Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS - Education (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS (318361 Views)

Poll: is admission in abu zaria fair?

very fair: 20% (15 votes)
averagely fair: 25% (19 votes)
not fair: 30% (23 votes)
cant say: 22% (17 votes)
wont say: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Pre-degree A.b.u Zaria Remedial Programme. time for discussion / Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by danito12: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2012
guyz am currently at de portal n d list is der i dnt knw wots apunin

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Oce4gud: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2012
dayo23: I think it a good development,∂ list was edited and so many qualified names remov and replace by illegal candidate,dis is Simply God @ Work 4 all those dat believe.Atleast 40% of the names (unqualified once)will b removed by th end of the investigation. God bless A.B.U
tank u my broda_dis is serious GOD'S intervension. The worst was done I pray 4 de good. Amen
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2012
The disregarded list is very authentic and original. Only dat d names ar not completed due to premartured release. I wasn't admitted in d disregarded list but optimistic in d authentic one, cos out of all ppl dat were admitted not even a single aspirant claims he/she has been offered admission wit architecture dat i applied. trendy j, ola4re, maven and friend ar all prospective arch student. In view of dis, i guess arch list is not among d first list. Dos dat were admitted ar already abusites (no shaking). 4 we dat ar not admitted, i pay we shall all rejoice in d official list. Peace.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Hashiya(f): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2012
MEERLEEQ: Well oooooo i didnt say much cos i was lucky to gain admission into atbu to study chemical engineering.......i aapplied pharmancy wit abu but couldnt make d earlier......thou i didnt make but am surely pointing out that notin was wrong wit d earlier pointing to d fact that it was mostly on merit my frnd gain pharmancy wit 254 y i dint with 238 so d key pressure is now on us dat didnt make d last published one.....cos dat formal list was no fake.............ONLY PHARMANCY CAN MAKE ME B BACK TO ABU SO I PRAY I MAKE D LIST
.Salm bros,hmmn dats same case wt me wo i got chemical engnrn @ATBU n also waitng 4 dis lst of a tn cos i didnt make d 1st 1 n i also applied phmcy @ABU n had average of 239.n screening 4 atbu is startn mnday
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Slowsteper(f): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2012
MEERLEEQ: Well oooooo i didnt say much cos i was lucky to gain admission into atbu to study chemical engineering.......i aapplied pharmancy wit abu but couldnt make d earlier......thou i didnt make but am surely pointing out that notin was wrong wit d earlier pointing to d fact that it was mostly on merit my frnd gain pharmancy wit 254 y i dint with 238 so d key pressure is now on us dat didnt make d last published one.....cos dat formal list was no fake.............ONLY PHARMANCY CAN MAKE ME B BACK TO ABU SO I PRAY I MAKE D LIST
guy c it was nt totaly on merit, else i c no reason y me wit 260 culd nt get law nd sum1 wit 216 got. Lyk it or nt it was nt based on merit. Sum1 wit 272 culd nt get accting wen ppl wit lesser agg Got. Dis whole tin is lyk a game so al we nid do is 2 pray 2 be amoung d lucky winners
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Sodiq33(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2012
Slowsteper: guy c it was nt totaly on merit, else i c no reason y me wit 260 culd nt get law nd sum1 wit 216 got. Lyk it or nt it was nt based on merit. Sum1 wit 272 culd nt get accting wen ppl wit lesser agg Got. Dis whole tin is lyk a game so al we nid do is 2 pray 2 be amoung d lucky winners
lol,@slowstepper,dis 1 no b new thng o,last year 274 waz denied mascm,nd 204 got,infact,no mata hw skul tk talk say na merit,ojoro must dy ne..we shld jst hope 4 d best..

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by dayo23(f): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2012
Beside Some candidate Names appear twice and some got direct entry and at same 100l,some applied 4 economics and dere names appear in mathematics,various issues lyk dat will b corrected and More candidate admitted. Most candidate ø̲̣̣̥n̶̲̥̅̊ ∂ initial list wil b retain so no cause 4 alarm.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2012
[quote
author=idowuu]The disregarded list is very authentic and original. Only
dat d names ar not completed due to premartured release. I wasn't
admitted in d disregarded list but optimistic in d authentic one, cos
out of all ppl dat were admitted not even a single aspirant claims
he/she has been offered admission wit architecture dat i applied. trendy
j, ola4re, maven and friend ar all prospective arch student. In view of
dis, i guess arch list is not among d first list. Dos dat were admitted
ar already abusites (no shaking). 4 we dat ar not admitted, i pay we
shall all rejoice in d official list. Peace.[/quote]

AMEN. I ONLY PRAY FOR INCLUSION NOT SWAPIN

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by iliyafik: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2012
the truth is dat the list is naw back on dier site....and guest wat ntin was change by the grace of GOD....GO AND CHECK URZ...GUDLUCK
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2012
Are you close enough to Allah, the One
Who created you and placed you in this
world, endowing you with wisdom and a
body? When was the last time you prayed to
Him? Do you plead to Allah only when you
are in trouble, or do you always keep your
mind occupied with His remembrance?
Are you aware that Allah is very close to you,
that He knows everything you think about
or whisper? Do you think of Him as your
Lord, just as He is the Lord of all people? Or
that He is your most intimate friend and
provider and that you should ask for
anything from Him?
Whatever your answer to these questions ,
you will not be scared about admission.. Allah stresses the importance of
prayer with the verse, "... Say: 'What has My
Lord to do with you if you do not call on
Him?'" (Surat al-Furqan: 77). Our Prophet
(saas) also reminded Muslims of prayer with
the words "There is nothing more dear to
Allah than a servant praying to Him."
(Tirmidhi) There are no limits to praying to
Allah and drawing close to Him, which
explains why understanding prayer and
being dedicated to it benefits everyone.
Prayer is the bond between Allah and
people. Humankind inherently possesses the
need to establish a bond with Allah: this is
their very nature. Praying is an essential and
natural part of a believer's life, though the
majority of people only think of praying
during times of insurmountable distress.
Allah prefers that we pray to Him during
times of ease as well as in times of severe
hardship. For this reason, the Qur'an gives a
detailed account of how to pray to Allah
sincerely...So INSHA ALLAH OUR NAME WILL BE BOLDED IN THE LIST..SO JUST PUT HOPE IN ALLaH.

5 Likes

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Sodiq33(m): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2012
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Sodiq33(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2012
d notice is still dier...no other list rilizd 4 nw.......
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by MEERLEEQ: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2012
Slowsteper: guy c it was nt totaly on merit, else i c no reason y me wit 260 culd nt get law nd sum1 wit 216 got. Lyk it or nt it was nt based on merit. Sum1 wit 272 culd nt get accting wen ppl wit lesser agg Got. Dis whole tin is lyk a game so al we nid do is 2 pray 2 be amoung d lucky winners
DAT A HIGH SCORE BUT WAT IF LAW STUDENT FRM UR STATE GOT HIGHER SCORES DAN U....U DNT AV TO LUK WEDA SCORES ARE LOW OR WAT COS DEY MYT NOT B FROM UR STATE.ND MIND U LOOKING AT ODAS INK IS NOT D CASE NOW BUT FULLING UR OWN INK WIT PRAYAS
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2012
iliyafik: the truth is dat the list is naw back on dier site....and guest wat ntin was change by the grace of GOD....GO AND CHECK URZ...GUDLUCK
hahahahahahahah...i know dix kind pple....soo u are admitted and u dont want oda pple to be admitted 2..u must have a black heart...and am sorry the list ix stil not back on the site..

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by MEERLEEQ: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2012
Hashiya: .Salm bros,hmmn dats same case wt me wo i got chemical engnrn @ATBU n also waitng 4 dis lst of a tn cos i didnt make d 1st 1 n i also applied phmcy @ABU n had average of 239.n screening 4 atbu is startn mnday
wslm dat it oooo so abu should beta release d acclaimed authentic list fast oooo.nyc meeting u
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by iliyafik: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2012
haxan919: hahahahahahahah...i know dix kind pple....soo u are admitted and u dont want oda pple to be admitted 2..u must have a black heart...and am sorry the list ix stil not back on the site..
u misunderstand me guy
dats nt wat i mean
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
iliyafik: u misunderstand me guy
dats nt wat i mean
owk ma broda am sorry for the harsh comment...Explain ur view plz
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Mogten(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
You guys be here basing ur assumptions on hearsay and conjectures. Truth is, the earlier released admission list was not based on merit, and was compiled without the VC's consent, as he was busy with other schedules. Same happened during the 2010/2011 admission where the list was compiled while the VC was away in Saudi Arabia, they had to cancel the list and made another when he got back. I hate to burst your bubbles, but an entirely new list is being compiled. It is not ruled oout that many guys in the first list could still be admitted though. I advice you guys pray instead of spreading lies just cos u want to console yourselves. I forgot to mention I'm a student of Economics, plus, my sister was listed in d 1st admission, so I aint being myopic here!

2 Likes

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by praisecom(f): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
hahahahhah...bcome an abusite and wait for b angryk angry boiz........nt prayin for admissn alone also pray for ur safety
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
praise,com:
hahahahhah...bcome an abusite and wait for b angryk angry boiz........nt prayin for admissn alone also pray for ur safety
did u take your drugs diz morng,....
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by bah19: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
goshwe: NEW INFO ABU SAYS THE RELEASED ADMISSION LIST WAS DONE IN ERROR.THE NEW ONE WILL BE RELEASED IN DUE COURSE.http://www.abu.edu.ng/admission_view.php
omg what a school

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Sodiq33(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
Wel,wen dis typ of thng hapin,u wil b hearin al sort of rumour 4rm diff angles...wel,am alrdi an abusite,d so damn fuckin a.b.u cnt change it..am stil telin u guys,alrdi admtd candidate shld fear nt..jst pray 4 our oda brodas 2 join us...
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by ofelix15(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mogten: You guys be here basing ur assumptions on hearsay and conjectures. Truth is, the earlier released admission list was not based on merit, and was compiled without the VC's consent, as he was busy with other schedules. Same happened during the 2010/2011 admission where the list was compiled while the VC was away in Saudi Arabia, they had to cancel the list and made another when he got back. I hate to burst your bubbles, but an entirely new list is being compiled. It is not ruled oout that many guys in the first list could still be admitted though. I advice you guys pray instead of spreading lies just cos u want to console yourselves. I forgot to mention I'm a student of Economics, plus, my sister was listed in d 1st admission, so I aint being myopic here!
u dey funny, hw registrar go paste list without the conscent of him Oga.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by praisecom(f): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
go ask google my dear
haxan919: did u take your drugs diz morng,....
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Sodiq33(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mogten: You guys be here basing ur assumptions on hearsay and conjectures. Truth is, the earlier released admission list was not based on merit, and was compiled without the VC's consent, as he was busy with other schedules. Same happened during the 2010/2011 admission where the list was compiled while the VC was away in Saudi Arabia, they had to cancel the list and made another when he got back. I hate to burst your bubbles, but an entirely new list is being compiled. It is not ruled oout that many guys in the first list could still be admitted though. I advice you guys pray instead of spreading lies just cos u want to console yourselves. I forgot to mention I'm a student of Economics, plus, my sister was listed in d 1st admission, so I aint being myopic here!
guy,d list pas throug senate stage nd oda stage,hw cums it didnt hv v.c consent?remembes,it's nt d v.c job 2 compile d list,admsn officer is incharge,so,dis ur v.c consent of a thng nawa o
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by ofelix15(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sodiq33:
guy,d list pas throug senate stage nd oda stage,hw cums it didnt hv v.c consent?remembes,it's nt d v.c job 2 compile d list,admsn officer is incharge,so,dis ur v.c consent of a thng nawa o
Tank u sodiq, tell am more.
Its like the list was picked from the refuse bin and uploaded lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, make una no come here lie 4 us no be baby dey 4 here.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Bendtner111(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
idowuu: The disregarded list is very authentic and original. Only dat d names ar not completed due to premartured release. I wasn't admitted in d disregarded list but optimistic in d authentic one, cos out of all ppl dat were admitted not even a single aspirant claims he/she has been offered admission wit architecture dat i applied. trendy j, ola4re, maven and friend ar all prospective arch student. In view of dis, i guess arch list is not among d first list. Dos dat were admitted ar already abusites (no shaking). 4 we dat ar not admitted, i pay we shall all rejoice in d official list. Peace.
No decieve yourslf,my broda got archietecture
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by danito12: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
ofelix15:
u dey funny, hw registrar go paste list without the conscent of him Oga.
abi o dt one is out of it .der iz no need to panic d list was just nt in order datz al instead of d admitted ones aguin wif doz dt r yet 2 see der namez n creatin a rift here, al we should is pray and watch..GOD is present
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by iliyafik: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ma prayers is alwayz dat dose dat ar admitted wil c dier names again...nd 2 dose wo ar nt admitted i prayed dat d gud lord wil surely c dem 2ru...dats ma prayers
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by saadans(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
Bendtner111: No decieve yourslf,my broda got archietecture
Guy! There is no 1 that hasbeen offered architecture. That's the truth. Check and see for urselfsmiley
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
All of una funny die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (243) (Reply)

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.