Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

I Still Can't Believe This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Still Can't Believe This (1177 Views)

You Won't Believe This! This Online Business Pays Faster And Better Than Oil! / For Those That Still Can't Get Their ARN / You Wont Believe This Until U Give It A Try! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Can't Believe This by samsilo(m): 6:33am On Nov 01, 2007
My fellow Nairalanders,
                               this is my first topic on topic on this forum.I decided to tell you about this because a lot of you are Nigerians like me and have seen similar situations.
     3 years ago I came to the UK and after a lot of sufferring I have now got the job of my dreams.It has really been tough but I thank God it is over now

1 Like

Re: I Still Can't Believe This by kilasos(f): 11:36am On Nov 01, 2007
thank God for you
Re: I Still Can't Believe This by weebee(f): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2007
My brother I congratulate you.
This is just the begining of open doors.
God is about to show you it pays to stick to him.
Just watchout for more goodies because more of God brings more of Gold.
Re: I Still Can't Believe This by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
samsilo:
My fellow Nairalanders,
                               this is my first topic on topic on this forum.I decided to tell you about this because a lot of you are Nigerians like me and have seen similar situations.
     3 years ago I came to the UK and after a lot of sufferring I have now got the job of my dreams.It has really been tough but I thank God it is over now
Congrats bro

(1) (Reply)

I Got Zenith Job / Zinox-help Desk Support Engineer,marketing Execs,accountant / This Army (wayo) People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.