Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,504 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

God Should Punish All Mothers And Fathers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Should Punish All Mothers And Fathers (1158 Views)

The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? / The Gods Should Punish Those Who Propagate Christianity And Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Should Punish All Mothers And Fathers by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2012
Why bring a child to this world, knowing quite well, that there is a high possibility that he/she will go to hell. Even when most christians "give their life to christ" they still commit grievous offences that will send them to hell, where they will burn forever?

Is bringing a child to this world not the most selfish of all act? Why bring a child to this world, knowing quite well that there is a high possibility for him/her to be sent to hell, where they will suffer forever? Should God not punish all Mothers and Fathers for this act of selfishness, where they should be sent to hell if any of their child goes to hell, for the selfish act of bringing them to this world?
Re: God Should Punish All Mothers And Fathers by Callotti: 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2012
How does that concern you or I?
Your goal is to give the child the best. . .he or she is accountable for his or her own material and spirtitual welfare.
Period!

Since abortion is the best form of birth control for Christians especially. . .you might wanno intensify your 'pro-choice' agenda world wide.
That way children would be assured of making it to heaven before the birthing process.

Cheers! kiss
Re: God Should Punish All Mothers And Fathers by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2012
Callotti: How does that concern you or I?
Your goal is to give the child the best. . .he or she is accountable for his or her own material and spirtitual welfare.
Period!

Since abortion is the best form of birth control for Christians especially. . .you might wanno intensify your 'pro-choice' agenda world wide.
That way children would be assured of making it to heaven before the birthing process.

Cheers! kiss

But why a bring a child to this world in the first place, knowing that even when you give him/her the best, and he/she is accountable for him/herself, there is a 95 percent possibility that he/she will go to hell?

1 Like

Re: God Should Punish All Mothers And Fathers by Ruqaya(f): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2012
kmcutez:

But why a bring a child to this world in the first place, knowing that even when you give him/her the best, and he/she is accountable for him/herself, there is a 95 percent possibility that he/she will go to hell?
says who?
If there is 95% possibility that every child is going to hell; tell me, who is paradise created for.
If u train d child according 2 GOD's commandment, he/she is going to paradise and vice versa. So the talk about 95% of going to hell is just may be one of your own imagination.
Re: God Should Punish All Mothers And Fathers by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2012
Ruqaya:
says who?
If there is 95% possibility that every child is going to hell; tell me, who is paradise created for.
If u train d child according 2 GOD's commandment, he/she is going to paradise and vice versa. So the talk about 95% of going to hell is just may be one of your own imagination.

I came up with the 95 percent according to this passage from the bible which says that, the way that leads to heaven is narrow and few be there that find it, but wide is the path that leads to destruction and many will be on that path. Forgive me if I did not quote it properly but it's been awhile I read the bible. Have no idea what the koran (sp) says.

But let's say for arguments sake, the figure is 50 percent which I guess might be too small according to the quoted passage above, is that not a lot of people going to hell. What if it turns out to be your child even after you have trained that child according to God's commandment? Are u not being selfish bringing that child into this world knowing quite well that that child might end up in hell. Even if it is only I child, is that not 1 child too many that will go to a place where fire will torment him/her for ever.
Re: God Should Punish All Mothers And Fathers by buzugee(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2012
can we get what your definition of hell is ?
Re: God Should Punish All Mothers And Fathers by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2012
buzugee: can we get what your definition of hell is ?

For simplicity sake, let's define it as a place of eternal torment by fire.
Re: God Should Punish All Mothers And Fathers by buzugee(m): 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2012
kmcutez:

For simplicity sake, let's define it as a place of eternal torment by fire.
can you show me where you see this in the bible
Re: God Should Punish All Mothers And Fathers by sarmy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2012
I think this guy asked a valid question, I propose that people should stop giving birth until God change his mind about this hell of a thing. grin grin grin

Why giving birth if there is no 100% assurance that the child will make it to heaven.

No child asked to be born, so why placing this huge burden on them to live a particular life style (which is a narrow path) so as to make heaven
Re: God Should Punish All Mothers And Fathers by emofine2(f): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2012
kmcutez: Why bring a child to this world, knowing quite well, that there is a high possibility that he/she will go to hell. Even when most christians "give their life to christ" they still commit grievous offences that will send them to hell, where they will burn forever?

By that same token shouldn’t god be punished for creating humans that “he” had the foreknowledge of that will eventually sin and go to hell?

Is bringing a child to this world not the most selfish of all act? Why bring a child to this world, knowing quite well that there is a high possibility for him/her to be sent to hell, where they will suffer forever? Should God not punish all Mothers and Fathers for this act of selfishness, where they too should be sent to hell if any of their child goes to hell, for the selfish act of bringing them to this world?

Well people have different reasons for having children and not all of those reasons are selfish at all. Actually some may argue that having a child is perhaps one of the most selfless tasks; as for a period that child becomes the parent’s greater responsibility and primary priority. But cases differ from parent to parent.
Why should people be punished for procreating which is even one of the instructions of the biblical god. If men didn’t have babies then there will eventually be no humans at all to acknowledge this god – and I doubt such being would want that.

Besides answer me this. . .if parents are to be punished for each child that ends up in hell. . . what if a couple had two children and one of them made it to heaven whilst the other hell? What should happen to such people then?

sarmy: I think this guy asked a valid question, I propose that people should stop giving birth until God change his mind about this hell of a thing. grin grin grin

Why giving birth if there is no 100% assurance that the child will make it to heaven.

lol I also thought this was a valid question too. Used to privately ponder on this (minus the punish parents part)
Re: God Should Punish All Mothers And Fathers by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2012
emöfine2:

By that same token shouldn’t god be punished for creating humans that “he” had the foreknowledge of that will eventually sin and go to hell?

Then why worship such a horrible god that will punish or torment people for eternity.

emöfine2:
Why should people be punished for procreating which is even one of the instructions of the biblical god. If men didn’t have babies then there will eventually be no humans at all to acknowledge this god – and I doubt such being would want that.

Then why can't we boycott such instructions until he gives us 100 percent assurance that none of our children will go to hell. Or can you be happy feasting and enjoying yourself in heaven, while your children are in hell suffering?
Re: God Should Punish All Mothers And Fathers by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2012
sarmy:
No child asked to be born, so why placing this huge burden on them to live a particular life style (which is a narrow path) so as to make heaven

That is why I called it a selfish act, and that all parents are wicked, and should be punished by placing such a huge burden on a child that never asked to be born, knowing quite well that there is a a greater chance that the child will go to hell than heaven.
Re: God Should Punish All Mothers And Fathers by Affiliated(m): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
emöfine2:

Yes, Yes he should

emöfine2:
Well people have different reasons for having children and not all of those reasons are selfish at all. Actually some may argue that having a child is perhaps one of the most selfless tasks; as for a period that child becomes the parent’s greater responsibility and primary priority.

The only reasons someone can give birth is either selfishness or wickedness. Even parents who act selfless gave birth for their own selfish interest which is to satisfy a feeling in them. If it wasn't for that and a person brings a child to this evil world, then it must be wickedness... oh i forgot to add stupidity. Stupidity too should be among the reasons.
Re: God Should Punish All Mothers And Fathers by andyanders: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
kmcutez: Why bring a child to this world, knowing quite well, that there is a high possibility that he/she will go to hell. Even when most christians "give their life to christ" they still commit grievous offences that will send them to hell, where they will burn forever?

Is bringing a child to this world not the most selfish of all act? Why bring a child to this world, knowing quite well that there is a high possibility for him/her to be sent to hell, where they will suffer forever? Should God not punish all Mothers and Fathers for this act of selfishness, where they should be sent to hell if any of their child goes to hell, for the selfish act of bringing them to this world?

ONLY your paper and your mama will go to hell including you any day you attempt to get married and have children.
Re: God Should Punish All Mothers And Fathers by tpia5: 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
People should stop raining curses and being bitter at others for not being like them.

Just this morning I saw a thread where somebody was calling for christians to be attacked ?

Later they will say no boko haram is christian.

Even if you have no kids, are you not praying you have some one day?

And if you never plan to have any, don't you have parents or don't your relatives have parents?

(1) (Reply)

If A Pastor That Turns Water Into Wine Or Walks On Water / Allegations Againist Islam's Prophet / Another Pastor And Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.