Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Make +100 Pips Daily Trading Forex - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make +100 Pips Daily Trading Forex (1086 Views)

Making $200 Daily Trading Binary Options / Make 45% Of Your Capital Daily Trading On Betonmarkets. / Make #100,000naira A Month From Home With Simple 1,2,3 Steps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make +100 Pips Daily Trading Forex by corruptst(m): 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2012
Hi Nairalanders/Forex traders,
I am a forex trader living in Nigeria. Quite a lot of folks have asked me this question: Is it possible for one to make money online as a Nigerian living in Nigeria? My answer is capital YES!
The Foreign exchange Market is accessible to us here as Nigerians and it is now becoming more easier to fund your trading account compared to when we were first introduced to it 7 years ago. I know quite a lot of people have lost huge amount of money thinking forex is just one of those get rich quick scheme. They venture into it without much information and knowledge and later had to bite their fingers.
I really thought I was alone in this until a friend complained to me recently that he lost over $9,000 trading forex.
I went through his account and I discovered what he was doing wrong. He was trading without a strategy. He enters long or shot without any good reason and prays that the market rolls in his direction. This is totally wrong. My own story was a little better, I knew what to do but my indicators were either giving me the past information or REPAINTING. Anybody not new to forex would agree with me that A repainting indicator will pass the normal backtest but will never do well whan used live. This was my ordeal until I decided to go into programming myself to know what I can do to make my own indicator that will not repaint and will still give me maximum profit.

Today, I am proud to present to you my Indicator: Naijaboy.mq4 and Naijaboy.ex4
It has been time tested and proven to be the best indicator made by a Nigerian living in Nigeria

I am giving a custom-made version of this indicator to only 50 people for the price of N10,000 naira only.

You have very reason to doubt the workability of this indicator but I can assure you that it really works wonders guaranteeing nothing less than 100 pips daily.
Interested? Just call me on this number 08066069685

If you have a live account and you want a live demonstration of how it works you can also call me and I will be there in person though that will attract another N5,000 if you are in the south west or N10,000 if you are in the eastern side of Nigeria.

If you want this custom made indicator via e-mail (size is less than 5kb), I can send it to you after confirmation of payment.

My account number remains:
Adeola Opeyemi A.
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc

Thank you and God bless!

(1) (Reply)

New 500gb,4gb Ram,dell Inspiron 14r ,warranty ,79k / Get Your Skin Glow, Smooth And Fresh Like A Baby! / So You Need To Download An E-book Or Movie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.