Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

UEFA Should Look Into The State Of AC Milan's San Siro Pitch? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Should Look Into The State Of AC Milan's San Siro Pitch? (6201 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Should Look Into The State Of AC Milan's San Siro Pitch? by usbcable(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2012
but wasnt it thesame pitch the beat milan 2-3.
Re: UEFA Should Look Into The State Of AC Milan's San Siro Pitch? by sammirano: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2012
Barca is the most stupid club I've ever seen, as the supporters as as dumb as the fukin club.
Re: UEFA Should Look Into The State Of AC Milan's San Siro Pitch? by lyricalpontiff(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2012
Ȋ̝̊̅'m A̶̲̥̅ Milan faithful,I believe dis Ȋ̝̊̅§ d end of Barca dominance I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ UCL. J৆̥ let time decide Họ̥w̶̲̥̅̊ d 2nd leg will Ĝø.
Re: UEFA Should Look Into The State Of AC Milan's San Siro Pitch? by kingDavid5(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2012
@Poster I think instead of starting this trend, you should av save ursef the jabs ppl are currently throwing at u and write to those handling the New Camp Stadium to retaliate by pouring either Olive oil, groundnut oil or beta stil Mobil 1 engine oil on dia pitch for the return leg and its not too late to contact them ooo hehehe grin grin grin
Re: UEFA Should Look Into The State Of AC Milan's San Siro Pitch? by blkmum700: 12:27am On Mar 30, 2012
Some people might think i'm complaining, but that's just the truth,In Football there is something call beat them with all the tactics you have,this was first done by Mourinho when he was in charge of Porto against Man U ,The Pitch that night Look Horrible,Mourinho did the same when he was in Charge of Chelsea against Barcelona the Match ended 4-2 in Favor of Chelsea,He did the same thing second time he play Barcelona but the tactic went against him because Chelsea Lost the match 2-1,Ever since then Other Big Clubs have copied the strategy of Making their Pitch Look Bad to Play On against Barcelona,Let see How Ac Milan is going to keep the tempo of playing in Camp Nou,i still think Uefa should have Committee for this type of silly strategy,this to me look like a cheating,AC Milan have no chance of progressing in Camp Nou,if AC Milan Progress,i will go underground from this forum and wont post Anything here for the rest of the Year and will also be relocating to Another area for the rest of the Year.I Remain Blaugrana for Life,till Death,i have Blaugrana DNA and we are Catalonia for life,The Best Team in the World,Many of you don't like to see us winning Back to Back Champions league and we are going to do that,i already see the referee given us Penalty in Camp Nou,The one that can't be given in San Siro,Stupid Referee and a Friend to Zlanta ibromovic,See U guyz Next Week.
Re: UEFA Should Look Into The State Of AC Milan's San Siro Pitch? by collinsfbi(m): 6:37am On Mar 30, 2012
blkmum700: Some people might think i'm complaining, but that's just the truth,In Football there is something call beat them with all the tactics you have,this was first done by Mouriho when he was in charge of Porto against Man U ,The Pitch that night Look Horrible,Mouriho did the same when he was in Charge of Chelsea against Barcelona the Match ended 4-2 in Favor of Chelsea,He did the same the second time he play Barcelona but the tactic went against him because Chelsea Lost the match 2-1,Ever since then Other Big Clubs have copied the strategy of Making their Pitch Look Bad to Play On against Barcelona,Let see How Ac Milan is going to keep the tempo of playing in Neu Camp,i still think Uefa should have Committee for this type of silly strategy,this to me look like a cheating,AC Milan have no chance of progressing in Neu Camp,if AC Milan Progress,i will go underground from this forum and wont post Anything here for the rest of the Year and will also be relocating to Another area for the rest of the Year.I Remain Blaugrana for Life,till Death,i have Blaugrana DNA and we are Catalonia for life,The Best Team in the World,Many of you don't like to see us winning Back to Back Champions league and we are going to do that,i already see the referee given us Penalty in Neu Camp,The one that can't be given in San Siro,Stupid Referee and a Friend to Zlanta ibromovic,See U guyz Next Week.

A true catalonian don't complain, so we are not complaining on their pitch or no pitch strategy. It's just unfortunate that we have no goal but our home match will decide who is the best. One thing I notice is the fact that shameless mourihno and chelsea fans are looking for who will eliminate barca for them and I can bet it, AC Milan is the not the right team. Barca 4 life

Gbamm over and out
Re: UEFA Should Look Into The State Of AC Milan's San Siro Pitch? by Ignatio(m): 7:00am On Mar 30, 2012
Barca and their fans always giving excuses for a matches they couldn't win.
Re: UEFA Should Look Into The State Of AC Milan's San Siro Pitch? by usbcable(m): 7:58am On Mar 30, 2012
blkmum700: Some people might think i'm complaining, but that's just the truth,In Football there is something call beat them with all the tactics you have,this was first done by Mouriho when he was in charge of Porto against Man U ,The Pitch that night Look Horrible,Mouriho did the same when he was in Charge of Chelsea against Barcelona the Match ended 4-2 in Favor of Chelsea,He did the same the second time he play Barcelona but the tactic went against him because Chelsea Lost the match 2-1,Ever since then Other Big Clubs have copied the strategy of Making their Pitch Look Bad to Play On against Barcelona,Let see How Ac Milan is going to keep the tempo of playing in Neu Camp,i still think Uefa should have Committee for this type of silly strategy,this to me look like a cheating,AC Milan have no chance of progressing in Neu Camp,if AC Milan Progress,i will go underground from this forum and wont post Anything here for the rest of the Year and will also be relocating to Another area for the rest of the Year.I Remain Blaugrana for Life,till Death,i have Blaugrana DNA and we are Catalonia for life,The Best Team in the World,Many of you don't like to see us winning Back to Back Champions league and we are going to do that,i already see the referee given us Penalty in Neu Camp,The one that can't be given in San Siro,Stupid Referee and a Friend to Zlanta ibromovic,See U guyz Next Week.

see this one sha.

shey na mourinho you wan start to dey blame again for the pitch problem.

chai, barcelona fans and their unending case and hatred for Mourinho.
Re: UEFA Should Look Into The State Of AC Milan's San Siro Pitch? by polokor60(m): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2012
DSB:

Yeah right, like they did in '09 & '11 UCL finals. Gimme a break! Must you always hate teams better than yours?
hala madrid
Re: UEFA Should Look Into The State Of AC Milan's San Siro Pitch? by Soskid(m): 11:25am On Mar 30, 2012
elements like u hate good football displayed by barcelona
gulfer: Let us see how Barcelona will fare on their own pitch with Milan; somehow Barcelona's dominance has to end.
Re: UEFA Should Look Into The State Of AC Milan's San Siro Pitch? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2012
blkmum700: I Can't Believe Ac Milan Purposely watered their Pitch,i think Uefa should have a committee for this type of things,Mouriho like Strategy to beat Barca,Your beating await You in Neu Camp.
Na waaa. Have u eva complained about d state of nigerian pitch. Barca ko ac milan ni.
Re: UEFA Should Look Into The State Of AC Milan's San Siro Pitch? by ddippset(m): 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2012
OMG! how these guys just love to hate barca. iam not the one who has called this team the greatest in history. world football pundits have! it's all over the media and in the internet that this team passes for the greatest in history. all up in your faces freaks! it is on a pitch with the best conditions that we know the best and not a water logged pitch or a 'plantation' pitch. it's cowardice. of course everyone wants barcelona out, and i could understand why. yes barca missed chances but could have scored one or two in that game we all saw. the almighty milan parks the bus and gets a draw at their own san siro and the world applauds them?? hahahahaha. that is how good barca actually are.
Re: UEFA Should Look Into The State Of AC Milan's San Siro Pitch? by dj5naira(m): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2012
Yes, they should look into it critically, with their googles on!
Re: UEFA Should Look Into The State Of AC Milan's San Siro Pitch? by maximum007(m): 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2012
That pitch needs to be worked on except AC Milan are keeping the pitch in that state on purpose. Arsenal complained about it and Barcelona also complained too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UCL: Manchester United V Galatasaray (1 - 0) On 19th Sept 2012 / UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (2 - 2) On September 13th 2011 / UCL: Celtic Vs Barcelona 2 - 1 On 7th November 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.