Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl (8383 Views)

'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students / Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers / Stop Looking For White Collar Jobs, Jonathan Tells. NYSC Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by KnowAll(m): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2012
Alleged rape: Show your private part, traditional ruler asks victim

Written by Adewale Ajayi, Osogbo Wednesday, 21 March 2012

THE traditional ruler alleged to have raped a youth corps member, Oba Adebu-kola Alli, the Alowa of Ilowa, Osun State, on Tuesday, told the court at the resumed hearing of the trial case of an alleged rape of a 23-year-old Hellen Okpara that the victim should show the private part he was alleged to have bruised to the court.

His request, which was made through his lawyer, Mr Tawfiq Tewogbade, prompted the lady to burst into tears.

Mr Tewogbade, during cross examination, de-manded that Miss Okpara should open her bruised private part in the court- room, or go into the judge chamber to show it to the judge, himself and the prosecution.

His demand made the lady to feel humiliated, while it took the inter-vention of the principal state counsel, Mr Biodun Badiora, to calm her down.
The prosecution coun-sel also objected to the request of Mr Tewogbade.

Counsel for the tradi-tional ruler informed the court that it was a mis-conception on the part of the prosecution, adding that the demand was not to insult the victim but to verify the claim that her private part was bruised.

The presiding judge, Justice Jide Falola, however, overruled the request of the defence counsel, saying that “the question was raised for her to exhibit her nudity yesterday (Monday) and she answered you that she can’t.

“You can ask another question that won’t provoke her person. She has no picture of it and she cannot exhibit her private part to the court or in the chambers.”
The traditional ruler alleged that he gave the ex-corps member the sum of N20,000 out of the N50,000 she demanded in order not to raise any scandal after the sexual intercourse, but Okpara, in a swift reaction, denied the allegation, saying “I never asked the Oba of any money and he never gave me any money
[b]Alleged rape: Show your private part, traditional ruler asks victim
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by Callotti: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2012
Women don suffer for Nigeria I swear!!!!
I hope women will learn from this.
Never associate with riff-raffs on or off the www! grin
Okoro-Yoruba romance can never amount to any good!
"Omoge show me your nyansh"!

So the "Oba" wanted to pay her for the "intercourse" huh? cheesy

Nassssssssty tory!!!!

He did not put a protection on his errrr-ection kwa nu?
Hope her "affliction" did not catch an "infection" from the rtualistic "affection" o?

The old goat did not use a condom? wink

Mu Che Che Che Che Che Che

Poor Mgbeke gal!

Instead of stiaying focused with her corper assignment, she is busy hanging around area fadas with her local Congo!
See wahala she caused for herself now?
Only an Mgbeke would be so dumb!
Reminds me of that Abia 5-man r-ape victim!
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by mkmyers45(m): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2012
Na wa for this oba. stinking paedo
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by Jakumo(m): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2012
Any judge or lawyer who is deranged enough to demand that a zsexual assault victim should UnCloth IN COURT, or in front of ANY judge of EITHER gender, should be debarred, and then swiftly charged to court for so much as SEEKING to perpetrate such a brazen act of callous humiliation under the guise of the law.

"Jungle Justice" JIWO Falola, and "Leering Lawyer" Tawfuq Tewogbadi are a couple of truly disgusting zsexual perverts, who, by trying to force an assault victim to strip off ALL clothing before a packed court-room, for phucks sake, have shown themselves to be evil and depraved individuals who seriously disgrace the legal profession by seeking to further traumatize a crime victim who entrusted the court of law to deliver simple and fair justice.

"Jungle Justice" Jiwo Falola and "Lecherous Lawyer" Tewogbadi should be de-robed and de-barred respectively, so that they can face criminal charges over their outrageous conduct in the trial of this rhapist Nigerian village chief. At the very least, this bug-eyed monkey in judge's clothing should be REMOVED forthwith from this case, and sent for extensive psychological evaluation in a secure medical facility.

ALL medical examinations of FEMALE complainants are to be conducted by a FEMALE DOCTOR, and any legal practitioner who openly attempts to bypass that simple standard of human decency should be put in a nice hot cell after a fair trial for their intent to flagrantly and deliberately flout due process. How on earth such a couple of blithering monkeys ever found their way into the legal profession is yet another of those surreal and depressing Nigerian mysteries to ponder.

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by Callotti: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2012
What do we expect from Sharia/ Boko Haram occultic judges practicing "lawlessness" in some third-world jungle of Africa!!!! grin
Dem wan look toto!
Mu he he he he he he

"Titi show me where I bruised ya pooosy"!
"You nor be FAGIN sef, so OW can I broooze a Lagos-Ibadan H-IAXPRIAS way"?

What a circus! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2012
mkmyers45: Na wa for this oba. stinking paedo

haba,wetin the girl go do for kabiyesi room ?
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by Callotti: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2012
mkmyers45: Na wa for this oba. stinking paedo

Don't say so o!
She is 23 years-old, and should have known better than hanging around a man who has been toasting her before the encounter.
She should have avoided him.
Knowing how an e-rrrect pehnis usually works WITHOUT any conscience!
Abi you hia say she be "virgin"? grin
From her own mouth, she narrated that the Oba's blokos did not "stay long inside"!
So, she obviously knew the difference btw "extended release" and "immediate release" capsules huh?
Make she thank God say I nor dey for the opposite defence legal team.
She for cry bloooooood for that court room I swear!!!
Ill-brought up village woman. angry
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by mkmyers45(m): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2012
Callotti:

Don't say so o!
She is 23 years-old, and should have known better than hanging around a man who has been toasting her before the encounter.
From her own mouth, she narrated that the Oba's blokos did not "stay long inside"!
So, she obviously knew the difference btw "extended release" and "immediate release" capsules huh?

She is a wh-ore no doubt because if for say the oba roger her pepper after the "immediate release" no one would have heard
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by CArt(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2012
It was the handwork of the devil grin
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by mkmyers45(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

haba,wetin the girl go do for kabiyesi room ?

Can't she go to her Grand father Toaster's room?
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2012
Callotti:

Don't say so o!

Lwkmd. . . .which one be immediate release and extended release o ?
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2012
mkmyers45:

Can't she go to her Grand father Toaster's room?

If she has the mind to go to her toaster's room,then she should be ready to face the fresh air of the room ! Perhaps the man paid her for a job well-done.fakafiki levels.
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by mkmyers45(m): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2012
CArt: It was the handwork of the devil grin

Rofl....Devil ko Lucifer ni
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2012
Callotti: Women don suffer for Nigeria I swear!!!!
I hope women will learn from this.
Never associate with riff-raffs on or off the www! grin
Okoro-Yoruba romance can never amount to any good!
"Omoge show me your nyansh"!

So the "Oba" wanted to pay her for the "intercourse" huh? cheesy

Nassssssssty tory!!!!

He did not put a protection on his errrr-ection kwa nu?
Hope her "affliction" did not catch an "infection" from the rtualistic "affection" o?

The old goat did not use a condom? wink

Mu Che Che Che Che Che Che

Poor Mgbeke gal!

Instead of stiaying focused with her corper assignment, she is busy hanging around area fadas with her local Congo!
See wahala she caused for herself now?
Only an Mgbeke would be so dumb!
Reminds me of that Abia 5-man r-ape victim!

grin grin grin grin grin
Lasinho aka Blazay aka Callotti! Choi! See as ur guy dey scatter laff for h-inside h-office. Choi!! You wan tear my belle o!

Ashawo Oba. sad him wan look inside the puzzy. Chei! Yoruba pple sha and their randy kings. Tufiakwa. Land of rap.is.ts.
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2012
The koko of the matter na 'fork and half pay'.

Wetin the ashawo girl sef dey find for h-inside Oba room? Shey she go do CDS for there? Na half payment the oba drop. Instead of 50k, the guy drop 20k because the puzzy nor sweet like him think say e go sweet. He thought he bargained for a tight vargin puzzy but what he was an okoro slack puzzy. I guess he thought 20k would suffice.

Tufiakwa! Shameless village girl. Oya open ya slack toto make bailiff inspect am for signs of wear and tear. sad
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2012
Lmao @ 'fork and half-pay'.The girl is too greedy sef.50k for just one round,them lace her toto with gold ni ?
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by KnowAll(m): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2012
This Oba’s are becoming a joke, anyway generational shift from when noble men use to be Obas. This my generation and I am talking of guys in their 40’s like toto too much no be small thing, I don’t think my father’s generation was like that hence the joke we have today. One of my close friend na Oba today and the guy no dey play with toto, so no wonder we have this inglorious incident. Didn’t an Oba beat his wife in public not too long ago??

I am afraid of the next generation of Obas, those would even be worse than the current ones. We should just ban obaship, they are a joke
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by IRAPADA(m): 11:09am On Mar 21, 2012
So d oba and his lawyer wan see free toto
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 21, 2012
IRAPADA: So d oba and his lawyer wan see free toto

Only the lawyer is interested in seeing the toto physically to affirm/refute the allegation against his client.
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by Ejine(m): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2012
Na waa oh. A whole Oba. What is this world turning into?
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2012
Ejiné: Na waa oh. A whole Oba. What is this world turning into?

kini big ? Doesnt blood flow in their veins or they dont have errection ?
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by Callotti: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2012
mkmyers45:

She is a wh-ore no doubt because if for say the oba roger her pepper after the "immediate release" no one would have heard

Real LovePeddler. A miscalculating LovePeddler! Typical Mgbeke I say. Payment nor complete. . .shouting r-ape is the only way out. Infact me sef wanno see the toto wey she dey make noise about. How bruised can it be for an old Oba's blokos that did not 'last long' because the poozy was waaaaaaay tooo wide?

~Bluetooth:

Lwkmd. . . .which one be immediate release and extended release o ?

Pharmacology 101.

pDude:

grin grin grin grin grin
Lasinho aka Blazay aka Callotti! Choi! See as ur guy dey scatter laff for h-inside h-office. Choi!! You wan tear my belle o!

Ashawo Oba. sad him wan look inside the puzzy. Chei! Yoruba pple sha and their randy kings. Tufiakwa. Land of rap.is.ts.

Nor laff too much o. My h-enemies do not like my jokes on NL. Mu che che che che che che che
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by olaak1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2012
That stup*id old fool deserves to be dethroned he is a big disgrace to his subjects; I want to believe that lady is young enough to be his granddaughter; "Agbaaya buruku" can he ask his granddaughter to open her pussycat in the public? Nonsense!
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by naijaking1: 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2012
How nice to make fun of rape in Nigeria?
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by youngmonie: 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2012
Nigeria is becoming a joke day by day. Such lawyers license should be withdrawn for uttering such statement. The least he could have done was to ask the judge for a medical examination to be carried out on the poor girl instead of asking her to strip in court. And as for the worhtless oba, HE IS A DISGRACE TO THE YORUBA TRADITION AND PEOPLE AS A WHOLE. DETHRONE him!!!
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by ibide(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2012
My prick dey rise for here . but how the girl go show he toto 4 inside court abi them want art firm
Re: Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2012
Why do people continue to keep imbecilic-goats like this one around for pete's sake?

(1) (Reply)

Call-up Letter Updates For Batch "A" Stream 1, 2020 / NYSC Relocation After Three Months: How To Go About It? / Nysc Guys Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.