Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,624 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa (5848 Views)

Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima / How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by musiwa46: 3:52am On Mar 22, 2012
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by musiwa46: 4:12am On Mar 22, 2012
beaf answer me
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by Beaf: 4:17am On Mar 22, 2012
musiwa.:
beaf answer me

Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by OAM4J: 5:03am On Mar 22, 2012
^lol grin You are wicked grin Answer him nao, before I move this thread to its home. grin
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by Beaf: 5:08am On Mar 22, 2012
OAM4J: ^lol grin You are wicked grin Answer him nao, before I move this thread to its home. grin

You mean say anytime becomerich take garri and alomo bitters confuse insef, make I hansa am?
Even his laptop sef de stagger! grin
Abeg, send the thread to beelzebub jare! grin
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by musiwa46: 5:14am On Mar 22, 2012
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by musiwa46: 5:21am On Mar 22, 2012
I want to be the one who control government to make the people lifes better. I want to be the one who make the last call.
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by OAM4J: 5:24am On Mar 22, 2012
Musiwa 2015!

Let the campaign start! grin
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by musiwa46: 5:51am On Mar 22, 2012
why do you think i will wait till 2015.
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 22, 2012
Hehehe...Your dream Musiwa is just another avenue to loot the nation. I can see it from your obsession with the presidency.
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by Beaf: 6:23am On Mar 22, 2012
musiwa.:
why do you think i will wait till 2015.

Ok, we will vote for you in June. cool
Up Musiwa for KKPesident!!! Up Musiwa for KKPesident!!! Up Musiwa for KKPesident!!!

--Beaf delivers a Chinese slap to clear the alomo bitters and gari straight out of Musiwa's coconut head... TAWAI!!! grin--
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by dustydee: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2012
grin grin grin Musiwa. Always finds a way to remain relevant
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by doctokwus: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2012
Why must he open a thread and add 'by musiwa' always wen automatically ur user name is attached to any thread one opens.Dats d part dat really exasperates me,jst dnt understand y he does dat
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by Okijajuju1(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2012
I sure say na ehn wear slippers for the picture dey play Lawn Tennis. . . #smh
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by naptu2: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2012
Aare, His Excellency, President Adesegun Musiwa. grin grin grin
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by musiwa46: 12:35am On Mar 23, 2012
beaf, you are a dreamer. yoruba people say oyibo who use him hand write with pencil , go use erase clear it.

beaf now compare your state bayelsa stadium with the university of ilorin stadium. dont forget bayelse got 1 trillion naira in 12 years and unilorin may be lucky to get 1 billion. can you see the different. so explain to me, how you feel. do you like it. if you dont like it support me.
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by Beaf: 12:46am On Mar 23, 2012
^
My Broda, ayam from Delta state.
When are we voting for you na?
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by musiwa46: 12:46am On Mar 23, 2012
or beaf do you want me to show you niger delta university with the 1 trillion naira collected. it tell you something is wrong. this is i dont trust anyone but myself.
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by Beaf: 12:51am On Mar 23, 2012
musiwa.:
or beaf do you want me to show you niger delta university with the 1 trillion naira collected. it tell you something is wrong. this is i dont trust anyone but myself.

I don't trust you too.
Will the picture of the university vote for you too? shocked

You are popular o, broda! When I passed Yaba Left this morning, all the babes were screaming, "we want becomerich! Becomerich for presido! And they were throwing their panties at your picture.

No be small tin o! grin
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by musiwa46: 1:02am On Mar 23, 2012
beaf you sit on the internet and you insult yoruba people. It is true, the yorubas get just less than 9% of the revenue compare with billions that they give your people. But even while your people get 6 times what Yorubas get, I can tell you, they manage it well. then what you people have done. So what happen to the money.

We only live once in a life time. You get budget from niger delta ministry, you get from militant , you get 13% derivation. You get for NDDC. You get ecological fund. And nothing have been done.

Is it not time to support change. it is not money that built a nation, it is the heart you have to help people, if you dont have the heart, no nation will be built. You see I will open another thread and show you why we cant wait for civil war in nigeria. because we are helping our self without the nigeria govt.
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by musiwa46: 1:24am On Mar 23, 2012
olodo beaf, the internet is the only universal source in the world. People from every state and local govt have internet. . Do you know any television station that have 700 million people, facebook . I have use the internet as means of broadcast for many years. That I know people from lafia to jalingo to wushishi over many years. Millions of people really. People I never imagine will know me.
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by Beaf: 1:34am On Mar 23, 2012
musiwa.:
beaf you sit on the internet and you insult yoruba people. It is true, the yorubas get just less than 9% of the revenue compare with billions that they give your people. But even while your people get 6 times what Yorubas get, I can tell you, they manage it well. then what you people [/b]have done. So what happen to the money.

We only live once in a life time. [b]You [/b]get budget from niger delta ministry, [b]you [/b]get from militant , [b]you [/b]get 13% derivation. [b]You [/b]get for NDDC. [b]You [/b]get ecological fund. And nothing have been done.

Is it not time to support change. it is not money that built a nation, it is the heart you have to help people, if you dont have the heart, no nation will be built. You see I will open another thread and show you why we cant wait for civil war in nigeria. because we are helping our self without the nigeria govt.

[b]"You people?!" "Your people?! "You?! angry

Guy, I thought we were all one people who were packing to Benin Republic before you changed your mind and declared independence for Western Niger Republic? Remember how you campaigned to remove Edo, Delta and Bayelsa to Benin Republic to "make the North majority and save 15 million lives?"
Ok, we are ready to go, so why are you calling us "you people?" angry angry angry angry
I even thought the presidency you were talking about was the one for Benin Republic. You are really annoying me now, because you have no plan.

Dude, I know one native doctor that can remove 7 spirits from your eyes and give you presidency without asking for goat or fowl. Do you need his address?

grin grin grin
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by Beaf: 1:50am On Mar 23, 2012
Becomerich, how can a human being sit on the internet. I don't know, das why am aksing o!
Is it like a donkey or chair?

Anyway, with you as presido, we know say we go chop wella; as pallies konsain. You know the drill! grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/105733[/img]

1 Like

Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by musiwa46: 2:27am On Mar 23, 2012
when i said benin republic. i dont think boni yayi understand the level of development in the nigeria at that time, that he did not grap it fast.. it is more than the nation of republic of benin.
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by musiwa46: 2:33am On Mar 23, 2012
we have to look for a solution to the problem, and since Jonathan have been there for 2 years without solution. I am willing to be president and have solution.. look everybody have lost confident in Jonathan Goodluck to solve this problem. this is not a game, it is people lifes we are talking about. Our families lifes.
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by musiwa46: 2:39am On Mar 23, 2012
i counted nearly 30 countries in africa, who have been to war, they will support us to prevent a civil war
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by musiwa46: 3:53am On Mar 23, 2012
beaf. i will win. Let me tell you what is the motto of unilorin those day. It is any onlooker is either a coward or traitor. And you see, in kwara state and Kogi state, 70% of the civil servant went to the University of ilorin. those two state , i have already got. I will get 24 state already.

beaf let put it this way, yoruba people are not going to return jonathan goodluck as president because of the satellite pictures, which he as failed to solve. he will not get our people vote.
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by Abagworo(m): 7:31am On Mar 23, 2012
Is it not time to support change? Money alone cannot build a successful nation, it is the heart(patriotism). Without the heart, no nation can succeed.

I can't believe musiwa can be as intelligent as to make this classic remark.
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by ikeyman00(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2012
@@@@

beaf. i will win. Let me tell you what is the motto of unilorin those day. It is any onlooker is either a coward or traitor. And you see, in kwara state and Kogi state, 70% of the civil servant went to the University of ilorin. those two state , i have already got. I will get 24 state already.

beaf let put it this way, yoruba people are not going to return jonathan goodluck as president because of the satellite pictures, which he as failed to solve. he will not get our people vote.

does it mean u speak for the yaribas can u comfirm that by using the satellite

can u also comfirm tinubu is in line with ur logic

peace
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by Yeske2(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2012
Someone forgot his medication last night, mod please move thread to jokes.
Re: how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa by Funkymallam(m): 9:15am On Mar 23, 2012
Musiwa aka becomerich... Dat ur crack na danger o grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Oyo And Osun State / Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen: Tales Of Woes From Igboland / "This Is Port Harcourt Not Asokoro"- Wike's Magic Wand In Action: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.