Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Joke : Jewelry My Dear Jewelry Hahaha Lol Lmao Lwkmd - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke : Jewelry My Dear Jewelry Hahaha Lol Lmao Lwkmd (3661 Views)

Lol...lmao...lwkmd...answer This Question;what Exactly Do We Call This??? / When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd / Funniest Joke Ever Lwkmd Accent Brouhaha!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke : Jewelry My Dear Jewelry Hahaha Lol Lmao Lwkmd by swtchicgurl: 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2012
hakunajay:

Agwo tugwo kwa gi there! Udele di ka gi! Nwa ogwugwu oge!

what did u say? undecided
Re: Joke : Jewelry My Dear Jewelry Hahaha Lol Lmao Lwkmd by mikuz(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2012
swtchicgurl:

what did u say? undecided
he said you're a bizzybody tongue
Re: Joke : Jewelry My Dear Jewelry Hahaha Lol Lmao Lwkmd by Jazzman01: 7:29am On Jan 09, 2022
siAdor:
"Or shey make we Bleep inside my room" she asked, omo I talk say yes oo, it's was like a wild fantasy to me, omo as we dey climb staircase I dey press the ass, naso we enter room I don see chealse sachet plenty for ground, the guy don jogor as we enter the guy wake up but him no see me clearly, but I was scared bro.

And one thing I love about the ipodo hotel is that it's very neat, they have AC and a toilet of comfortable space and the whole floor tiled.

I think the hotel beside are the newly built one.

Omo naso she start to dey kiss me we enter toilet, omo my gbola don hard Bleep the ass was big she raise one leg up I put am inside, Bleep I was feeling to pleasure I was to sweet the squeeze on her face, and she softly moan,

My head was mad omo naso I start, Tatatatata! I slap the yansh e sound tawayhi!!! I started talking" I love this ass" "I wanna Bleep you" "I am the owner of this ass", I love every bit of what I was doing there, the guy woke up and was calling her name then I think he slept back on wetin concern me.

Naso i continue tatatata, omo I slap the yansh again she con open tap so the noise no go wake the guy up omo naso I cum, but e dey pain me say I wish to stay longer.

I came out and met the guy on the floor sleeping, the girl draw me again kiss me, I collect her number on my way going out she said I should call her and tell her that THE TOILET GUY. I reach work I don late for break, omo I call her back she pick, I con dey tell her say I enjoy everything wey we do but she con dey give me dead vibe for phone omo I cut leave I never call her up till today but will like to go Bleep her again but them don sack me, and am looking for a job back.

xup bro, this is a dead thread. drop her number here and i will notify you to delete it once i see it. i will also clear my quote.
Re: Joke : Jewelry My Dear Jewelry Hahaha Lol Lmao Lwkmd by OjodomoBlessing: 9:58am On Jan 10, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Funny / What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland / Does 'lekeleke' Really Change The Colour Of Fingernails For Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.