Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,580 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! (8216 Views)

Nigerians Abroad Please Help Nigeria / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Please How And Were Can I Buy Goods In Bulk From Wholesalers In Lagos And Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by DjDhareell: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2012
Am Giwa Damilola
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by Sircj(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2012
odabi4us: I can be of help if you don't mind.Whoever you decide to do business with,I want to be part of it.
I will do the total monitoring because 99% 0f Nigerians are not trust-worhty.This is an experience I got from being a banker.
Write me a mail if it is okay by you...yamadeenterprisesy@yahoo.com
must u bring pple down to sell urself. Holy nwaeme at d end of d day, u wil stil Bleep.
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by nwangap(f): 5:19am On Apr 01, 2012
hello, i don't know what kind of business you are into but i am into Used/Secondhand clothing for children(boys and girls) and ladies,Bales from UK/London are more lucrative here in Lagos, so if can do business in that regard, then we can talk business.(i have actually been searching for a London partner long before now)you can reach me on pattybf@yahoo.com
Worldwidebiz: Hello, I am a business man from the UK, but I am a Nigerian. I have been out of the country for years now. I just need a honest and God fearing person I can do business with both offsite and onsite. Please, get in touch. I have lots of profitable ideas
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by nwangap(f): 5:26am On Apr 01, 2012
hello, i don't know what kind of business you are into but i am into Used/Secondhand clothing for both children(boys and girls) and ladies,Bales from UK/London are more lucrative here in Lagos, so if can do business in that regard, then we can talk business.(i have actually been searching for a London partner long before now).you can reach me on pattybf@yahoo.com

you can reach me direct if you so wish on 07035747751
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by nwangap(f): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2012
Worldwidebiz: Hello, I am a business man from the UK, but I am a Nigerian. I have been out of the country for years now. I just need a honest and God fearing person I can do business with both offsite and onsite. Please, get in touch. I have lots of profitable ideas
hello, i don't know what line of biz you are into but i am into sales of Used/Secondhand clothes for children (boys and girls) and Ladies wears. i have been searching for a Uk based partner as bales from there are more lucrative here in Lagos, so if you will be interested in that regard then we can talk business. you contact me on pattybf@yahoo.com or 07035747751
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by Sodah(m): 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2012
Hello guy! Am Abey based I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ lagos! Ɣ☺ΰ cn reach ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ on ,•̸ϞƔ mail abiodundoyin@yahoo.com....to knw ΨђåƮ kind of business Ɣ☺ΰ re into mayb i cn b a partner also! Replk bk
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by lizify: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2012
Hello good day,

My name is ify liz Godwin,I hail from abia state but resides
In lagos, I specifically googled I need a business partner and
Good Enough I came incontact with your writte up.

I am a church girl, God fearing, hardworking, capable of handling
Any job task and optimistics, I love challenging task because they
They end up bringing the champion in me which is the exact mindset
I need for the tops.

I am so excited about your post,it will be my uttermost pleasure
To work with and for you in this exciting profitable business

Thank you for the oppourtinty as I anticipate your favourable response

Ify liz Godwin

Phone number. 08050802691
Email address.lizify83@yahoo.com.
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2012
I am highly interested in having a partnership with you. According to what you wrote, i guess you are involved in selling gadgets. My name is Sanni Yetunde.I am a computer science graduate from the University of Ilorin waiting for my nysc call up letter by October. Born and bred in Lagos, still living in Lagos and can be on trips for business purpose. My email is yettyuk2003@yahoo.com. Pls contact me as i am fully interested. Thanks
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by flexya: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2012
Worldwidebiz:

All you needed to do is be polite or just ask what business do you do?, not as rude as you came out. I am not interested! Patience, politeness and character go along way.
I don't see anytig rude in expressin weariness about a potential biznez partner who fails 2 say wat kind of biznes they seek partnership for. I know it was subsequently expressed bt I find it shocking that prior 2 the author of the thread stating their line of biznes, ppl were already queuein up. Some even sayin "it would be a priviledge 2 do biznes". Haba!n wat if he was lookin for a drug courier? I guess the mere mention of UK and Nijja boyz trip over each other. No doubt, most av insincere intentions!
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by vaniesexy: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2012
I am munachim from imo,i have my ssce.i can help you with surpervision and will like you to invest in rivers state,my email is hisylvar@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by mairaphuns: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
Am m
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by delaruh(m): 12:11am On Dec 07, 2012
Name :Bamidele
Biz : fishery (catfish)
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by dmostcheerful(f): 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
Am Izuogu Oluchukwu a computer science student of Abia state polytech Aba am a hustler though am in2 online importation of laptops and bb phone which i sell 2 fellow students. am intrestd in during doing busines wit u,u cn contact me via dmostcheerful@yahoo.com or call me on. 2 knw more about me u can add me on facebook wif oluchukwu.izuogu@facebook.com.
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by Liwenjing(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
na wao na all of una wan oyibo connection. see as guys dey just throw away their phone numbers and email. who will bros for obodo oyibo come contact. he go come dey fully confused of all if una credentials. e no easy ooo. bros who u pick now?
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2013
Greetings.Am udensi henry by name,a just graduated student of university of port harcourt. I shuttle cotonou,lagos and aba. I'm business oriented,creative,GOD Fearing,outspoken and hardworking.I would really love to work or partner with you. For more about me,
mycontacts:08037662693/email:chuddyshow@yahoo.com.Waiting to hear from you. REGARDS UDENSI HENRY.
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by olushowunm(m): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
IS THIS OFFER STILL AVAILABLE, because I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE LEARNT YOUR LESSON! THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA STILL REMAINS HOW AND WHERE TO FIND TRUSTWORTHY PEOPLE TO HELP MANAGE YOUR BUSINESSES!
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by PastorToni: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hello, I am Anthony Olatunde Famodimu. I am the Client Support Executive for Edge Arrow Consultants. You can contact me at edgearrow2000@yahoo.co.uk or on our mobile lines- 2348027883602, 2347066224212. You are guaranteed a prompt answer and better relationship from me. You are welcome
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by afanide: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
Am from Akwa Ibom based in Port-Harcourt.
Send me details lets see how we can establishe a good business relationship.
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com 08036932174
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by ifedayoifedapo(f): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
You may need to make some verifications about whoever you choose. I'm in Lagos and interested. makinde4progress@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by 400billionman: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
Worldwidebiz:
Hello, I am a business man from the UK, but I am a Nigerian. I have been out of the country for years now. I just need a honest and God fearing person I can do business with both offsite and onsite. Please, get in touch. I have lots of profitable ideas

I am already in business. What line of container do you want to send us ? What items can you export from UK ?

We have people in Ariaria and Alaoji. Motor parts, chemicals, what have you ?
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by nneji77(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hello Sir, my name is Nneji and I live in Lagos. I just read your post here. What kind of business are you into? Or would you be interested to invest in my own business idea/s? My phone number is +234 08151901272 and my email is okorafornneji@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by pandj(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
A young talente graduate of banking and finace. A member of nigeria institute of management, but its not all about academic qualification but also experience in life, at least I have achieve little in life. Feel free to contact me in any business that you have, this is my email bigerboy_jac@yahoo.com or contact me on +23480180677857
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by whitevictor60(m): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
I have business ideas and I am ready to partner with sir.
Please contact me on +2348060331836
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by sammytone: 4:41am On Jul 22, 2021
Let's meet on esgojah@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive: Get 1000 INSTAGRAM Followers For As Low As 400 Naira / Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast / Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.