Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

Need Money Making Business Ideas? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Money Making Business Ideas? (1213 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Ice Block Making Business / Soap-making Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Money Making Business Ideas? by WebSolutnX(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2012
If you are willing to add another stream of income to your current financial status, I think you should seriously consider this.

PLEASE THIS IS FOR SERIOUS MINDS: DOWNLOAD and read through. It's 100% FREE!

http://sceptrebusinessmagazine.com/magazines/download.php?file=sceptre_business_e-magazine_march_2012_edition.pdf

Re: Need Money Making Business Ideas? by mkmyers45(m): 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2012
Duh :/
Re: Need Money Making Business Ideas? by exotica(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2012
Yeah!
Re: Need Money Making Business Ideas? by roguy: 4:58am On Mar 24, 2012
i want to recomend this site for you
http://www.themillionaireblog.com/
Re: Need Money Making Business Ideas? by Thethy(m): 11:15am On Mar 24, 2012
Try grasscutter farming, call THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel:08023050835 , 07033632285 for detail.

Re: Need Money Making Business Ideas? by WebSolutnX(m): 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2012
Sir, how profitable is the snail and grass cutter farming business?
Re: Need Money Making Business Ideas? by WebSolutnX(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2012
I don't want to go into lengthy discussions here.

If you are serious about starting a business on the internet, you should consider building systems that

1. require one time effort to continue producing income for a long time.
2. require little work to be done
3. require little of your time
4. produce huge profit margin from little investment
5. can continue to make money for you even when you do nothing again (that is to say that the business runs on autopilot ...)

Think of this, which work is done by the owner of Facebook? I guess sitting down to calculate his daily income!

With your N5,000 you can learn so much that you can change your story in less than 90 days.

See more information on how to do these at : http://www.sceptrebusinessmagazine.com/soti/
Re: Need Money Making Business Ideas? by bizfirst: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2012
To become rich, you must first of all know and understand the rudiments of success before you can create any lasting business. Find success information free, everyday at www.akaahanterungwa..com
Re: Need Money Making Business Ideas? by omosexy1: 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2012
why are people just opening sites to scam others off their hard earn money. this is terrible.
Re: Need Money Making Business Ideas? by enehizena(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2012
get out of poverty and change ur life,visit www.obanor.com/owede.htm

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Is The Best [paid Autoresponder Service] That I Should Use? / . / Please Where In Nigeria Can I Buy Metallic Spray Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.