Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Microsoft Launches Windows 8 Beta Version - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Microsoft Launches Windows 8 Beta Version (1251 Views)

Bbm Video In Beta Version Now Available For Android Users / Microsoft Launches New Social Network / Yahoo Chat And Yahoo Mail Beta Now Integrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Launches Windows 8 Beta Version by ahmsta(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2012
Microsoft has released to the public a review form of its new version Windows 8 operation
framework. Charged as the company's most
obviously generous redesign subsequent to 1995,Windows 8 joins components of the Windows Phone into a tablet and desktop setting.
Particularly, it expansively does afar with the standard PC interface in favor of an interactive application web. These apps are shown as tiles as opposed to symbols that it use to be and this can also be customized to, speak, show your music, calender, nearby climate, investments, and photos all in one consolidated section – a goal that has been named a “Metro” software style. Outdated users, in any case, moreover have the choice to return to a more traditional desktop format and run systems on this configuration
that are perfect just with older Windows products. Doing this way, Microsoft wants to
save the devotion of its most extended-time users, a large number of whom have been running DOS and making atca system platforms on PC apparatuses from all generations.
The new working framework might be utilized with phones, laptops, tablets, and PCs, and it will mechanically utilize cloud computing to synch profiles in the middle of all these devices. But examiners think that the system is greatly targeted – and will identify its most excellent luck – on the tablet platform. All the same, the Microsoft phone at present brags a look alike interface and the Windows 7 OS is famous enough that few users will see the requirement to upgrade. Some commentators have further questioned whether consumers are ready for such a large-scale overhaul of PC desktops in the
first place.
Yet as a tablet experience, Windows 8 shows up equipped to transport an exhaustive,
comprehensive, intelligent and interactive experience. It offers various applications, pan and zoom capacities, snappy and simple access, and more than enough touchscreen abilities.
Whether Microsoft will be a able to make up with Apple and Google in the tablet industry is still yet to be seen.

Source: Ahmsta's Crib
Re: Microsoft Launches Windows 8 Beta Version by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2012
Ahmsta,U sef dey here?I hail o!I'm an avid follower of ur posts from Mobile panels...how're things bro?one love
Re: Microsoft Launches Windows 8 Beta Version by ahmsta(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2012
Am cool brova! Glad to hear from you!
Re: Microsoft Launches Windows 8 Beta Version by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:03pm On May 30, 2012
I'll like to learn some stuffs from U bro,maybe we hook up on twitter..here's ma handle @53cur3m0d3,so I can learn more thru dms...U're a guru bro..
Re: Microsoft Launches Windows 8 Beta Version by ahmsta(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2012
Guru Ke? ...LoL

My Handle @ahmsta

(1) (Reply)

Converting PDF File To Word Document File / 100+ Keyboard Shortcuts / Which Is The Best Btw This 2computer Processor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.