Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

PS Vita + 2 Games + Accessories - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / PS Vita + 2 Games + Accessories (1450 Views)

Ps 4 Neatly Used With 2 Controllers And 2 Games...sold!!! / Ps4 With 2 Pads, 2 Games And 1 Hdmi Tv For Sale Just 120k for all the items / Cheapest Offer Ever Ps3 Slim Console + 2 Extra Wireless Pads + 2 Games 4 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PS Vita + 2 Games + Accessories by iphonebery: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2012
PS Vita (WiFi)
8GB Memory Card
3 x Front Screen Protectors
3 x Back Protectors
Thrustmaster V.I.P Case for PS Vita
Officially Licensed 4Gamers Clean 'n' Protect Pouch
PS Vita Hard Clear Plastic Crystal Case
PS Vita EVA Hard Pouch
Rayman Origins
Uncharted Golden Abyss

All mint as new condition. Mostly unused.

Receipt will be included for warranty.
Re: PS Vita + 2 Games + Accessories by imma2(m): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2012
Im interested in the games and the memory card. Hw much could you sell them for me?
Re: PS Vita + 2 Games + Accessories by kewelljoseph(m): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2012
plz i've been calling ur line but it's not going thru,pls call me when u read dis-07032815812
Re: PS Vita + 2 Games + Accessories by texazzpete(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2012
This fellow is a known scammer. FLEE!!
Re: PS Vita + 2 Games + Accessories by imma2(m): 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2012
grin Hw u take sabi....lol.
Re: PS Vita + 2 Games + Accessories by texazzpete(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
imma2: grin Hw u take sabi....lol.

iphonebery = idohocj = kwantn = gabbylity = marcolino

read this post here
https://www.nairaland.com/856557/usernames-scammers-please-read-before#10060308
to see an accusation someone made against him...and he was not the first accuser.

His full names are badejo oluwafemi olawole (at least that's the name on the account he uses). Uses a GTB account. his mode of operation is to get gullible people to pay money into his account (like 30% of the value of the goods) as deposit before transport.
He never delivers.

I despise scammers. If his real names are badejo oluwafemi olawole, I will find him someday and deal with him.
Re: PS Vita + 2 Games + Accessories by kewelljoseph(m): 12:41am On Mar 30, 2012
Plz texazzpete how much do u knw abt 'ordertonigeria.com',i wanted 2 order for d ps vita from usa thru ordertonigeria.I don't knw if they are real or 've been created by naija boys who wants 2 extort money 4rm pple plz help me.
Re: PS Vita + 2 Games + Accessories by imma2(m): 5:45am On Mar 30, 2012
I understand your doubts but trust me. They are real. Find out 4 urself. They have an office address at Ikeja stated on their website with office phone numbers.
What i think you should do is, get the address and investigate for yourself, then make your decision
Re: PS Vita + 2 Games + Accessories by kewelljoseph(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2012
Pls imma2 i need u 2 do sumtin 4 me,pls can u upload ur ps vita image 4 me so dat i knw dat it's true.Dat's just what i need,pls help me 'n' pls let d image b believable with details of u.2 show u i'm serious i will try uploading my pics so as 2 prove 2 u dat i dn't want 2 knw ur i.d. and whereas i'm hiding mine 4rm u(THANKS).
Re: PS Vita + 2 Games + Accessories by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2012
texazzpete:

iphonebery = idohocj = kwantn = gabbylity = marcolino

read this post here
https://www.nairaland.com/856557/usernames-scammers-please-read-before#10060308
to see an accusation someone made against him...and he was not the first accuser.

His full names are badejo oluwafemi olawole (at least that's the name on the account he uses). Uses a GTB account. his mode of operation is to get gullible people to pay money into his account (like 30% of the value of the goods) as deposit before transport.
He never delivers.

I despise scammers. If his real names are badejo oluwafemi olawole, I will find him someday and deal with him.
Thanks guy
u beat me to it.
I was one of his unlucky victims,
Pls guys don't do any deal with the original poster of this thread. He is a known scammer.
Re: PS Vita + 2 Games + Accessories by Rexphobia(m): 4:45am On Apr 13, 2012
That bas*tard is a very dedh scammer and i promise to deal with him in my own "little" way...

He also defrauded me few days ago angry

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 16 For Sale / Xbox 360 60gd Hard Drive For Sale! / playstation game(Shadow of Mordor)Abuja(8k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.