go to 'Southy" - Housing + Work.
To get a room, it is on average of R1,200 TO R1,700 per mouth (that is N12,000 - N17,000 per month for a room)

IF ONLY OUR GOVERNMENT CAN MAKE THING WORK A LITTLE, THERE IS NO NEED FOR A SANE NIGERIAN TO GO TO SOUTH AFRICA.

As for me, I am here on ASSIGNMENT and my stay ends in the next 56hours.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by jidewin(m): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2012
Ok jokes apart people,lets address some issues here seriously.What makes an average Nigerian seek "ASSYLUM" abroad.?I am curious about this because most countries I've seen and read about where our countrymen and women seek "aduro" will either be US of A, Western Europe and just recently southy.I am yet to see any Nigerian seeking asylum in Ghana,Cotonou,Lome or even ivory coast.
Perhaps if you have valid reasons,please state for us all to learn.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by segzicres(m): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2012
Sad, jus sad I tell u
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by BUSHMAN1: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2012
Akaraiwe: @ Bushman,o boy u sabi as e dey go. For Hilbrow na......informants 'ndu mburu' full everywhere from underground to timesquare plus greenhouse....although Obodo na machine but if u don't have a tight package,its better to look elsewhere. Hustling in SA especially in those hillbrow ,Berea and Yeoville axis brings out the beast/best in you.
yes o!! my guy lived in mimosa hotels to coronia hotel and safari hotel in gauteng (another name for jo,burg) that time 1997 we were living in hotels now i hear everything is changed now even though there not many of us that time life was still a bit harsh,though i made some big cash and left to europe (london) but i hear say things dey different now but there are too many naija boys now, some are even havin babies wih them "maghoshia" women them
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by xavier047: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2012
I trust Nigerians, when we see the truth we say it the way it is........sharply abeg deport them come back Naija, your stay don expire and the only way to think of extending your stay was to seek assylum, una no get brain to use anoda sharp route.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 22, 2012
Do they have to always announce it? South African government are becoming GROUCHES these days.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2012
Rossikk:

You're a dumb ignorant fool with no brains. The north is literally crawling with millions of illegal immigrants, including beggars from Chad, Niger, Mali and co, most without any papers at all, and when caught, normally seek asylum. This is what sitting in some corner in Lagos knowing NOTHING about the country does to you. Assswipe!
_
I'm not in Lagos.
_
And bt dubs, I said sane person. Not worse-off.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by jidewin(m): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2012
lastpage:
Thank you jare!
You gave a good suggestion while ALL the others are just busy insulting one another, thinking they are "forming" here and there! angry
Make una siddon there they yarn "Grammar" when MEND Boys and Boko Haram Boys are Sharing Billions of Naira for doing what-da-feck?

Either become Boko Haram or more 'wisely', take the advice up there and migrate to the NASS compound. SIMPLES! kiss

Lastpage!
It is not small money all these INSURGENTS are raking in these days o.Without much hassles...GBAM jona don approve.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by oge4real(f): 5:20am On Mar 23, 2012
Seriously? Why would any normal person leave naija to seek asylum in S A?

(1) (2) (Reply)

31,556 Foreigners Denied Entry Into Nigeria / American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) / We Miss Nigeria Because

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.