Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Mactay Cons - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mactay Cons (3957 Views)

Mactay Consulting Interview! / Mtn Is Recruiting Tru Mactay Consulting / Mactay Graduate Trainee Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mactay Cons by kulex2k1(m): 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2007
i was just invited for a test and an unterview by mactay consultant at mactay house , 5 prince adelowo adedeji, lekki phase 1. 12pm.

i cant remember what i applied for, has anyother person been called also or better still who knows what am supposed to expect.
Re: Mactay Cons by carin4u: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2007
When did you make the application that is being responded to?
Re: Mactay Cons by kulex2k1(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2007
I tink it was sumtym in august.
Re: Mactay Cons by ladyaijay(f): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2007
I WAS ALSO INVITED FOR A TEST AND INTERVIEW YESTERDAY BY 2-3PM.ON GETTING THERE WE HAD THE INTERVIEW BEFORE THE TEST . THERE WERE RECRUITING FOR MTN. IT WAS OK
Re: Mactay Cons by SOJ(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2007
Yep, they recruit for compnies esp MTN nowadays.it culd be customer care(call center) for MTN
Re: Mactay Cons by kulex2k1(m): 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2007
Just finished wit the test and interview, yep it was 4d post of a call centre agent. It went very well
Re: Mactay Cons by Matured26(m): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2007
Pls wats the test all about
Re: Mactay Cons by kulex2k1(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2007
an interview first and a a computer based test about 50 questions
Re: Mactay Cons by ladyaijay(f): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2007
hello nairalanders remember i told you guys that i went for the interview and test in mactay.well i was called on monday 12/11/07, for briefing by 10am at mactay.we were briefed on what we would be doing at mtn when we were finally called. yesterday i was called for the final interview with mtn which was for 5 minutes. we were told they will get back to us. Thank God i was selected amongs the people present to resume training tomorrow 15/11/2007. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley GOD IS INDEED FAITHFUL

1 Like

Re: Mactay Cons by Matured26(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2007
Was it after your interview that they called back to notify you that you've been shortlisted for training at their office?
Need an urgent response as I have a friend who was not interviewed at all but was asked to come for training
Re: Mactay Cons by teetalks: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2007
@ ladyaijay,
pls what position did you applied for?
and did u submit you resume, was it online or via mactay consult?
please i need to know , God bless
Re: Mactay Cons by kulex2k1(m): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2007
i got called too am to start training tomorrow but in my own case i was interviewed again by MTN i was just called and texted yesterday that i should come for training tomorrow. God is surely good
Re: Mactay Cons by idnoble73(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2007
pls can anyone kindly post Mactay Consult website for us.

Thanks
Re: Mactay Cons by Matured26(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2007
Re: Mactay Cons by abiri(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2007
Hi ladyaijay,I did d interview and test also and also went for the briefin .
Thank God I'vew been called by MTN too for an interraction tomorrow by 8 am.
I hope we 'd make it thru .
See ya there to morrow.

U can call me on my no below so that we'll get to see there .
Take care
Re: Mactay Cons by abiri(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2007
Please lady jay can u contact me ?
I want to know about how ur interview went with mtn and what they asked .
Thanks or u post a reply here.
Re: Mactay Cons by ladyaijay(f): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2007
abiri,the interview at mtn was not difficult, (1)they asked me what my age was, (2)why i wanted to work with mtn,(3)how i got to know about the job opening,(4) what the test at mactay was all about,(5) if i am computer literate. they just want to know if you can compose yourself,and if you can communicate efficiently.wish you the best
Re: Mactay Cons by kulex2k1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2007
@ladyaijay
i want called for an interview o! i was only told i should come nd start training tomorow and dat i should come with a p/photo an sms was sent immediately after the call, stating the same thing.
Re: Mactay Cons by ruthieo(f): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
pls what were the test questions,thnx
Re: Mactay Cons by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
ruthieo:
pls what were the test questions,thnx
lol 2007 thread

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At UBA Bank / Amcon Recruitment Need Help Please / Massive Job Recruitment At Uni. Of Lagos Holding Company (UNIHOLD) 30 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.