Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Someone Please Help Me With This Code - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Someone Please Help Me With This Code (814 Views)

Will This Code Work? / i need help on this code / Help How Do I Backup Mysql Database With This Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Help Me With This Code by chrisvicch: 2:06am On Mar 22, 2012
I came across a php code that has something like this

$a = "s\697\x72\x69xo\x89";
$b = "\x53\x99rlen";

And so on. If you paste that code into any php IDE, you will find out that it is coded. I would like to know how to decode it or what type of encoding function was use or the real meaning of those help. I need help before Sunday. It is urgent. I need to submit the script before Monday 8:00a.m Thank you
Re: Someone Please Help Me With This Code by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 22, 2012
Not clear, well bros, you are on your own here o.
Re: Someone Please Help Me With This Code by DualCore1: 6:32am On Mar 22, 2012
Post the complete code block, at least. Let's see how the variables are used in the code.

This looks like a part of a salted hash.
Re: Someone Please Help Me With This Code by bigboymegzy: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2012
that is not a php code at all eeee!!!!!
Re: Someone Please Help Me With This Code by binaflexia: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2012
It looks like a simple regular expression or a string, other than that, there is nothing coded about that code; if it is a php code.

(1) (Reply)

Interactive Website / Understanding Cloud Computing Technology / Learn How To Start Up A Mini Importation Business Of Fones As Low As 4k Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.