Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Why Is The Nairaland Server Always Busy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is The Nairaland Server Always Busy (1320 Views)

Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. / What Happened To Nairaland's Server Since 10am Until Now? / Nairaland Server Overwhelmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Nairaland Server Always Busy by obowunmi(m): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2012
Seun and team, please fix this problem... IMMEDIATELY.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Is The Nairaland Server Always Busy by Yeske2(m): 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2012
obowunmi: Seun and team, please fix this problem... IMMEDIATELY.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Seun is a CIA agent working for Boko Haram, don't you get it?
Re: Why Is The Nairaland Server Always Busy by Kobojunkie: 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2012
Yeske!:
Seun is a CIA agent working for Boko Haram, don't you get it?

what has the brain-dead opinion you have there to do with the question asked? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is The Nairaland Server Always Busy by obowunmi(m): 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2012
Kobojunkie:

what has the brain-dead opinion you have there to do with the question asked? undecided undecided undecided

ahn ahn now easy on the bloke, he was trying to be humorous...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is The Nairaland Server Always Busy by Dyt(f): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2012
Dats cos its always busy
Re: Why Is The Nairaland Server Always Busy by obowunmi(m): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2012
Dyt: Dats cos its always busy

do the users have to know that.... its like trying to post on facebook and you get "server is busy, post later" its a bit unprofessional. Only shows Nairaland may not be ready for expansion.
Re: Why Is The Nairaland Server Always Busy by Kobojunkie: 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2012
obowunmi:

ahn ahn now easy on the bloke, he was trying to be humorous...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I doubt it. I have seen so many threads pop up with similar ludicrous assertions.
Re: Why Is The Nairaland Server Always Busy by obowunmi(m): 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I doubt it. I have seen so many threads pop up with similar ludicrous assertions.

got it ma'am
Re: Why Is The Nairaland Server Always Busy by Yeske2(m): 12:21am On Mar 22, 2012
Kobojunkie:

. . .and your dead punanny asking questions? junkie indeed. Waiting. . .
Re: Why Is The Nairaland Server Always Busy by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 22, 2012
I thought I was the only one experiencing this anomaly. Shebi we kuku tell him but hin nor listen.

I must to upgrade nairaland sad
Re: Why Is The Nairaland Server Always Busy by Yeske2(m): 12:36am On Mar 22, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Just ludicrous assertions? It would be more assertive with you, waiting. . .
O tie le to,
Re: Why Is The Nairaland Server Always Busy by obowunmi(m): 12:36am On Mar 22, 2012
pDude: I thought I was the only one experiencing this anomaly. Shebi we kuku tell him but hin nor listen.

I must to upgrade nairaland sad

Thx bro for confirming!!!
Re: Why Is The Nairaland Server Always Busy by Seun(m): 3:38am On Mar 22, 2012
What's the problem exactly? The server is busy error does not appear in New Nairaland as far as I know.
Re: Why Is The Nairaland Server Always Busy by obowunmi(m): 4:14am On Mar 22, 2012
I'm not good at being descriptive but will try.... a screenshot might be better but I currently don't have one.

You are in the middle of heated conversation,and you would like to lamb-blast the other party angry angry, you hit the "reply" button (may include quote) and then you see the message, paraphrasing here "sorry but your message cannot be posted, the Nairaland server is busy, wait a few minutes"

I waited five minutes, same thing ---- 10 minutes, same thing --- until my tempered cooled jeje... hopefully this makes some sense... will post a screenshot, once it comes up again. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nairaland Server Always Busy by Seun(m): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2012
Oh, that's an anti-spam measure, actually. It limits the number of posts you can make in a short time.
Re: Why Is The Nairaland Server Always Busy by blazepascal(m): 7:32am On Apr 02, 2021
Seun:
Oh, that's an anti-spam measure, actually. It limits the number of posts you can make in a short time.
seun pls sorry for disturbing you but I'm having Same issue. when will it expire
Re: Why Is The Nairaland Server Always Busy by blazepascal(m): 7:35am On Apr 02, 2021
Seun:
What's the problem exactly? The server is busy error does not appear in New Nairaland as far as I know.
seun plsn any advice on what to do

(1) (Reply)

Ready Crude Oil Buyer / The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? / When You Tell A Nigerian Girl You Lost Your Job(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.