Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Need Land In Mowe/ofada - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Land In Mowe/ofada (2781 Views)

1 Plot Land In Mowe Gated Community. Mainland Park Pentagon Real Estates / Need Land In Osogbo Osun State / One/ Two Bedroom Bungalow On Sale In Mowe (ogun State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Land In Mowe/ofada by kusehin(m): 6:35am On Oct 31, 2007
I want to sensitise the house on the rapid development of Mowe/Ofada axis of Lagos state. I have quite a number of lands to sell at a very cheaper and give away prises. Please contact me on my cell phone if u re interested or u have a client that need one. We can do business. The lands are in a very prime area. my cell number is 01-8786179. and my e mail is kusehinpeju@yahoo.com.
Re: Need Land In Mowe/ofada by onabajo(f): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2007
hi kusehin in response to ur ad.i need a plot of land in mowe/ofada.i am aware of area directly opposite the redemption camp.it goes for 600k for one acre but the guy said dat they do not sel;l per plot.i f u have one with plot of land with the range of 100-150 per plot now.pls call me on 07028007472
Re: Need Land In Mowe/ofada by ricki: 4:03am On Nov 01, 2007
is there document for the land?
Re: Need Land In Mowe/ofada by onabajo(f): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2007
yes the one acre land in mowe ave document wic i have sigted myself.But because of the 6 plot involved i cannot manage 6 plot of land and they are not willing to sell less than 6 plot.That is the dilemma i am indat is wy i need a plot around te same place.

Tanks.Additional information will be appreciated
Re: Need Land In Mowe/ofada by kusehin(m): 2:10am On Nov 02, 2007
Getting a land for that price now in mowe/ofada axis will be a hard nut to crack. it will be inside inside and not too close to where development is now. i can take anyone interested for inspection as soon as we can make up. Please bear it in mind that ,this site has become new haven for people and peoplke are speculating so well for the future. where will we say we are when land will be selling for a higher price there. The choice is ours,
Re: Need Land In Mowe/ofada by kusehin(m): 2:11am On Nov 02, 2007
Some of the lands have documents and some don'ts.it is just matter of perfecting whatever u have. Getting C of Os in Ogun state is a lot easier than lagos. and very fast too.
Re: Need Land In Mowe/ofada by ricki: 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2007
i need 1 acre.
Re: Need Land In Mowe/ofada by kusehin(m): 4:07am On Nov 04, 2007
Get in touch with me on 01-8786179. limited acres but just call me .
Re: Need Land In Mowe/ofada by LoanBroker: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2007
Hi kusehin,

I am interested in the Land. How much does a plot cost? Please, send some details to me at: almondfinancial@yahoo.com smiley
Re: Need Land In Mowe/ofada by kusehin(m): 12:21am On Nov 08, 2007
we can carry out inspection soon.Please David get in touch as i can't even reach u again.
Re: Need Land In Mowe/ofada by Emmzealous: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2021
onabajo:
hi kusehin in response to ur ad.i need a plot of land in mowe/ofada.i am aware of area directly opposite the redemption camp.it goes for 600k for one acre but the guy said dat they do not sel;l per plot.i f u have one with plot of land with the range of 100-150 per plot now.pls call me on 07028007472

I have a 300sqm land for sale at Royal Estate Igborosun, Mowo, badagry.. 850k.

I am the direct owner and I have my papers and documents intact, Land survey, land sales agreement, family receipt of land... And so on... all in my name...Contact 09060983872 for more details

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land At Igbolomu Isawo, Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos For Sale. / Why You Should Buy A Plot Of Land In Royal Garden Estate, Ajah Lekki / One Room Self Contain To Let At Lugbe , Federal Housing Estate. 200k:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.