Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Untold Secrets Of Building A Lifetime Fortune As A Website Designer. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Untold Secrets Of Building A Lifetime Fortune As A Website Designer. (829 Views)

10 Wealth Secrets Of Aliko Dangote: A Must Read. / Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? / If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untold Secrets Of Building A Lifetime Fortune As A Website Designer. by WebSolutnX(m): 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2012
If you look around today we have website designers all around the
corner but most are not able to write a single line of code. All
they do is to get templates and do “copy and paste” to the
contents of the site. But what is the best way to get into the
website design business? Mind you we are talking about business
here. We are talking about lifetime income and not the normal
“sharp sharp method”. So, I will advise you to read the complete
article ...

http://sceptrebusinessmagazine.com/blog/untold-secrets-of-building-a-lifetime-fortune-as-a-website-designer/
Re: The Untold Secrets Of Building A Lifetime Fortune As A Website Designer. by Wazoblog(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2012
Kudoooooooooooos I really loved it. Nice write ups!

1 Like

Re: The Untold Secrets Of Building A Lifetime Fortune As A Website Designer. by WebSolutnX(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2012
The sooner we become action takers, the faster we shall escape the rat race!

It's my humble idea and experience as a webmaster for half a decade now.
Re: The Untold Secrets Of Building A Lifetime Fortune As A Website Designer. by WebSolutnX(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2012
I remember with ecstasy how I became a website designer. That was precisely in 2008 after my university education. I had just learnt about internet marketing and I really wanted to start something online and so I started looking for a website designer to contract for this venture. The junk I met then charged me as high as N50,000 and today I build sites for people all over the world collecting as high as N150,000...
Re: The Untold Secrets Of Building A Lifetime Fortune As A Website Designer. by WebSolutnX(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2012
To be a professional website designer, you need to have patience to learn. Because the field is huge and the opportunities limitless.
You can get jobs as a freelance designer from freelancer.com, ...

You can shortcut the process by learning how to use web applications like wordpress, joomla, xoops, drupal, ... it's your decision.

(1) (Reply)

Blotting Paper For Today's Trendy Ladies (distributors Needed Nationwide) / Practical Steps On How I Intend Making My First # 1million. / Are U In Ibadan,start Ur Own Biz,become A Distributor & Earn Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.