Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Is It Ideal For Someone To Pursue Two Career? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Ideal For Someone To Pursue Two Career? (959 Views)

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / Is It Ideal To Relate With Your Boss On The Social Media? / Shoul I Quit Banking To Pursue A Phd Elect Eng. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ideal For Someone To Pursue Two Career? by mercenaryx(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2012
Some want to sing and be a successful banker, some wants to be a footballer and a lawyer. These contrast in dreams has thrown me into confusion of the idea of career pursuit. Can someone really pursue two different goals?
Re: Is It Ideal For Someone To Pursue Two Career? by stephen121(f): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2012
Yes you can but you have to be more committed in one, you can't love two masters the same way. Be able to set priorities, know which one is more important. My sister is an engineer but she loves writing. She goes to work on week days but she makes time on weekends to write

(1) (Reply)

Msc @ Unilag Or Unpaid Internship @ NAFDAC / Mansard Insurance Second Interview / The Richie Parker Story: Be Inspired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.