Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Mgs 1 For Windows Needed - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Mgs 1 For Windows Needed (823 Views)

The Amazing MGS V Phantom Pain / Which Is The Best Stealth Game? MGS Vs Splinter Cell Vs Hitman Vs Ass. Creed / Recommended Games For Windows 7 X32 Bit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mgs 1 For Windows Needed by sniperwolf(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2007
Does anyone have Metal Gear Solid 1 for windows. I mean the complete version with voice?

I'll do anything within my powers to pay you with anything you want. I've looked for the software in Ikeja and beyond and the are all demos, you play to the point where you fight Psycho Mantis and it stops there
Re: Mgs 1 For Windows Needed by Henry234(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2007
heloo sniperwolf, i gues u should also post this your comment in the computer room to help you more ok. I think it will be faster for you, though i dnt have the game you are talking about but am only suggesting for you.
I hope you know who is talking, Am henry from enugu the guy that called you some day ago asking you if you have any psp you wanna sell.
well am still interested if you have it, though am in enugu and you are in Lagos but we can still deal.
Just give me the prize for the psp and the content of it.
drop your mobile no.
If the prize is ok by me , thn i will tell you the next thing to do.
byee, hope to here from you, this is my mail natural4real2@yahoo.com you can reply they.
thanx.
Re: Mgs 1 For Windows Needed by kulex2k1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2007
Just intall a peer2peer software like emule, ares, limewire on u computer and u can download 1 free u could even get almost anytin there

(1) (Reply)

Play Games To Donate. Check It Out ! / Sims 3 World Adventures! Comin' Out In 6 Days! / BATTLEFIELD 5 - Gamescom NEW Trailer | Ps4/xbox One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.