Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Foriegn Internship Opportunities-see The Attachment For Available Positions. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Foriegn Internship Opportunities-see The Attachment For Available Positions. (1174 Views)

2015/16 Shell Internship/research Attachment For Postgraduate Students / Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Internship Attachment For Post Gradua / Industrial Attachment For A Banking And Finance Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foriegn Internship Opportunities-see The Attachment For Available Positions. by jonilo4lov: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2012
My name is Jonathan Okocha. I am the person responsible for IAESTE internship placement in NigeriaUB.
Permit me to introduce IAESTE. IAESTE means International Association for the Exchange of Student for Technical Experience.

IAESTE - the world's largest on-the-job training program for technical experience!

The International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience (IAESTE) is an independent, non-profit and non-political student exchange organisation. It provides students in technical degrees (primarily Science, Engineering and the applied arts) with paid, course-related, training abroad. With around 100 countries involved and exchanging over 4000 job offers each year worldwide, it is the largest organisation of its kind in the world.

IAESTE A.s.b.l (IAESTE Association sans but lucratif. Registered in Luxembourg) is an association of member countries, made up of partner agencies representing academic, industrial and student interests. These agencies include NGOs, universities, government bodies, and student volunteer groups. Each member is responsible for the administration of the exchange in its own country, through their National and Local Committees. NB. Membership level varies depending on length of membership and coverage of the country represented. For more information, please see the Association’s structure.
Nigeria is a member of IAESTE and I am one of their contact here. check contact in University of Benin: http://www.iaeste.org/countries

Since its inception, IAESTE has exchanged more than 335 000 students worldwide, playing a key role in the development of young engineers and scientists. For more information about IAESTE visit: www.iaeste.org

IAESTE maintains consultative or operational relationship with various agencies of the United Nations including UNESCO and UNIDO.

Aims of IAESTE
To provide students in higher education with technical experience relevant to their studies

To offer employers well-qualified and motivated trainees

To be a source of cultural enrichment for trainees and their host communities

Mission of IAESTE

To operate a high quality practical training exchange program between members in order to enhance technical and professional development and to promote international understanding and goodwill amongst students, academic institutions, employers and the wider community. IAESTE operates irrespective of race, colour, sex or creed.

NOW THE BIG POINT. WHY I am here>>>>>>

We have 2 current position available now for internship in Brazil, and Germany in the following fields

Agriculture
Animal and plant biology
Biology
geography
ecology
resource management
etc... see the attched file for detail job description and location.

ELIGIBILITY...

Must be an enrolled student in a recognized tertiary institution..
must not be more than 29 years old..
Open to undergraduate, postgraduate, and masters level. remember you must be enrolled even in masters...

NOTE:
This is not a scholarship position..
There is a committment fee to pay called Nomination fee. the price depends on the country..
miminum of 40k and maximum 70k. This fee is used to send your application and recieve your workpermit and other documents for visa.
must be able to cover cost for travel. i.e flight ticket.

VISA

visa is not an issue here as we have not any student turned down..I some case you dont even need to pay for visa fee (in the case of Germany)
IAESTE visa is sponsored by DAAD, ABIBE.. BRITISH COUNCIL.. etc..
IAESTE will provide all the necessay documents and contact the consulate before time.

DEADLINE

7TH OF March

See the file below.

Contact me for more infomation or Call. We will screen the student immediately and processs the application after selection.

jonathan.okocha@iaeste.org
jonilo4love1@yahoo.com

Please dont call or contact me, if you dont meet the above requirements...[i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

Daily Job Alerts From Oil & Gas Industries / I Need Serious Advice;15000 Job, Shd I Take It / Federal Civil Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.