Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

3 HYMNS - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 3 HYMNS (1026 Views)

Speeding Hymns / Hymns For Her / Three Hymns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 HYMNS by otajipopo: 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2012
One Sunday, a pastor told his congregation that the church needed some extra money. He asked the people to consider donating a little more than usual into the offering plate. He said that whoever gave the most would be able to pick out three hymns. After the offering plates were passed, the pastor glanced down and noticed that someone had placed ten $100 bills in the offering.

He was so excited that he immediately shared his joy with his congregation and said he'd like to personally thank the person who placed the money in the plate. A very quiet, elderly, saintly-looking lady all the way in the back shyly raised her hand. The pastor asked her to come to the front.

Slowly she made her way to the pastor. He told her how wonderful it was that she gave so much and in thanks asked her to pick out three hymns.

Her eyes brightened as she looked over the congregation, pointed to the three most handsome men in the building and said, "I'll take him and him and him.
Re: 3 HYMNS by swtchicgurl: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2012
otajipopo: One Sunday, a pastor told his congregation that the church needed some extra money. He asked the people to consider donating a little more than usual into the offering plate. He said that whoever gave the most would be able to pick out three hymns. After the offering plates were passed, the pastor glanced down and noticed that someone had placed ten $100 bills in the offering.

He was so excited that he immediately shared his joy with his congregation and said he'd like to personally thank the person who placed the money in the plate. A very quiet, elderly, saintly-looking lady all the way in the back shyly raised her hand. The pastor asked her to come to the front.

Slowly she made her way to the pastor. He told her how wonderful it was that she gave so much and in thanks asked her to pick out three hymns.

Her eyes brightened as she looked over the congregation, pointed to the three most handsome men in the building and said, "I'll take him and him and him.

grin grin grin grin hymn=him grin grin grin grin

good joke!
Re: 3 HYMNS by bunmioguns(m): 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2012
got me laffing grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 HYMNS by otajipopo: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2012
thanks @swtchicgurl
Re: 3 HYMNS by swtchicgurl: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2012
otajipopo: thanks @swtchicgurl

you're welcome hott man! kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 HYMNS by Ruqaya(f): 9:17am On Mar 27, 2012
Good joke
Re: 3 HYMNS by dani1luv: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2012
I dont get the joke plz
Re: 3 HYMNS by bunmioguns(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2012
dani1luv: I dont get the joke plz

you need deliverance cos dts wht u kip typing on every thread embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 3 HYMNS by swtchicgurl: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2012
bunmioguns:

you need deliverance cos dts wht u kip typing on every thread embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

seconded
Re: 3 HYMNS by Onyeasi(m): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2012
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

(1) (Reply)

Joke / It Iz Nt Good 2 Be Ugly! / The Virgin Groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.