Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Is Being Single Sweet Or Bitter? Give Reasons For Your Answer Pls! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is Being Single Sweet Or Bitter? Give Reasons For Your Answer Pls! (572 Views)

BBM Connect!!! - Tired Of Being Single / Tired Of Being Single ? / I'm Tired Of Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Being Single Sweet Or Bitter? Give Reasons For Your Answer Pls! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2012
I am single, completely single with no gf or fiancee, and friends, colleagues, neighbors, family keep wondering what a life, not that you cannot provide, or underaged, or ugly or eunuch, nor a devout born again christian, so why remain single without any opposite sex? My answer can full a whole page, and don't think its becos I had been heartbroken, NEVER! not because I believe that Nigerian girls are too bad, NEVER! but becos being single is so sweet I don't feel responsible for anyone's emotion or whatever. becos of the freedom it gives me, the freedom to attend parties, seminars, conferences, workshops, events, and also participate in doggy Nigerian politics. Becos of the freedom it gives me from not having to deal with someone tracing wherever I go and why I go. Because of the freedom it gives me to design my house the way I cherish without anyone's intrusion. Becos of the freedom it gives me to admire people I feel like admiring and to call who I desire to and when I desire to and not be under an obligation to call or text someone at certain times to makeup that I care. It makes me free from experiencing feminine bad-sides, so I won't judge any. It helps me stay focus and not get deviated from my goals of philanthropy and fair leadership in life. It helps me think constructively and actively without stereotyping or prejudice. Those are some of the reasons I am enjoying being single and wondering how to get an heir or seeds while still single. What are your reasons if you agree that being single is sweet or bitter! pls lets try and keep this thread clean from bashing and abuses. Thanks.
Re: Is Being Single Sweet Or Bitter? Give Reasons For Your Answer Pls! by Excelboi(m): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2012
Sweet
Re: Is Being Single Sweet Or Bitter? Give Reasons For Your Answer Pls! by toyinA1(f): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2012
Being single is weet but @ d same time confusing

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Well And Mature Girl For A Serious Relationship I Worth Every Thing, / / What Type Of Guys Do Ladies Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.