Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,607 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

I'm Tired Of Being Single - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Tired Of Being Single (5468 Views)

Please Help!! I'm Tired Of Been Single. / I Need A Sugar Mummy,i'm Tired Of Girlfriends / I'm Tired Of Being Single Plzzz! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 12, 2005
Ive been single all my life rolleyes

cheesy yeah i talked to guys n stuff but im tired of being single fo real now that im 17 cheesy

n my mom said it was okay yea it better be LOOL rolleyes i need a guy in my life angry

who feels the same way

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by WesleyanA(f): 3:41am On Sep 12, 2005
just go out with a guy that likes you. . . you don't have to like him back. he just has to be good-looking and nice. probably someone from your school. you'll see that you'll get to like him more as you two spend more time together.

it doesn't have to be serious either. i for one try to avoid serious relationships if i can.

did you ask your mom cheesy
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 12, 2005
LOOL thats what im sayin im lookin right now no one has come my way

n back in june i met this 25yr old guy he "likes" me he has a 3yr old daugheter n he wants to get wit me but im like uhh this is weird cuz he's like way older than me n i cant do that n plus u have a daughter helllllll no Lolllll .

n nah i just asked my mom if it was okay to have a b/f n she said yeah thats it im not gonna ask her anythin else LOOL , she dont need to be knowing all that only when the time is right.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by vexxy(f): 3:51am On Sep 12, 2005
The funny thing is the moment you stop looking, something may happen.

Also, saying no to that older guy was good. Him having a daughter would have put you in a different role/position that you shouldn't have to deal with.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 12, 2005
Yea haha i told him no in a second
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by WesleyanA(f): 3:55am On Sep 12, 2005
tell your friends to hook you up.  . . .  my friend did that to me last year (i didn't ask her though) it started as a joke too.

25 year old is way too old. shocked

are you bold to ask a guy out? i'm not.. . .  but if you are you could do that.
are you in any ec's. that's where most cool guys are. what grade are you in?
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 12, 2005
Im in the 12th grade my last year in high school , im the shy type Loll i usually just wait for a guy to come up to me n i dont really like anyone in my school undecided
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by WesleyanA(f): 4:03am On Sep 12, 2005
how about in your church.

does any guy/guys stare at you in church?
i don't go up to guys either. . . i just act friendly with the ones i like.

trust me you'll find someone. are you in any extracurriculars. join lots of those you'll not only meet a lot of cool people, it helps for college too.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 12, 2005
nah not in church either undecided, sum1 will come along someday LoLL im just tired of waitin rolleyes
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by vexxy(f): 4:08am On Sep 12, 2005
patience is a virtue, girlie! grin

Just stop looking. Someone will be along.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by WesleyanA(f): 4:09am On Sep 12, 2005
gosh . ..  are there any guys in your school or church? are you like quiet quiet.?
join EC's. trust me, you'll find someone.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 4:12am On Sep 12, 2005
trust me u wouldnt wanna get wit the boys from my school n church the boys there are like 10yrs old rolleyes

LOOL IM TIRED ITS 10:08 I'M GOING TO BED I PROB. WONT BE BACK TILL THE WEEKEND CUZ SCHOOL KEEPS ME BUSY BUT WHENEVER I CAN GET ON HERE I WILL ILL TALK TO YOU GUYS L8R THANKS FOR THE ADVICE

PEACEEE grin
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by WesleyanA(f): 4:14am On Sep 12, 2005
okie dokie.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by hotangel2(f): 6:25am On Sep 12, 2005
You don't want to tell me that there's no guy you "like" in your class. You r soo going to have a prom date! Why not start fishing now. Just go to that guy you like and ask him to a movie or summin. Being shy won't do u good. Get out of the shawl. Explore your life. Start a relationship!
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by cushman(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2005
ehm... is there room for guys to chip in?
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by da808cutie(f): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2005
ok seeing as im a near-pro on d being single issue plus u sound exactly like me, i guess i should chip in: secret's simply to stop searching n almost as soon as u do that, one will come your way when u least expect it. im sure you have a few guys as platonic friends, if they've got friends, cousins or brothers, u can also ask them to hook you up or simply as ur girlfriends to do that for u, they're prolly in d best position for that. goodluck sha!
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by Greatpeter(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2005
K2dac If you will want me to participate in this thread of yours, i will tell you to exercise patience and never rush.

I think at 17 you're not so much mature to go in to any serious relationship.

this is the time to make yourself and not to mar yourself.

At 17 what do you know about love?
too young to have a deep relationship, it might affect you if not now probably in future.

I'm telling you what i can tell my blood sister I know it will be bitter.

Truth is a bitter pill, difficult to swallow.

My dear study life, study men, study your environment, learn from those who found themselves in early deep relationship that has adversely affected them.

Try and endure, men will look for you and you will enjoy being in love when you wait for your time.
Please try and I say try, endure and study for now.
From the only greatpeter another is a counterfeit!
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by whiteshark(m): 6:50am On Sep 13, 2005
Well said GP, I nor be wan talk b4 But u have capped well.

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by Greatpeter(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2005
Oh I wanted to say more but whiteshark said lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by DEKING3(m): 10:56am On Sep 13, 2005
Tired? May I ask you what your definition of being single is? Your answer would determine what I'll say but pls take it a bit easy. wink
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by otokx(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2005
great peter has really said it all although your looks don't depict 17 i think you should apply brake.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by nddy(m): 2:33am On Sep 14, 2005
you tired of being single aT 17, O GOD where is your youthfulness, men, at 17 you should be having fun dating guys and cruising life, i dont think you need a serious relationship, Basically all you need is fun. Gurl go get some fun.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by layi(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2005
K2Dac or S2daS (seriously searching..which one u be)

Take this as an advice from a guy. If u want something serious from a guy. Dont ask him out plz.
Guy take such girls as cheap. Even if he decides to think otherwise. It'll stick to his subconscious.
You are a lady. U should be treated like a gem..a diamond...a treasure.
What do these things have in common. They don't come easily. Guyz generally treat a lady just the way she came.
If u toast a guy u'll have to carry the relationship all on your head. I'm sure you don't want that.
KC baby..you're just 17 and still young. All teeneagers feel same. We feel the need to hook-up especially when in high school. U think You're lonely but believe me you are not. U r your best friend.
Some seeminly harsh decisions u take today ..u'll thank your stars for them ..in future.
Just be Patient and work on yourself.
When u feel the dire need for a guy/girl in your life at a young age..then something is wrong with your self esteem.
You are great my dear. They don't come now simply means. God is preservin u for the right one. U had better believ that and enjoy the days. You are a great person.
You might be just 1 person to the world...but to 1 person (guy) out there u are the world. Be patient like Vexxy said...you'll meet "HIM" soon.

A magnet never begs for iron.
A flower never begs for butterflies
A virtous woman/lady never begs for suitors.

Spend your time workin on yourself rather than searchin.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by DEKING3(m): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2005
Now I guess I have an idea of the type of singleness you're talking about. Not having a boyfriend. Right?
If right, then I must tell you that you're in one of the best period of your life here on earth.
At this time,
-you don't have to bother your head about the probability of suffering a heart break due to being dumped or someone dumping you
-you don't have to try to please any guy by your actions, dressing etc
-you have enough time to concentrate and make the best out of this youthful age of yours
-you have sufficient time to improve your relationship with God

and finally, who said you're single? Naaaaaaaaah

Baby, I'm glad to tell you that ain't true coz you always have God with you, so, HOLD HIM TIGHT cool
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by hotangel2(f): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2005
Ermmm, i sense some poeple saying it's okay that she doesn't have a boyfriend. Ermm.. she is 17. the earlier she starts to mix with boys, the better. She really doesnt have to be in a serious relationship that'll cause her heart break. one of the rules to a relationship is: Don't put your whole hearth the relationship. Cos when you do, you r gonna find it real hard to deal when you heart breaks.

Besides, if you dont learn how to handle relationship break up at this age, i wonder how you'll cope when you get older and someone, your spouse/bf/gf decides to call it quit when you are older.

Note: all the You's in this comment has nothing to do with the author of this thread. You is simply being used for everyone that needs this kinda advice
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by DEKING3(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2005
hot-angel, maybe you're right but what is the essence of getting into a relationship you're sure to break up later? Why start breaking relationships at this age?
I may be wrong but I think it's the foundation for building a divorce when much older and into a marriage. So tell me, how many will one break?

Pls don't crucify me, just my opinion.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by hotangel2(f): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2005
haba de-king.. crucify you ke? like i have the power!  cheesy

i aint saying she should start breaking relationships now. I ain't saying she should get in relationship that she's sure will break. not all teenage relationship are flings. All i am saying is no matter the relationship she get in, she should'nt Like Submit all her heart and follow the "i will do anything for you because i love you lane". When you go that way, you'll simply lose your mind when your boyfriend/girlfriend breaks up with you. Just play your cards right, and you'll be safe.

I recommend you start dating now... because that way, you'll have more views about what to and what not to do in relationships as you get older.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 15, 2005
im not talkin bout a[b] serious[/b] relationship , just a dude to chill with thats all im sayin embarassed undecided

but i like the advice , a nigerian's point of view is soo diff. from an american's ... cuz an american makes u look like crap when u say u nvr had a b/f undecided not like i care but just sayin LOOLLL
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by WesleyanA(f): 4:11am On Sep 15, 2005
it really doesn't matter because one of my friends is 17 (she stayed back a grade) too like you. she's pretty too but doesn't have a boyfriend. her case is exactly like yours except she's spanish. she asked her mom and all of that.
i think you find someone when you're not looking i guess. just don't worry about it trust me. who knows. "the patient dog eats the fattest bone".
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by hotangel2(f): 4:12am On Sep 15, 2005
Crap is good word. Try loser!

Anyways i dont think you are crap if you dont have a bf. I simply think u aint ready for guys. I know u gat no problem with the guys, cos u look stunning in ur pics, and ur character (at least the one you possess here), is nice. Dont think abt it too much. That guy will come...

hey hey... look out your window, he's there. cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 15, 2005
awwwww Thanks 4 the comp.

but im tired of waiting thats the thing ,

im looking back i cant see anyone undecided but my Omarion poster loool
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by hotangel2(f): 4:59am On Sep 15, 2005
I guess this brings me to the question?

Has any guy asked you out? Or none has.

Is it that you don't like the ones that ask you out, or the ones that you like dont ask you out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Doctors And Lawyers Ready For Marriage / Rich Sugarmummy Or Lesbian Needed / Live Video Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.