Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,857 members, 7,838,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Problem With A File Extension. 'nth' - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Problem With A File Extension. 'nth' (840 Views)

If U Were Downloading A File And It Fails At Dis Point How Will U Feel / How To Unzip A File. / How Can I Protect A File Folder With Password? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem With A File Extension. 'nth' by delwu(m): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2007
i downloaded a file,actually an application for a smart phone(6270), and it came with a file extension that is unknown(to me). The file extension is 'nth'. Please can anybody please help me out with a program that opens the file, or anything that will be of help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Problem With A File Extension. 'nth' by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2007
.nth is a theme file for nokia phones.you need to copy/install the file to your phone. use the software tthat came with the phone(nokia pc suite) install this on your system . the nth should then be recognized as a nokia installer file.connect your phone to your suystem, double click on the .nth file - and you should be good to go.
Re: Problem With A File Extension. 'nth' by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2007
.nth is a theme file for nokia phones.you need to copy/install the file to your phone. use the software tthat came with the phone(nokia pc suite) install this on your system . the nth should then be recognized as a nokia installer file.connect your phone to your suystem, double click on the .nth file -  and you should be good to go.

if you don't have nokia pc suite, go to nokia's website and navigate to the download page.be sure you download the version thats compatible with your phone.its beeter to download than get from a friens, because nokia regularly update the software

(1) (Reply)

Installed Ubuntu On My Sys But : / Kaspersky Antivirus / Flexible Screen Could Lead To Foldable Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.