Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Beware Of A Guy Called Olaiya Ayinde Sodiq!! He's A 419 And A Thief!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Beware Of A Guy Called Olaiya Ayinde Sodiq!! He's A 419 And A Thief!! (755 Views)

Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) / Need A Guy 4 A Serious Relationship / Beware Of Lance_vader, He Is A 419 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of A Guy Called Olaiya Ayinde Sodiq!! He's A 419 And A Thief!! by ymx4u79: 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2012
Below is d email he would send to you for payment!!! Please don't fall for his antics...we need to flush him out of the system!

Notice.....before any connection am going to take commission which is #10,000 but
it will be inform
of agreement, i will first collect #5,000 naira now and after
your first payment
you will
balance me up the
#5,000.
After i confirm your payment conference call
will go on between me,you and
her,just to introduce you to her
formally,after then i will text her number to you and text your own
personal line to her then she will call you to discuss where and how to
meet....the first very day you met she will give you some kind of money
which is up-to 50,000 for your shopping,that's to clean up so you can
match her standard..............

but before that pay me my commission first, which #5,000 for each if you want one of them
and
i can give you two of them at rate of 9,000 if you like them call me on
08132471527or office add.. 162 tanke road ilorin kwara state.. when you
are ready.
and you will balance me up after you first payment.

PAY A SUM 5,000 naira  into:
acc no:0042894650
acc name:olaiya.a.sodiq bank:
intercontinental bank plc ,same as
access
bank

Please beware of this thief!!

(1) (Reply)

Only Read If You Are A Female Btw 17 And 18 Years. / Im In Love With Rocktation. / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.