Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,994 members, 7,952,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Nadal Interviews Cristiano - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nadal Interviews Cristiano (616 Views)

Rafael Nadal Knocked-out Of Wimbledon 2013 In 1st Round Match / Rafael Nadal Wins Eighth French Open Title / Rafael Nadal Vs Roger Federer Who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nadal Interviews Cristiano by Kennyblues(m): 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2012
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/sport/4229259/Nadal-interviews-Cristiano.html#ooid=hqcTNjNDqGnVxYr0sxut1xYOjaS_L7zy

CRISTIANO RONALDO is used to hitting the net — but for once, he has been doing his best to miss it.

The Real Madrid ace joined world No2 Rafael Nadal to play a unique tennis match for Nike's latest advert.

But while Nadal used his usual racket, Ronaldo donned his new boots to show off his silky footwork to take on the Spaniard.

The shocking pink Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII — built for their explosive speed — proved a smash hit for the former Manchester United star.

Ronaldo said: "Filming with Rafa is something different — me with football, him with tennis. It was a pleasure. I really enjoyed it."

The goal machine admits he is a big tennis fan and Real supporter Nadal is his favourite player.

He added: "I love tennis. Not just me but some of my family, like my brother who often travels with me.

"It's a sport I really like aside from football. "

Nadal, who has won 10 Grand Slam titles, said: "I am always watching football and could watch Ronaldo and his team-mates all day."

<script src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?deepLinkEmbedCode=hqcTNjNDqGnVxYr0sxut1xYOjaS_L7zy&embedCode=hqcTNjNDqGnVxYr0sxut1xYOjaS_L7zy"></script>

(1) (Reply)

Rashidi Yekini: Death Of An Icon / NFF To Name Under-17 Tournament After Rashidi Yekini / Boxing Champ Johnny Tapia Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.