Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria (3320 Views)

Do You HATE Or LOVE Your Job? (A Fun Job Satisfaction Survey) / Things You Hate To See On Nairaland / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by togs: 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2007
This thread is motivated by a recent post on "why blacks hate Nigerians". After a thinking about our not too distant history as well as latest developments in politics and economy, I realise that we are definitely "evolving" into a gigantic, invincible nation in all spheres of human endeavour. Whether u share my optimism or you disagree, give one reason why you love or hate Nigeria[color=#006600][/color]
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by danielorde(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2007
Definition Nigierian - Never say Die!!!!!!
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2007
I love Nigeria because we are still developing, therefore there is always room for improvement. This means a lot to me, as it means my future is not limited smiley
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by togs: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2007
In engineering, a good rugged, system uses feedback to detect any perceived error and promptly correct itself. The human body heals itself naturally when it is wounded. Nigeria is gradually healing herself. Thata watz most exciting about it all, wink
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by slimes(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2007
Nigeria is my country since i was born here. I think if anyone can succeed in Nigeria, he will succeed anywhere in the world. Living in Nigeria is a challenge.
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2007
lipsrsealed shocked
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by mi3(f): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2007
blacks hate nigerians?? say what? major jonesing!

me? i LOVE nigeria.reason: the people, there is no nation on earth that has people like nigerians, nigerians have one never say never attitude, they keep growing, in fact, its too much to put into words, it is this unexplainable thing about nigerians, the way we think, the way we do things, i think its unique, not to mention the fact that if i dont love my country, who will love it for me? ah ah, will i join those bad belle people that diss nigeria (me sef that im half nigerian oh, im a serious patriot) when they are true born full blooded naija citizenz.then you see them feeling hot, actin as if they are americans, i just feel sorry for them, anywho, i love nigeria oh

as one post said, if you can make it in nigeria, you can make it anywhere, isnt that more than enough to make you thankful that you are a nigerian??
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by chychy(f): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2007
i love nigeria because even in the midst of suffering, we still share with one another and we still smile grin grin grin
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by stefykarl: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2007
I LOVE NIGERIA COS THERE ARE WONDERFUL AND INTERESTING PEOPLE IN IT.
NIGERIANS ARE SO UNIQUE.

I HATE NIGERIA COS THERE IS NOTHING TO HATE ABOUT NAIJA
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2007
i love naija cos its simply niaja.****shuffering nad shmilling.
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by seunbballo(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2007
Good or Bad!!!! Omo naija go chop. We dey exist like soldier termites. Never say die. The more OYINBO people and bad mouth dem dey criticize us, the more naija people dey make am. Haba!!!! am so proud because almost every country in the world wey naija dey-We dey make am to the highest level: Academically, Socially,Materially. Simply put- NIGERIANS ARE THE MOST GIFTED,TALENTED AND EXCELLED BLACK COUNTRY IN THE WHOLE WORLD[img][/img] cheesy cool kiss
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by skipo87(m): 3:18am On Dec 03, 2007
grin i love nigeria because , grin wink cheesy
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by VeritasInV: 6:56pm On May 26, 2008
Nigeria is my country since i was born here. I think if anyone can succeed in Nigeria, he will succeed anywhere in the world. Living in Nigeria is a challenge.

Living in Nigeria is a challenge? Son have you even opened your eyes yet? Are you still in the womb?

Living in Nigeria is on comparable to living in a prisoner populated island.

'' Anyone is capable of anything.'' This has been my motto in life since i came here. I have hade 3 phones stolen out of m y pockets. Cash other things, anyone here claims to be a mechanic just because they can afford to buy a screwdriver. Almost any thing that i have ever owned has been destroyed by nigerians. I had 2 cars both tottalled by so called mechanics. Nigerians can never be affraid of going to hell because they are already guaranteed a first class trip there.

I can only say that 5% of all the nigerians i have ever met are even worth talking to muuch less looking at.
If i could i would ask the un to institute marshall law on Nigeria. eing here is worse than going to hell or dieing because if you have morals they are being killed everyday you live here. and in the end you begin to question humanity.
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by oziomatv(m): 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2008
The name alone sounds FRAUD.
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by hamzatafee: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2008
hey guys, i like nigeria because of corruption---oh am so proud of it Haleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by 190: 2:08am On Nov 01, 2008
i wud only love 9ja wen all police fall and dieeeee
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by ajekpaks(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2009
wow, well I like naija cos we dey try wella

why I hate naija be say everybody for nigeria dey fraud one way or the other, but the government no want us to fraud peacefully, efcc, icpc, shit, ,
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by donjon: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2009
I luv 9ja because, here! Anytin can happen! WE 2MUCH, dem haters cant touch us.
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by chrisj2(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2009
A lot of the reasons given here is not all that positive. Why would you love Nigeria because it is challenging and anything is possible kinda argument.

I dont like the lack of security, too much reliance on cash, fraud (of course), people too stupid that a credit-based country i one that can develop quickly by spending money they dont necessary have to have upfront and follow on from that, a country where people think it is Ok not to pay back loans even those that borrow for farms and those that borrow billions for development projects.

Nigeria social life is great if not too expensive sometimes. There is abundant natural resources and the people can be very kind and resourceful.

Nigeria and Nigerian always try to run before they can walk. A lot of Nigerian cannot be trusted even family members.
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by ajekpaks(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2009
well maybe because its mah country
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by Dclique(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2009
Our leader aint so sharp.
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by Sbeauty: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2009
I love Nigeria no matter what! We are talented, blessed and highly favoured by God. Although some dey tarnish our image but God dey. My prayers are with Nigeria that one day we will live up to that name "giant of Africa". It shall be well with Nigeria! God bless Nigeria!
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by shewn007: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2009
The fact remains that God makes no mistake at all but should their be doubt if He dose made any, intensionally, then i would ve been nigeria. Imagine a country as big as this where nothing works at they should, complains falls into deaf ears and prayers seams not to be answear any more. Come on guys, i need a break
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by ccollins(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2009
I love nigeria but hate the bad things that go on this country and most are scot-free.NIGERIA IS GOD'S OWN COUNTRY
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by poeticjustic(m): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2009
I like Nigeria because she's like a 49yrs old woman, crippled from birth, pushed about in every wrong direction by her infidel husband, helpless just like her children, yet she's happy, or rather adjudged so.
Re: One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria by PurestBoy(m): 1:53am On Nov 13, 2009
I love Niger more than Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Need Postgraduate Medical College O/G Primaries Material / Bizarre Car Accident In Benin, Edo State / 26 Interesting Facts About Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.