Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Need Help On MS Access And Outlook VBA (Sending Email) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Help On MS Access And Outlook VBA (Sending Email) (2760 Views)

Outlook PST Recovery Software ? / Ebook On Ms-excel Macros / Microsoft Access And Excel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On MS Access And Outlook VBA (Sending Email) by doshbass(m): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2006
In my organisation, we have some contact list in an access database which are about 200 records. i have a command button in access that inserts all the contacts into my outlooks new message (mailtosmiley. The problem is that our organisation email server does not send mails to up to 200 contacts at a time except the number is halved to say 100 contacts. it recognises it as sending spam

i need to develop some kind of vba code that will divide all the 200 contacts into 2 and send both sets of 100 contacts the same message.

what are my different options apart from doing it manually which defeats the purpose of IT?
Re: Need Help On MS Access And Outlook VBA (Sending Email) by doshbass(m): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2006
actually, some messages bounce back from the recipeints email sever because they are too many, so webmails and organisation mail servers dont allow messages with so many contacts to go through cos they see it as spam mails.

Actually how can i write a code to send individual messages to multiple Recipients without using any kind of addins
Re: Need Help On MS Access And Outlook VBA (Sending Email) by Zahymaka(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2006
Instead of using lots of lists, why don't you create a queue and loop through it, sending each one uniquely?
Re: Need Help On MS Access And Outlook VBA (Sending Email) by doshbass(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2006
So how exactly can i do this?
Re: Need Help On MS Access And Outlook VBA (Sending Email) by Zahymaka(m): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2006
I haven't done that before with VBA [only with VB.NET]. Can you show me the e-mail code you have currently.
Re: Need Help On MS Access And Outlook VBA (Sending Email) by doshbass(m): 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2006
I haven't got any code, i am just thinking of the logic before I dream of coding.

(1) (Reply)

Software Developers Hub And Training Centre In Ibadan / Pls Programmers Help With Similarities Of Pseudocode & Algorithm / Can A Non-IT Student Become A Programmer Or Webmaster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.