Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

The Poor Nigerian Educational Standard -whose Faults? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Poor Nigerian Educational Standard -whose Faults? (1021 Views)

Increase of tuition fees in Nigerian Universities:A better educational standard? / Nigerian Educational System. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Poor Nigerian Educational Standard -whose Faults? by samguru(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2012
This afternoon i was watching a television and i saw a breaking news scroll pop up on one of the TV stations announcing the official release of the UTME result st results and statistics,i was saddened with the overall performance of the candidates despite the claim by government that education has been well taken care of and the standard is improving.
about three days ago NECO released the NOV/DEC 2011 results according to the statistics mass failure was recorded and JAMB also released another abysmal result of the recent 2012 UTME exam.
if you ask the teachers what is the cause of the poor performance they will accuse government of funding education poorly
if you ask the parents they will probably be saying most of the teachers are not well qualified
if you ask government the answer will be like we release money for everything but dont know where the money is
whose faults?
please sensible contributions only

(1) (Reply)

Do U Need Msc Unilag Qualifying Past Questions Chemistry / 2013/2014 Jamb Utme Cut Off / ASUU Strike Update – A Letter To The Minister Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.