Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Help!glo Deducts My Credit As Soon As I Recharge. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!glo Deducts My Credit As Soon As I Recharge. (902 Views)

Urgent! Pls How Do I Recharge Credit Online? / MTN Removing My Credit Instead Of Data Bundle / Mtn Deducting My Credit Balance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!glo Deducts My Credit As Soon As I Recharge. by ayodeji1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2012
At first I got an sms from 1552 saying about 888 naira was deducted from my account.then I loaded a card,checked my balance,my account was zero.I then called customer care who told me I must have made calls for free.I asked them to tell me when,they couldn't.they even told me I'm still owing some certain amount.I asked to know how much,they couldn't tell me.I hung up in annoyance and checked all my call logs.I'm sure I never made any call for free.I loaded another card now and still they deducted it to zero account.this is cheating of the highest order.isn't there supposed to be a body to tackle this kind of illegal extortion from these telecom ops?and I'm sure I'm not the first and won't be the last person this will be happening to.but how can they do this and get away with it.this is fraud!

(1) (Reply)

Upgrading BB Curve 8310 OS / Htc One Mini- Another Mid Range King? / Kogi..psp..android..phones.pc Game Swap And Sales Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.