Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Facebook Group Marketing And Networking Part One - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Group Marketing And Networking Part One (772 Views)

How Do I Send Mass Email Directly To Inbox For Internet Marketing And Promotion / Boy, 14, Launches Social-Networking Website / How To Make Money With Email Marketing And Affiliate Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Group Marketing And Networking Part One by fxmaxony(m): 4:55am On Mar 27, 2012
There are two ways to conduct group marketing on facebook, the first is, to join marketing groups that are relevant to your niche and the second is, to create your own marketing group on facebook. I would personally start out by joining marketing groups, post interesting and hot topic discussions on the group wall, offer advice freely whenever someone answers a question. And perhaps, write some articles that you can post on the discussion board, because the way to gain long term respect (and sales) from other marketers is to be helpful, knowledgeable and non spammy.

It is never a good idea to join groups and start posting just links or business opportunities right away, as you will find more professional and experienced internet marketers get really put off by this method. Introduce yourself when you first join a marketing group, talk a little about yourself, personal life (I have a wife/husband and two kids etc) and your business experience. If and when someone asks you for more information about what exactly it is that you do, then post a link to one of your web sites without coming across as being too pushy.

One of the reasons why marketers are so picky about people being aggressive with business opportunities etc. is because they get slammed with them all day long, as I'm sure you probably do as well. They also have their own businesses and may not be interested at the present time to getting involved in another business or buying a new product or service, YET! The reason why I say yet, is because of a few reasons; they may not know you. Some people just will not do business or buy a product or service from anyone they do not know, in fact a lot of internet marketers will not.

Building relationships with other marketers is an important means of how they conduct their business, your personality – conduct, trust factor, reputation with other marketers, knowledge etc. are all essential ingredients on how to land new business deals, sales, partnerships etc. If you were to ask any long term successful marketer or other business person, they would probably tell you the aforementioned are true in lieu of what has kept them being a successful marketer and from being scammed.

You also need to ask yourself, “how do I like being pitched to by other marketers?” Do you like when people post opportunity after opportunity on your wall or in your inbox? Do you like when people know essentially nothing about your business or your needs as a business person, just toss you a sales pitch? My guess would be no, so why would you expect other people to be tolerant of it from you? The reality is, conduct yourself accordingly in marketing groups and you will find that your sales volume will increase over time. Should you choose not to have good conduct, you may find yourself not being invited to marketing groups, you could end up being reported for spamming on facebook, which could then lead to your account getting shut down.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Difficult Domain To Register - In My Opinion / Hey Guys, So Why Do People Pay For Web Hosting When Webs.com Is Free ? / Why Is NL Webmaster Section Not Solution Oriented?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.