Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Masters Degree In Australia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Masters Degree In Australia (1416 Views)

Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia / Which Of The Uk Universities Is The Cheapest For Masters Degree / Studying For An Msc Degree In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masters Degree In Australia by ohmsB: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2012
I just got admissin for post graduate Masters degree in Australia, I would like to know if a civil engineeering graduate can easily secure a good job to take care of living expenses and about half of tuitiion fees(about 15,000 aussiee dollarsin all). I can pay the required 1st semester tuition deposit but avin difficulty in visa documents evidencce to prove that i can financially cover all tuition and living expenses. I really need this opportunity. Would appreciate help and advice from experienced people in the House.
Re: Masters Degree In Australia by justwise(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2012
ohms.B:
I just got admissin for post graduate Masters degree in Australia, I would like to know if a civil engineeering graduate can easily secure a good job to take care of living expenses and about half of tuitiion fees(about 15,000 aussiee dollarsin all). I can pay the required 1st semester tuition deposit but avin difficulty in visa documents evidencce to prove that i can financially cover all tuition and living expenses. I really need this opportunity. Would appreciate help and advice from experienced people in the House.

What was your plan financially before applying for that school in Australia?

(1) (Reply)

How can one apply for visa to Baku, Azerbaijan? / What Should I Do Next?, Says A Phd Student Wanting To Travel Out / What Would You Give To Live Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.