Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Message From God The Father And The Lord Jesus Christ - The Last Call! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message From God The Father And The Lord Jesus Christ - The Last Call! (540 Views)

Today Is Christ The King Sunday / The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Murder in the name of God - The slaying of Pope John Paul 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message From God The Father And The Lord Jesus Christ - The Last Call! by goodvine: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2012
“The Last Call”
From the Broken Heart of Father –

My dearest children please hear Me-

Soon is coming many natural disasters that will make hearts of men and women fail-- Tsunamis, tornados, hurricanes, volcanoes, earthquakes and many other monsoons and rains. I tell you your flesh will not be able to stand this if it is not totally yielded and fasted with me.

I have cried out to the bride and My special ones to fast, fast, fast, fast pray consecrate, yourselves and obey Me. Why? Because my love, I am doing this to save My bride from impending disasters and the fallen one that is coming. Unless you are walking, talking and existing in the Spirit with me your Abba-Father Yahushuah – Jesus, your savior and have a full measure of My Ruach Hakodesh- Holy Spirit in you… THERE IS A HIGH PROBABILITY YOU WILL FALL AWAY!

I know the enemies plans, I know of his technologies, his NWO schemes-many are sold out even in the pulpits now. Come to me My children come to the secret place of the Most High! Psalm 91 is for you in these end-times.

I need you prepared –mind, body, soul, spirit, hearts – Everything My dearest ones all of you! No-more the world, or its things, just wrapped up under my wings! The lawless one is operating now with those sold out completely. Your Presidents, your senators, Congress men and women, Parliamentarians, Corporate executives and Monarchy and most political figures across the world now. Very few are still of me…He is devising a collapse of your economies, very soon, famine that will ravage the world and many other evil inoculations and vaccinations that will be forced on you. There are also changes happening with your atmosphere and in the heavenlies that will bring terror to most men and women. One other item My dearest ones, martial law is coming to the United States of America. And many, many, many other terrible things I will discuss with you. Do you understand My sweet ones—the Antichrist is already operating 100% behind the scenes. Come to Me…for you will even see Nations rise against Nation and World War III brewing and happen in the mid east in the near future-- now. For DO NOT FEAR just heed My spirit beckoning to My bride to come to My side. For I have not given you a spirit of fear but of Power and love and of a Sound mind.

My sweet Beloved I have so much to share with you…Your Abba, your Father is crying out to you! But, MANY are not heeding the call. Come to me my Love, My Bride!!! Be cleaned, healed and delivered, made whole and ready for My GLORY, My Last Great Harvesting of Souls-My Last Call, last chance-- for the Kingdom of God and most importantly…ready for My SON-Yahushua Ha Mashiach –Jesus Christs coming. My heart is breaking for this earth. I AM TRUMPETING MY “LAST CALL”!

(signed) I AM—your heartbroken Father God. I love you.

P.S. Please My children, My beloved, My bride, read and meditate on My Word…Psalms 91 and Proverbs 12 and Ezekiel 7—are now Words for you!

(Received on March 16, 2012 - by a daughter bride of the Most High King)

Psalm 91:1-16: 1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 4He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. 5Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 7A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 8Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 9Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 10There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 11For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 12They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 13Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Proverbs 12:1-28: 1Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish. 2A good man obtaineth favour of the LORD: but a man of wicked devices will he condemn. 3A man shall not be established by wickedness: but the root of the righteous shall not be moved.4A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones. 5The thoughts of the righteous are right: but the counsels of the wicked are deceit. 6The words of the wicked are to lie in wait for blood: but the mouth of the upright shall deliver them. 7The wicked are overthrown, and are not: but the house of the righteous shall stand. 8A man shall be commended according to his wisdom: but he that is of a perverse heart shall be despised. 9He that is despised, and hath a servant, is better than he that honoureth himself, and lacketh bread. 10A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel. 11He that tilleth his land shall be satisfied with bread: but he that followeth vain persons is void of understanding. 12The wicked desireth the net of evil men: but the root of the righteous yieldeth fruit. 13The wicked is snared by the transgression of his lips: but the just shall come out of trouble. 14A man shall be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth: and the recompence of a man's hands shall be rendered unto him. 15The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise. 16A fool's wrath is presently known: but a prudent man covereth shame. 17He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit. 18There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health. 19The lip of truth shall be established for ever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment. 20Deceit is in the heart of them that imagine evil: but to the counsellors of peace is joy. 21There shall no evil happen to the just: but the wicked shall be filled with mischief. 22Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight. 23A prudent man concealeth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth foolishness. 24The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute. 25Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good word maketh it glad. 26The righteous is more excellent than his neighbour: but the way of the wicked seduceth them. 27The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious. 28In the way of righteousness is life: and in the pathway thereof there is no death.
Ezekiel 7:1-27: 1Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2Also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD unto the land of Israel; An end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land. 3Now is the end come upon thee, and I will send mine anger upon thee, and will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense upon thee all thine abominations. 4And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity: but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and ye shall know that I am the LORD. 5Thus saith the Lord GOD; An evil, an only evil, behold, is come. 6An end is come, the end is come: it watcheth for thee; behold, it is come. 7The morning is come unto thee, O thou that dwellest in the land: the time is come, the day of trouble is near, and not the sounding again of the mountains. 8Now will I shortly pour out my fury upon thee, and accomplish mine anger upon thee: and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense thee for all thine abominations. 9And mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: I will recompense thee according to thy ways and thine abominations that are in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I am the LORD that smiteth. 10Behold the day, behold, it is come: the morning is gone forth; the rod hath blossomed, pride hath budded. 11Violence is risen up into a rod of wickedness: none of them shall remain, nor of their multitude, nor of any of their's: neither shall there be wailing for them. 12The time is come, the day draweth near: let not the buyer rejoice, nor the seller mourn: for wrath is upon all the multitude thereof. 13For the seller shall not return to that which is sold, although they were yet alive: for the vision is touching the whole multitude thereof, which shall not return; neither shall any strengthen himself in the iniquity of his life. 14They have blown the trumpet, even to make all ready; but none goeth to the battle: for my wrath is upon all the multitude thereof. 15The sword is without, and the pestilence and the famine within: he that is in the field shall die with the sword; and he that is in the city, famine and pestilence shall devour him. 16But they that escape of them shall escape, and shall be on the mountains like doves of the valleys, all of them mourning, every one for his iniquity. 17All hands shall be feeble, and all knees shall be weak as water. 18They shall also gird themselves with sackcloth, and horror shall cover them; and shame shall be upon all faces, and baldness upon all their heads. 19They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity. 20As for the beauty of his ornament, he set it in majesty: but they made the images of their abominations and of their detestable things therein: therefore have I set it far from them. 21And I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prey, and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil; and they shall pollute it. 22My face will I turn also from them, and they shall pollute my secret place: for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it. 23Make a chain: for the land is full of bloody crimes, and the city is full of violence. 24Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled. 25Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none. 26Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumour shall be upon rumour; then shall they seek a vision of the prophet; but the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancients. 27The king shall mourn, and the prince shall be clothed with desolation, and the hands of the people of the land shall be troubled: I will do unto them after their way, and according to their deserts will I judge them; and they shall know that I am the LORD.

IMPORTANT: Last year, October 2011, Father God started to give me, Sabrina, End Time Psalms. HE said now (March 2012) is the time to publish them in video's:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sabrina2380#p/c/80229BED7AEB2660/2/_4Q0dawk5i4
Blessings for all while we await and prepare for the coming of our Beloved Bridegroom.
jan.sabrina@telenet.be

Letter 255 Received from YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH by Susan, March 15, 2012:

Let US begin MY daughter:
Children, it is I, your LORD with many important Words.
The hour is approaching for the retrieval of the bride. The doubt is great among MY children. They do not want to hear about this Event. They have too great a love for this world and MY Coming does not appeal to them. They are attracted to the ugly and the gross—a temporal world that is running to evil.
MY children have compromised themselves seeking after the inferior. They handle the ugly and gross every day—they lust for it. This world has turned its back to ME. I take no pleasure in watching MY children fall away.
Very few are willing to make sacrifices for ME. Very few are coming with ME when I come to rescue MY bride. MY children run here and there pursuing the ugly things of the world and they do not even see or understand what they are doing. They cannot see that their pursuit of worldly things and activities take them away from a relationship with ME. I desire intimacy with MY children, but I cannot share them with the world.
I am a Jealous GOD. Why do you think I am so? I am jealous over you MY children, because I created you for MYSELF. You breathe, walk, and talk because I made you so. Everything about you I designed. You have been created with MY Loving Hands from MY Loving Thoughts, by MY Loving Will. Do you see why I am jealous over you as you run after everything of the world but never come after ME?
How sad for you children, that you separate yourselves from your MAKER in this life, and than most for eternity. What a loss, to be separated from your GOD, your CREATOR for eternity. This does not need to be.
Come to ME in remorse, repentance, and full surrender. Lay your life at MY Feet. I want a show of a sincere heart of remorse for the sin you have committed towards ME, your MAKER. I will wash you in MY Blood, make you fresh and clean. I will put garments of white and beauty on you and prepare you to come with ME as MY bride. I will have you with ME in MY Eternal Heavenlies and you will be saved from what is about to befall this earth.
I cannot allow this world to carry on any further unchecked in its present condition of evil, so judgment and wrath is coming to those who continue to engage in rebellion and witchcraft and disregard for MY Humble Ways of Purity and Holiness.
This world falls way short of MY Standards of Holiness. She has eroded into dark evil, and even MY people cannot see it. They have gotten so accustom to the evil, it all looks so right and normal. MY people have pulled away from MY Word and MY SPIRIT WHO Sanctifies and Teaches. MY people no longer desire holiness. It is a Way that has gone to the wayside and the people won’t tolerate the pure and righteous. They want to rebel and reject MY Truth. They want to mock MY Name and WHO and What I stand for.
Soon this earth and all who remain behind will bear the consequences of rejecting MY Ways. It will be a hard road to take—the broad road. Although few find the narrow path, the broad road to destruction is much harder in the long run with deadly eternal consequences.
You have a chance now, MY children, to alter your course, to pull yourself back on the narrow way. Come to ME. Place your life in MY Capable Hands and let ME guide you down the right course to everlasting beauty and eternal peace in MY Presence.
I want you to come out with ME when I take MY bride home. This freedom can be yours. I am pleading with you MY children. The world is plummeting down into evil and darkness apart from its GOD.
I am the ONLY ANSWER
I AM YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH
THE ONE TRUE LIVING GOD
THERE ARE NO OTHER GODS
MY FATHER AND I ARE ONE

James 4:4 (KJV): Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with GOD? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of GOD.
2 Peter 3:3-4 (KJV): 3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
Exodus 34:14 (KJV): For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, WHOSE Name is JEALOUS, is a Jealous GOD:
Deuteronomy 4:24 (KJV): For the LORD thy GOD is a consuming fire, even a Jealous GOD.
Genesis 2:7 (KJV): And the LORD GOD formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Isaiah 53:6 (KJV): All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned everyone to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on HIM the iniquity of us all.
Revelation 1:5 (KJV): And from JESUS CHRIST, WHO is the FAITHFUL WITNESS, and the FIRST BEGOTTEN of the dead, and the PRINCE of the kings of the earth. Unto HIM that loved us, and washed us from our sins in HIS OWN blood,
Revelation 3:3-5 (KJV): 3Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. 4Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with ME in white: for they are worthy. 5He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the Book of Life, but I will confess his name before MY FATHER, and before HIS angels.
1 Samuel 15:23 (KJV): 23For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornns is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the Word of the LORD, HE hath also rejected thee from being king.
Matthew 7:13 (KJV): Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
John 10:30 (KJV): I and MY FATHER are ONE.

(1) (Reply)

Follow Me / How Would You Go About This Being A Christian. / Learning To Hear God’s Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.