Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

How Do You Think The Lady In Question Would Be Feeling? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Think The Lady In Question Would Be Feeling? (671 Views)

The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) / Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? / I Think The Bible Is Just Weird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Think The Lady In Question Would Be Feeling? by mamagee3(f): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2012
What happens if a woman came to a different city where her friend resides and she didn't visit her friend nor call her friend but went to someone else's house and then weeks later she calls to invite her friend who she ignored upon coming to the city she resides to invite her for a party only for her friend to call her back and tell her she couldn't make it?

How do you think the lady whose invitation was turned down will feel?
Re: How Do You Think The Lady In Question Would Be Feeling? by SisiKill1: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2012
Sigh!

(1) (Reply)

Theme:the Tragedy Of The Betrayal / Malawi / Why R D Non Xtian Prospering More Dan D Believer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.