Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? (9049 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Kashamu & Fayose; Role Models Or Bad Leaders?? / Nigerian Actresses And Their Role Models ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by chimauga(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2012
i wonder the type of people posing as models infront of sun news paper, one begin to wonder what really made them models , take a look and tell me please

Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by chimauga(m): 7:15am On Mar 30, 2012
and this
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by chimauga(m): 7:23am On Mar 30, 2012
and
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2012
@OP
the sun girl, or page 3 girl as it is commonly known, was something that they use to do in the UK. it was strictly next door girl posing in the newspapers (mostly topless). since Nigeria like to copy copy, they started doing their own version of such practice, with just about anyone out there seeking to be a "star" for a day, regardless of their look, appeal etc.

1 Like

Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by whirlwind7(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2012
Yep, MyBrownJay summed it nicely. They are not professional models. The newspaper always asks for girls who think they are pretty enough to grace their page to send a photo. There are some really good looking ones, though. And no, it is no competition or a pageant, neither are they paid for it. Just your typical and average looking young females who wont mind their picture on the newspaper
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2012
Look at the juggz on that last picture!! DARN!!

I could hum the entire solfa notation with my face buried between those pillows!!!

4 Likes

Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by chimauga(m): 10:55am On Mar 30, 2012
i wonder o
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by Mydalene: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2012
Dats d height at which we tolerate trash.anytin can come in.are d editors blind.well mayb many of d girls na dr girlfrnds
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by ikanya: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2012
They look more of commercial sex workers than models.

2 Likes

Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 31, 2012
Even to copy naija no fit. Uk is using 'topless' attractive ladies, bt sun dey use chubby repulsive ashewos with no dress sense. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by Krazylover: 10:33am On Mar 31, 2012
ikanya: They look more of commercial sex workers than models.
Me too.[img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by drnoel: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
the sun girl, or page 3 girl as it is commonly known, was something that they use to do in the UK. it was strictly next door girl posing in the newspapers (mostly topless). since Nigeria like to copy copy, they started doing their own version of such practice, with just about anyone out there seeking to be a "star" for a day, regardless of their look, appeal etc.

there is nothing wrong in their copy copy as long as they don't damage our eyes with the type of girls they put on their newspaper. The sun girls are just randomly picked normal people.
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by hamsky: 11:03am On Mar 31, 2012
Mmmhhhh I think the lass in the second picture is quite fit......I can't comment on the rest.

1 Like

Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by yuzedo: 11:44am On Mar 31, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
You simple, simple folk! Those ugly-azz page 3 girls are prostitutes from Obalende, Orile, Oshodi, Okokomaiko etc who are one step ahead of their colleagues by using free media advertising to source customers. . . o cheesy wink tongue
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by chimauga(m): 11:45am On Mar 31, 2012
even this
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by shadrach77: 11:46am On Mar 31, 2012
i think this is an invasion on the privacy of these girls. They never bargained to have their pictures on nairaland. The moderators should apply caution in issues like this lest the site faces litigation smiley wink shocked

Moving on from that, i wonder why some of these girls provide their numbers for publication. Displaying your picture publicly is bad enough, but displaying your contact details is even worse - it makes one wonder if these girls are not call/runs girls aka ashawo grin cheesy wink grin
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2012
Models ke? LOL!
They are just randomly picked.
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2012
shadrach77: i think this is an invasion on the privacy of these girls. They never bargained to have their pictures on nairaland. The moderators should apply caution in issues like this lest the site faces litigation smiley wink shocked

Moving on from that, i wonder why some of these girls provide their numbers for publication. Displaying your picture publicly is bad enough, but displaying your contact details is even worse - it makes one wonder if these girls are not call/runs girls aka ashawo grin cheesy wink grin

No,its not an invasion of privacy. They chose to put their pictures in the newspaper,so it can b used for whatever..

Lol! @ wonder.. Isnt it obvious?
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2012
All the girls have one thing in common: FAT!

PS: That first picture is an embarrassment to womanhood. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2012
undecided
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by agb2011(f): 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2012
grin cheesy cheesy lol @ all the comments. Except for the no 2 girl, the rest look like lovepeddlers esp the first one. What's with her openin her laps &covering her ***. Who is she trying 2 seduce?
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2012
Complete Prostitutes.
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by unphilaz(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2012
yuzedo: grin grin grin grin grin
You simple, simple folk! Those ugly-azz page 3 girls are prostitutes from Obalende, Orile, Oshodi, Okokomaiko etc who are one step ahead of their colleagues by using free media advertising to source customers. . . o cheesy wink tongue
its sad but u hav made a stmt
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by Bawsse(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2012
Ewww at girls number 1 3 4 cheesy
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by bluejeff(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2012
agb2011: grin cheesy cheesy lol @ all the comments. Except for the no 2 girl, the rest look like lovepeddlers esp the first one. What's with her openin her laps &covering her ***. Who is she trying 2 seduce?
Okija juju and he is falling
Okija_juju: Look at the juggz on that last picture!! DARN!!

I could hum the entire solfa notation with my face buried between those pillows!!!
agb2011: grin cheesy cheesy lol @ all the comments. Except for the no 2 girl, the rest look like lovepeddlers esp the first one. What's with her openin her laps &covering her ***. Who is she trying 2 seduce?
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by playboy19(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2012
more like SunFatWomen/Slutss
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by skydeep(f): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2012
Someone told me these ladies are singles and desperately searching grin
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by chimauga(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2012
models
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2012
But this one try small sha

This one is mgbeke feeling funky

wowo pikin

This one must be naija cat girl

what is this mama looking for? see her eyes sef
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by emsquare(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2012
Mydalene: Dats d height at which we tolerate trash.anytin can come in.are d editors blind.well mayb many of d girls na dr girlfrnds

Hahahaha!!!
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by dubem3(m): 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2012
Okija_juju: Look at the juggz on that last picture!! DARN!!

nwanne, ibu choirmaster?

2 Likes

Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by mpmp: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
awushas in training.

what kind of woman wont have any thing on her mind than strutting an awushitic pose, and having it as a newspaper frontpage, whether for free or paid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Makes List Of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People 2024 / Wizkid Buys 400M Naira Wrist Watch. Wow / Worst Plastic Surgery Of All Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.