Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

"all Relationships Must Not Lead To Marriage" - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "all Relationships Must Not Lead To Marriage" (529 Views)

Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage From A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"all Relationships Must Not Lead To Marriage" by shy1amy(f): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2007
I and my friends were discussing sometime ago when we brought this topic up "All relationships must not lead to marriage"

One of my friends insisted that he can date any woman he wants and cut her off when he ever he choses to,

then I began to wonder how and why people would date a guy/girl you can't get married to later in life. To me, you must date someone that you love as in ,someone you can actually love to spend the rest of your life with.

Abi whats you guys opinion on this issue of "All relationships must not lead to marriage"?

(MAKE ANYBODY NO CAUSE CONFUSION FOR MY POST AGAIN O)
Re: "all Relationships Must Not Lead To Marriage" by 2makeit(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2007
I agree with you.
Re: "all Relationships Must Not Lead To Marriage" by chaloo(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2007
I wish this could be the case but life is not that straight forward. Somethings are not meant to be even if you want them to be. Any two people in love are not outside the society. There are many factors that would effect any relationship.
Re: "all Relationships Must Not Lead To Marriage" by feco304: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2007
i agrre with u too thanks
Re: "all Relationships Must Not Lead To Marriage" by Kashif(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2007
Yes, I agree that one should date that person good enough to be one's life partner but it is not a do or die affair.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Friend / Motivational Word / A Female Friend Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.