Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Adsense Earners Please Advice Me. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Earners Please Advice Me. (1150 Views)

Adsense Earners, Is This Rpm Real? (Resolved) / YOTUBE Google Adsense Earners! Join Me / Top Nigerian Google Adense Earners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Earners Please Advice Me. by chrisvicch: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2012
I am currently trying to advertise our website to the public. The website contains and Adsense Advertisement. I stumble across a page advising people not to put an Adsense Advert on a page that they will use as the "Landing Page". It claims that "Adsense Advert" serves as an exit to your site which means when people visit the "Landing Page" and click on the advert on the page, they will leave your site without staying. Since you are advertising, there were be a lot of clicks and this will result to an invalid click. Google will bound immediately.

I have noticed that the ads I placed on the homepage brings about 90% of my total revenue. And I monitored the users activity. They only stay for some(without navigating) and they will leave. And when I check my adsense current earning, there will be some income.

After reading warning, I am somehow afraid.I would like to know if this is true i.e placing ads on the Landing Page.
Re: Adsense Earners Please Advice Me. by 3RNEST(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2012
What is Landing Page?
Re: Adsense Earners Please Advice Me. by dejioke1(m): 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2012
@Earnest, Landing page is the first page people will see when they point their browser to your website url.

@Chrisvicch Google recently updated their policy and the policy for each product is now distinct and clear to understand, since you want to earn from adsence and promote your site with adwords, I will advise that you should read the policy clearly yourself and dont be mislead by some random article.

NOTE:
Avoid getting banned by google, I promise you it will cost you a lot and affect your other websites, you will be shock how google detect that you are still the owners.

Answering Your Subject Question:
One disadvantage of putting adsense in your home page which is also causing people navigate away is that the advert that is displaying in the adsense pasted on your homepage nay interest your visitor more than their initial aim of visting your website so once they click it and go to the landing page of the click their attention might be drawn to an extent that they will even forget your website.

2) if google policy is against adsense on you adwords landing page, dont try to attempt it, you will hate yourself!!!!!!
Re: Adsense Earners Please Advice Me. by Onique(f): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2012
PLEASE HOW DO EARN MONEY THROUGH ADSENSE?
Re: Adsense Earners Please Advice Me. by ogbongzky(m): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2012
It all depends on how the number of ads and how you placed them on the landing page but if your aim is to advertise so as to increase your adsense earnings, don't even try it. Mind sharing the url of the site?

(1) (Reply)

Naija Mega Gist On Facebook / download chattest.wapzak.in script now / Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.